Ministry of Defence Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Ministry of Defence MOD|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 18000-45000|
|Qualifications||Intermediate , Matric , Middle|
Ministry of Defence Jobs Total Vacancies
Ministry of Defence Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Special Operator:
- Intermediate/equivalent in 1st Division. OR
- Matric/equivalent in case of ex-serviceman with minimum 5 years experience of Traffic Analysis in Signal Units of Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Multi-lingual with computer knowledge will be preferred.
- Primary Pass Valid LTV Driving License and well versed with traffic rules and 2 years relevant experience.
- Matric with 5 years of practical experience in all types of electrical wiring in buildings/installations.
- Matric with Diploma/Certificate of Electrician & 2 Years Experience as Electrician.
- Intermediate Qualified & Must be able to use computer-related accessories and possess tangible expertise in any trade.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 2 years relevant experience of working in the Pathology Lab.
Motor Pump Attendant:
- Matric and Diploma in Motor Repairing & 5 Years Practical Experience.
- Primary Preferably Matriculation & 3 Years Cooking Experience.
- Matriculation with 2 Years of Relevant Field Experience.
- Primary Pass, Experience will be preferred.
Mali, Barber & Dhobi:
- Matriculation (Relaxable up to Primary) with Relevant Field Experience.
- Matriculation with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the related field.
- Matric with a valid Motorcycle driving license.
- Primary Pass & must be good in health to carry weight.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, .
Ministry of Defence Jobs Online Apply
- Candidates can visit https://mod.gov.pk// and submit online applications.
- Download the Challan Form or fill out the Online Application Form.
- Applicants are requested to deposit the application processing fee.
- The Application Processing Fee for each post is listed in the recruitment notice.
- Candidates may deposit the application processing fee through Banks/ATMs/Internal Banking/EasyPaisa/Jazz Cash/U-Paisa.
- The deposited Fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
you can apply online for these vacancies. There are multiple numbers of posts announced by this department. if you read the eligibility criteria then you should apply for these vacancies otherwise not apply for these vacancies. The education required for these vacancies is P.H.D and a master’s.
Ministry of Defence MOD Important Instruction
Ministry of Defence MOD Important Instruction
How to apply for these vacancies
- Candidates are required to submit their applications on the prescribed format along with an attested identification proof and a recent photograph, at the address of Director General RDE Post Box No. 240 GPO Rawalpindi.
- People who are employed already are encouraged to apply via their locality.
- There is no TADA will be issued to applicants for the test interview.
- When interviewing at the time of the interview, original documents should be presented.
- Only candidates who meet the criteria or are shortlisted will be invited for testing.
- Candidates who are selected following the interview must have their academic credentials confirmed by the relevant board university and then submit the certificates for verification to the university.
- There are a variety of post types. could be reduced or increased.
- Minorities and women with disabilities are also eligible for applications.
- The selection of disabled, women, and minorities will be carried out in accordance with the respective quotas.
- The Authority can reduce or increase the number of posts or suspend or delay the process of securing a job at any point.
- Candidates must write their title of the vacancy and the serial number on the upper right-hand side of their application envelope.
- The last day when you can apply in the search for Ministry of Defence Jobs is 11 September 2023.September 2023.
|MOD Jobs Syllabus||Download here|
|MOD Jobs Roll No Slip||Download here|
|MOD Jobs Result and Merit List||Download here|
Important links for these vacancies
- Advertisement paper download here
- The application form is downloaded here
- for more govt jobs click here
Mod Jobs 2023 written test date
when all the processes for these vacancies will be completed then the written test for these vacancies will start. you can see the written test schedule of these vacancies on this page
Mod Jobs merit list 2023
When all the processes of this Ministry of Defense are completed then the final merit list of these vacancies will be uploaded on the official website on vacancies and also you can download the final merit list of the Ministry of Defense Jobs 2023 from this page.
MOD Jobs 2023 Apply Online Download Advertisement Paper
Ministry of Defence Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 11/09/2023