The latest FPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement Paper No 08 see here and the Online Apply procedure also check here. The Federal Public Service Commission is a federal agency of the Government of Pakistan that is responsible for recruiting civil servants and bureaucrats for the Government of Pakistan. There are vacancies for the Latest Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) open positions for Aug 2023. It is reported that the Federal Public Service Commission releases the new consolidated announcement No.082023 on August 4, 2023. In this announcement, interested candidates can apply online until 21 August 2023 for various open positions. Here are the specifics about the open positions. Prior to this, the Federal Public Service Commission issued Ad No. 07/2023 FPSC Jobs in Federal Government Ministries/Divisions/Departments, etc.
FPSC Jobs 2023
FPSC Jobs Advertisement No 8 2023 Apply Now. The advertisement was published on August 4, 2023, on the FPSC Official Website. FPSC is the acronym in the form of the Federal Public Service Commission. They are permanent government commission positions. Candidates must apply online through the FPSC their official website. The Jobs are offered regularly. There are a variety of job openings that are advertised by the Federal Public Service Commission. Candidates are also required to pay the fees for the post in accordance with the size of the job. Take note of the advertisement before applying.
The location of the job can be anywhere in Pakistan. Candidates who are short-listed will be invited for an interview. Only online applications are accepted. A hard copy of an online form is needed by the applicant. Selection of candidates will be made on a Merit basis. It must also be HEC recognized.
FPSC FIA Jobs 2023
All Govt and Private departments and organizations have memorandum with respect to vacancy publication respectively.FPSC covers all provinces of Pakistan like Punjab Sindh Kpk Balochistan AJK Gilgit Baltistan with respect to its job opportunity status by all govt departments. Aspirants can apply for the Latest FPSC jobs in 2023 according to their qualifications and eligibility as well.
FPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement Paper Online Apply
تمام فیڈرل پبلک سروس کمیشن تازہ ترین نوکریاں 2023
The Federal Public Service Commission was founded in 1926 as a recruitment agency of the Government of Pakistan. FPSC is responsible for recruiting civil servants and bureaucrats for Government recruitment through their Testing system for Eligible and capable candidates.
The latest FPSC Jobs are announced in national newspapers as well as online through their official website. Federal Public Service Commission also conducts CSS exams every year two times. All Pakistani citizens with graduation-level Education are eligible for FPSC vacancies.
You can get all Current FPSC Jobs 2020, Advertisements for Upcoming FPSC Jobs, Apply Online Guide, FPSC merit List Download Online, and candidates FPSC merit List Here on TodayJobs.pk site.
Other Public Service Commission In Pakistan: PPSC – BPSC – KPPSC – SPSC – FPSC – AJKPSC
Latest FPSC Jobs 2023 Application Form
An applicant who wants to apply for these Federal Public Service Commission can download the application form through the FPSC website. The Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is a federal agency of the Government of Pakistan that is responsible for recruiting civil servants and bureaucrats for the Government of Pakistan. FPSC Jobs encompass various Government bodies as well as semi govt organizations respectively.
Federal Public Service Commission is a transparent testing agency with respect to its meritorious standards. Almost all Govt Departments recruit suitable candidates for their vacant positions like PIA, OGDCL, SNGPL, OGRA, WAPDA, Railway Police, Army, PAF, Navy, Ranger, Courts, Universities, Health sector, Banks, Jobs are being advertised through this channel with respect to its validity and worth as well.
All Govt and Private departments and organizations have memorandum with respect to vacancy publication respectively.FPSC covers all provinces of Pakistan like Punjab Sindh Kpk Balochistan AJK Gilgit Baltistan with respect to its job opportunity status by all govt departments. Aspirants can apply for the FPSC jobs according to their qualifications and eligibility as well.
The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is responsible for recruiting and hiring talented individuals for civil service jobs under the Government of Pakistan Departments. With its headquarters in Islamabad, FPSC oversees the recruitment process for various public sector organizations and federal government departments across Pakistan.
FPSC offers job opportunities in a wide range of fields, including Stenographers, Clerks, Teaching, Educators, Admin, Medical, Engineering, IT, Management, and many others. The commission conducts general recruitment and the prestigious CSS Exam to select qualified candidates for civil and government service positions.
|FPSC Roll No Slip||Check here|
|FPSC Result||Check here|
|FPSC Merit list||Check here|
|FPSC FIA Jobs 2023||Check here|
|NTS Jobs||Check here|
- Senior Elementary Teacher (Drawing) (Female) (BS-16)
- General Staff Officer (BS-19)
- Assistant Professor (Female) (BS-18)
- Secondary School Teacher (SST) (Male) (BS-17)
- 2nd Engineer (Electronics) (System Engineer PCBRF) (BS-18)
- Junior Civilian Labour Officer (BS-16)
- General Staff Officer Grade I (Classified Radiologist) (BS-19)
- Social Mobilizer (BS-18)
- Deputy Chief (BS-19)
- Chief (BS-20)
- Deputy Director Horticulture (BS-18)
- Principal/ Vice Principal/ Headmaster (BS-19)
- Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Rehabilitation Specialist (BS-18)
- Head of Department Commerce (Female) (BS-18)
- Statistician (BS-18)
- Ophthalmologist Assistant/Optometrist (BS-16)
- Assistant Account Officer (BS-16)
- Biomedical Engineer (BS-18)
- Nutritionist (BS-17)
- Civil Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Civil Medical Officer (Dental Department) (BS-17)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (BS-17)
- Statistical Officer (BS-17)
- Account Officer (BS-17)
- Excise and Taxation Officer (BS-17)
- Deputy Director Male (BS-18)
- Social Case Worker (BS-17)
- Assistant Network Administrator (BS-16)
- Junior Executive/Proof Reader (BS-16)
- Pharmacist (Pharm D) (BS-17)
- Junior Librarian (BS-16)
- Director General (Chief Librarian) (BS-20)
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
- Matric & Intermediate Certificates.
- All documents should be attested.
Challan Form Fee
- Rs 300 for BS-16 and BS-17
- Rs 750 for BS-18
- Rs 1200 for BS-19
- Rs 1500 for BS-20
The FPSC exam takes place on the same date at various places like Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, D.I.Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Larkana, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, &Sukkur. Most candidates are directed to a nearby city for their ease. Most commonly FPSC which comes in circulation on its website is INSPECTOR FIA and ASST.
Eligibility Criteria for FPSC Jobs
To be eligible for FPSC jobs in 2023, candidates must meet certain criteria. The eligibility requirements may vary based on the job category and position. Here are the general eligibility criteria for FPSC jobs:
- Nationality: Pakistani citizen or a citizen of Azad Jammu & Kashmir
- Age Limit: Varies for different positions, generally between 20 to 28 years
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience: Some positions may require prior experience
- Physical Standards: Applicants must meet specific physical standards set by the commission
Application Process for FPSC Jobs
The application process for FPSC jobs is conducted online through the official FPSC website. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply for FPSC jobs in 2023:
- Visit the official FPSC website (https://www.fpsc.gov.pk) and create an account.
- Complete your profile by providing accurate personal and educational information.
- Select the desired job category and position you wish to apply for.
- Fill out the online application form carefully, providing all the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents, such as your educational certificates, CNIC, and recent photographs.
- Pay the application fee through the designated bank branches.
- Review your application before submission and make any necessary changes.
- Submit your application and note down the tracking number for future reference.
FPSC Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The selection process for FPSC jobs includes a written examination, followed by a personality test and interview. It is crucial to understand the exam pattern and syllabus to prepare effectively. Here’s an overview of the FPSC exam pattern:
- Written Examination: The written test consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) based on general knowledge, English, mathematics, and other relevant subjects.
- Personality Test and Interview: Shortlisted candidates from the written examination are invited for a personality test and interview to assess their suitability for the job.
FPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online | Download Advertisement Paper
How to Apply for FPSC jobs
There is only one way to apply for the FPSC test and that is ONLINE. You will have an online application form. Make sure you have your ID card with you so you don’t make any mistakes in filing the form. In case of any mistake, your application will be rejected and you will be held solely responsible.
After you have applied online for FPSC, you will first be called for an exam, and if you clear the exam, as mentioned above, only then you will be called for an interview. After you have filled online application form, you will receive all notifications on your mobile number and email that you provided in the form.
If someone wants to recheck the FPSC paper result or you want a re-counting of your marks, you will have to submit a request application within 10 days after the result date accordingly. You can apply online through www.fpsc.gov.pk
FPSC Upcoming vacancies
You can check all Upcoming FPSC jobs 2020 here on this page. It’s updated regularly as advertisements are announced by official FPSC jobs.