Technical Cadet Course (TCC) is designed for the induction of Engineers into the Pak Army. It is a popular course for students who wish to pursue a career in science and technology and so they decide to study engineering. In Pakistan the country where everyone wants to be part of the Pak Army, there is a program, in which students are able to present themselves as engineering corps officers commissioned by the army.
In this article, we’re going to give you the details regarding the entire process including eligibility requirements and the selection procedure to join Pak Army as an engineer Through the Technical Cadet Course. Pak Army 35th TCC Technical Cadet Course 2023 Announcement and the closing date to register for the TCC army online application will be 10 February 2023.
Technical Cadet Course 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Technical Cadet Course 2023
In addition, the written exam, height, weight, Gender, as well as Age, and Martial Status, as well as how to apply for the 35th TCC Course discussed below. Furthermore, Pak Army is offering young boys the opportunity to join the army in the technical cadet 35th program in 2023. The male applicants can apply for the Technical Cadet Training Course.
Technical Cadet Course Registration 2023
Candidates are eligible to submit an application for TCC 35 Tech Cadet Course Applications are accepted in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, D.I Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil are invited to apply for Join Pak Army 33rd technical course for cadets through a regular commissioned officers. We have written the eligibility requirements, as well as the instructions for applying below, which you can find by scrolling down the page.
|Job Offered:||Pakistan Army Technical Cadet Course 2023|
|Martial Status:||not married|
|Physical Standards:||(1) The minimum height is “5’4” – 5” (162.5 cm)”(2) The weight as per Body Mass Index (BM!)|
Eligibility Criteria To Join Pak Army
- The candidate’s age should be 17 and 21 years old on the date they cut off. Three months of relaxation is granted in both the upper and lower limits of age.
- only male citizens who are unmarried in Pakistan are qualified. Dual nationals must forfeit their foreign nationality when they are selected.
- Minimum height required ranges from 5′-4′ (162.5 cm)
- The weight of the candidate should be in line with BMI.
- Education – FSc (Pre Engineering) – Physics Math, Computer Studies/Chemistry/Computer Sciences that have at minimum sixty percent marks or A-level. For more details, see the newspaper advertisement below.
The following are the criteria for ineligibility.
- Two times refused twice by ISSB or GHQ, AHQ, or NHQ.
- One time, rejected by ISSB and then by GHQ, NHQ or AHQ.
- A person who has been convicted of a crime
- False information was provided.
- Declared Unfit
- Refused entry into any Army college because of a lack of discipline
- Diploma holders are not qualified.
- If the applicant had taken ISSB after which they applied within four months.
- The ones who have been denied twice by any board or committee Armed Forces.
- Anyone who is dismissed from any Government Services.
- The candidates were found guilty by the Law Court of any heinous crime.
- The ones who are deemed ineligible by AMB.
- The candidates were deemed unfit to serve by the Armed Forces.
You can register with ASRC or through ASRC’s official site. If you’re interested in applying through ASRC take all of the required documents and apply immediately. If you apply via ASRC’s official site, you need to follow these steps.
- Log in on the official site
- Fill in all the credentials
- Sign up using a working email
- You will receive all the information via your email address.
- Make payment in ASRC at the time of service.
Documents are required
The following form is required at the testing center.
- Original educational certificates
- Affidavit of domicile
- CNIC. If the applicant is 17 years old Fill out Form B and the CNIC of the guardian.
- Photocopies of the front and back of all documents
- 3 photos ascertained by the principal
- Height: 5’4″,
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- All candidates have passed the FSc (pre-engineering) and at the minimum of 65% or A-Level with grades A-C.
- Those who have taken A-Level, need to present the equivalent certificate from IBCC.
- Students who have completed the FSC-I exam with at least 65% marks, and who will be appearing in Part-2 exams may also submit an application in”Hope Certificate. “Hope Certificate”.
- People who have completed ICS are also qualified in applying to Computer Software Engineering.
How do I register online to be eligible for Pakistan Army Jobs 2023 through the 35th Tech Cadet Course (TCC)?
- To Join Pakistan Army as Regular Commissioned Officer through the 34th TCC, Interested candidates should register online at the official website of the Pakistan Army https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/
- The test date and time will be communicated to the individual’s email address. The date once provided is not subject to change.
- Candidates must also bring documents (mentioned in the advertisement) and will pay the prospectus cost on the day of the test.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of computers.
- Online registration opens from the 26th of December until the 10th of February 2023.