Join PMA long course 151. The application is accepted for those who wish to Join Pak Army through 151 long courses. Candidates seeking career opportunities with Pakistan Army through the commission course are advised to go through this article and submit an application. Pakistan Army has recently announced its 151 long-course. The last date to apply for this PMA Long Course is 6 NOV 2024. this article how to apply online for pma long course The Pak army conducts long courses twice a year. The course shown in March is called an even course, and the course undertaken in OCT is called an odd course qualification required for the PMA long course is bachelor/Intermediate. Anyone passionate about serving Pakistan by joining the military forces is encouraged to apply for the PMA long course 151.
PMA Long Course 151
Join the Pak Army PMA Long Course Join 151 and serve your country by showing patriotism.
Pakistan Army offers multiple vacancies throughout the year to candidates. Pakistan Army PMA Long Course is the basis of candidates since it comprises the most recent and qualified candidates from every Pakistan Army man.
The online registration process for Join Pak Army 151 PMA Long Course will start in the month of the 2nd of October and November 2024 (Expected).
To learn more about joining Pak Army 151 PMA Long Course, read the requirements below and apply accordingly.
PMA Long Course 151 Online Registration
The process to apply for PMA 151 LC is online. For applicants to use, they must visit the official website of the Pakistan army and fill out the online form. The long-course training at the Pakistan Military Academy is two years. After completing the course, students will be awarded a 2nd Lieutenant.
In this article, we will go over all the essential details needed to apply for this course. Pakistan Army 151 long period So, stay tuned, read all the details, and then use.
Required Age Limit for PMA Long Course 151
- Age Requirements for PMA Long Course
- Intermediate and equivalent (Age 17-22 years Three Months of Relaxation).
- Students who graduate from 4-year programs (Ages 17-24 years, Not Relaxed).
- Graduation programs (BS/BA/(HON)/BBA BPA) and graduates (2 years of Graduation) and serving PN or PAF Personnel. (Age: 17-23 Years Three Months Relaxation).
- Requirements for Serving Army Soldiers (Age: 17-25 Years No Relaxation
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 151
- Following the eligibility requirements for joining Pak Army Course:
- Pakistan and Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan residents are eligible to apply for the PMA Lang Course.
Only male applicants are eligible.
- The height is 5′-4″ (162.5 millimeters), and the weight must be as per the body mass index.
- Candidates who have the minimum 55 percent marks in Intermediate (FA/FSC) or equivalent
- Graduates may apply for a job if they achieve 60% marks or higher with 50% marks in FA/FSc.
- Serving Army Soldiers are also eligible to apply if they’ve passed FA/FSC or equivalent, with at least 50 marks or more.
- The candidate must be mentally and physically fit.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
Hope Certificate for PMA Long Course 151
Candidates who have passed exams such as the FSC Part-1 and Advance Subsidiary examinations in 2024-2024 may also apply for the Hope Certificate at 55% if given through the Institution Head. Candidates with less than 55 percent marks in the FSC or less than Grade A-C at Advanced Level will not be eligible for admission to the course without FSC A-level or similar final result cards.
Required Documents for Pak Army Long Course 151
- Certificates/Marks Sheets of Matric/FA/FSc/Equivalent.
- A computerized National Identity Card if the applicant is 18 or older. Automated Form B with a parent’s or guardians’ mechanical ID card if the applicant is under 18.
- One set of authentic versions of all the papers mentioned above.
- Three passport-sized color photographs (front and back) certified by the Principal/Class-1 Gazetted officer.
“Repeater Candidates” also need original as well as photography “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter from Inter Service Select Boards (ISSBs).
Physical Tests for the PMA Long Course 151
- 1.6 KM Run in 08 minutes
- 15 repetitions of Push-up in 02 minutes
- 20 times of sit-ups over two minutes
- 03 Chin-up repetitions in 02 minutes
- Ditch Crossing Ditch Crossing 7.4 feet. 4″ deep
How to Apply for PMA long course 151 Step by Step
- To apply to be a candidate for an application for Pakistan Army PMA LC, you must comply with the following steps:
- The application process is conducted online. Applicants must apply via the official portal.
- Candidates must complete the internet application form before submitting it.
- After submission, applicants will be notified of a date for their test.
- Candidates may also sign up by going to the nearby AS&RC.
PMA Long Course 151 Online Registration 2024 Eligibility Criteria