Information And Culture Department Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Information And Culture Department ICD|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 45,000-55,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , LLB , LLM , M.Phil , Masters|
Information And Culture Department Jobs Total Vacancies
Information And Culture Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidates who are interested in these positions should have BSc, MSc, BS, LLB, MBA, CA, Ph.D., Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree Qualifications in the same disciplines.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Information And Culture Department Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor, BS, CA, LLB, Master, MBA, Ph.D.
Information And Culture Department Jobs Online Apply
- PPSC accepts applications online at all times via the Online Portal www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Professionals who are interested in applying should meet the terms and conditions and must complete the online application after depositing the application processing fee.
- The last date for submission of the application is 28 OCT, 2023.
- Incomplete applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Punjab Information And Culture Department is looking for applicants from the Punjab province. Punjab Information And Culture Department PPSC jobs 2023 are advertised in the newspaper, Jang. It is the Government of Punjab in Pakistan has a department dubbed”the Department of Information and Culture. It is the Information Department is responsible in Punjab for the promotion of government policies along with activities. The cultural, arts, and literary arts are emphasized through the department.
Literate with a relevant Field Diploma, LLB, LLM, DAE, ICS Bachelor’s Degree BS, and Master’s Degree holders from the same field are eligible for participation in the recruitment process. ICD is hiring professionals in the field As Law officers, Assistant directors (finance), Administrators, Assistant directors Admin, Assistant Director Town Planning, Estate officers, Assistant Director (estate), and Assistant Director (o&m). We provide Advertisements, Apply online process, and Eligibility criteria below.
Punjab Information And Culture Department PPSC jobs 2023 Apply Online Below
It is important to note that the Information & Culture Department is closely linked to the plans and activities of the other agencies and departments. The department mirrors the government’s activities, which directly impact the public. Therefore it offers a cumulative view on the policies of the government. The department is involved in a wide array of initiatives to help promote the culture and traditions in the Punjab.
Communication and dissemination of the plans policies and actions that are undertaken by government officials, enhancement in the policies/plans by feedback exercises, as well as to counter negative propaganda and misinformation. Provides healthy and meaningful entertainment and recreation, and support for art, language and culture.
Goals & Objectives
The department has set a few objectives to achieve as outlined below:
- Regularly scheduled publicity and the projection of government policies via digital, print and social media
- Specially designed advertisements to increase public education
- of provincial media policy
- Updates and amendments to these rules related to cinematography, printing, and electronic media
- The formulation of a media management policy in crisis or emergency situations
- The provision of healthy entertainment for the mass of people
- Promotion of participation by the public in cultural activities
- Inter provincial exchange of cultural troupe
- Monitoring, coordination, and evaluation of the activities of arts councils and the other arts, literary and cultural organizations
- Implementation of measures to improve understanding, knowledge and practice of the arts
- Promoting the establishment of art academies, folk museums art galleries, exhibition halls and auditoriums.
Punjab Information And Culture Department PPSC jobs 2023 Required Qualification
|Estate Officer||Bachelor /Master|
Punjab Information And Culture Department PPSC jobs Advertisement
Fees Submission Methods From PPSC
PPSC has launched the function of online Fee Collection. Candidates are advised to make deposits of fees online through the following channels:
2. Mobile Phone Banking
3. Internet Banking
4. In-store (by stopping by the nearest*1Link member Banks Branches)
* 1Link Member Banks (Approx. 37 Banks): https://1link.net.pk/members/
The applicants can now also pay fees with Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other micro-finance lenders that are accessible.
The following items are not acceptable These are not accepted
1. Fees are deposited on the an old Challan Form (32-A) of PPSC
2. Bank Draft
3. Pay Order
Punjab Information And Culture Department PPSC Jobs Recruitment Process
- Recruitment Test
- Candidates shortlisted for selection
- Medical and Physical test
- Final Selection
Punjab Information And Culture Department Required Documents for
- All Academic Certificate
- All Certificates of Experience
- Domicile certificate
- Recent passport-size photos
Motorway Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online | NHMP Advertisement
How do I submit your application?
Interested and qualified persons may Apply Online at the www.ppsc.gop.pk.
Who is the candidate who will be selected for the Test or Interview?
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited for an interview or tests.
Do you think TA/DA will be provided to those who are applying for these positions?
There will be no TA/DA provided for interviews and tests.
What’s the eligibility requirements for employees of the government?
Government employees are able to apply for employment through appropriate channels.
What happens to applicants who have submitted their applications or forms late?
Applications submitted late than the deadline date are not considered.
Information And Culture Department Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 28/10/2022