Higher Education Department Jobs Important Dates 2024
|Higher Education Department HED
|Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :
|Azad Jummu Kashmir, Bagh, Bhimber, Mirpur, Muzaffarabad, Neelum, Poonch
|M.Phil , Masters
Higher Education Department Jobs Total Vacancies
Higher Education Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
Higher Education Department Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Master, M.Phil, PhD.
Higher Education Department Jobs Online Apply
- This recruitment will hire applications online through the HED AJK Job Portal at https://hed.ajk.gov.pk/jobs.
- Online applications will be received within ten days of publication of this advertisement.
- The age range of educators must be between 21 to 40 years.
We are Please to inform you that the Elementary & Secondary Education Department AJK Jobs 2024 latest Lecturer have been announced by the hed.ajk.gov.pk. The last date to Apply for Lecturer Jobs in the Elementary & Secondary Education Department is Azaad Jammu & Kashmir is 28th February 2024. It is informed to those candidates who have already been applying for these jobs in January may not apply again as well. Such Jobs are for Neelam Valley, Bagh Jehlum Valley, Poonch, Kotli, Mirpur, Bhambri as well. The application form and pdf advertisement of Lecturer Jobs in Elementary & Secondary Education Department Azaad Jammu & Kashmir are being dispatched on this page in the given link below.
AJK Lectuer Jobs 2024 Registration Online @ www.hed.ajk.gov.pk
Higher Education Department Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 28/02/2024