PPSC Punjab Police Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||PPSC Punjab Police PPSC Punjab Police|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 45,000|
|Newspaper||Nawa i Waqt|
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs Total Vacancies
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Graduation.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs Online Apply
- you can apply online through https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
- The last date for submission of application is 8 Jan 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2023 has been announced for the post of Legal Inspectors Recruitment .You can check all details about these vacancies .The education required for these vacancies is Graduation.The closing date of these vacancies is 8 Dec 2023.The total no of vacancies is announced by 357.Both males and females can apply for these jobs .You can apply online through www.ppsc.gop.pk and you can apply through this page .you can check latest advertisement paper and eligibility criteria of these vacancies .
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2023
The Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore has issued a new job advertisement in which the PPSC will recruit highly skilled, enthusiastic, active, and energetic individuals for the Punjab Police Department. The Punjab Police Department Government of Punjab solicits applications from both genders with a domicile in the Punjab Province through the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. These Punjab Police Jobs are advertised in PPSC No. 29/2023. The position will be permanent and on a Punjab Basis. The PPSC also has an area for minorities in recruitment. The PPSC recruits Legal Inspectors (Specialist Cadre) for the Punjab Police Department. Candidates with the right qualifications, both females and males, who meet the required physical requirements are eligible to apply. A total of 357 jobs are open in the Inspectors Legal (Specialist Cadre) category, with 18 vacancies in the minority Quota and 54 spots designated for the women Quota.
Latest Vacancies in Punjab Police Jobs 2023
The PPSC hires Legal Inspectors (Specialist Cadre) for the Punjab Police Department. Males and females who meet the required qualifications and physical requirements may apply. Several vacant positions are open in the Inspectors of legal (Specialist Cadre) which includes 18 places that are for minorities Quota and 54 slots reserved explicitly for women Quota. Selected applicants must perform their duties in any location within Punjab Province. Candidates who pass the exam and are then recommended for appointment should undergo a medical exam and satisfy the requirements for work not mentioned previously, as prescribed by the government.
Legal Inspectors Recruitment 2023
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) issued a consolidated job advertisement on 29/2023 November to fill various positions such as 428+ police inspectors (Specialist Cadre), Jr Clerks Assistant Directors, and other places in the Punjab Government Departments. These positions are available in the Punjab Police Department, Board of Revenue, WASA, Punjab Housing & Town Planning Agency, and Others. Candidates with a Master’s Degree or Post-Graduation degree from HEC-recognized institutions in the relevant fields are eligible to apply today. Qualifications required from a recognized university with relevant work experience, as well as minimum age requirements, are as follows.
How to Apply Online through PPSC Police jobs
- Online applications shall be accepted on the PPSC’s website (https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/).or Click here
Eligible individuals can find details on how to apply in PPSC advertisement No. 29, which is available on the PPSC’s website.
- The PPSC website will accept online applications until the 8th of Jan, 2023.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online for Legal Inspectors
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 08/01/2023