National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||National Heritage and Culture Division National Heritage and Culture Division|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 40,000|
|Newspaper||Nawa i Waqt|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs Total Vacancies
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor and Master.
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs Online Apply
- You can apply online at http://www.heritage.pakistan.gov.pk/
- The last date for submission of the application is 26 Jan 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2023 has been announced today in the newspaper. The education required for these vacancies is Matric, Inter, and Bachelor. The closing date for these vacancies is 26 Jan 2023. Candidates who want to apply for these vacancies can send the online application form to www.njp.gov.pk website or you can also apply online through this page. You can check the advertisement paper and eligibility criteria for these National Heritage vacancies in 2023.
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2023
Culture Division Jobs 2023 has been announced in Islamabad. There’s excellent news if you’re interested in PNCA National Heritage and Culture Division jobs in Pakistan. You’re in the right spot. We have listed all the vacancies and application process information on this page. Applications are accepted by Pakistani Nationals for the following posts regularly. Males and females who meet the requirements for eligibility are eligible to apply for these positions. The age limit, qualifications as well as qualifications, and domicile required for these posts are listed in each advertisement.
National Heritage Jobs 2023
The Government of Pakistan invites applications from qualified and competent individuals for the National Heritage & Culture Division Islamabad Jobs 2023 on the Online Form. We receive an Employment Opportunity Notice via The Daily Jang newspaper. Candidates are requested to apply from the residents from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Sindh, and Punjab to fill out this recruitment. The National Heritage & Culture Division is looking for applicants for Assistant, Steno-Typist Account Assistant Clerk of the Upper Division Lower Division Clerk Naib Qasid and Sweeper positions. The age limit is stated in the advertisement. However, general age relaxation is provided under government Rules. Government employees are also eligible to apply for the position with the approval of their previous departments.
Latest Vacancies in Culture Division Department
National Heritage and Culture Division are looking for educated and self-motivated applicants. Therefore, people seeking Federal Govt Jobs should take advantage of this chance. Check out the full details in this article on Parho Pakistan for guidance and the application procedure. Candidates are invited to apply online through this portal. National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk; however, those who are using Naib Qasid and Sweeper are required to apply via the courier.
How to apply for vacancies in National Heritage
- The application form can be downloaded here
- Their applications in the prescribed format and the required documents must be submitted to The Section Office (Admn), National Heritage & Culture Division, Fourth Floor, Kohsar Block, Islamabad.
- Candidates for the posts in the Naib Qasid (BS-01) and Sweeper (BS-01) can also submit an application form on the National Heritage & Culture Division’s official website Islamabad.
- Government employees are required to submit their applications through the appropriate channel.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to a test/interview.
- There is no TA/DA payment for taking part in the test or interview.
- The deadline for applying online for PNCA National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs in Islamabad is the 20th of November, 2023.
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2023 Apply Online
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 26/01/2023