Pak Navy SSCC Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Pak Navy SSCC Pak Navy SSCC|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 30,000|
Pak Navy SSCC Jobs Total Vacancies
Pak Navy SSCC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Pak Navy SSCC Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required MBBS.
Pak Navy SSCC Jobs Online Apply
- You can apply online through https://joinpaknavy.gov.pk/
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Pak Navy SSCC Jobs 2023 A&M Cadet Scheme 8th Batch has been announced today in the newspaper.You can check all details about these vacancies. The education required for these vacancies MBBS.The last date to apply for 11 Dec 2023. Both males and females can apply for these vacancies. Candidates who can meet the required eligibility criteria they can apply online through www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk and you can apply online through this page .You can check the latest advertisement paper and eligibility criteria of these vacancies in Pak Navy SSCC Jobs.
Pak Navy SSCC Jobs 2023 A&M Cadet Scheme 8th Batch
The Pakistan Navy has announced its most recent hiring. Pakistani Nationals looking to Join Pak Navy Jobs should visit this page (Pak Navy Jobs 2023 SSCC 2023-A and M Cadet Scheme, 8th Batch). Eligible applicants searching for Pakistan Navy Commission Jobs should take advantage of this opportunity to make a career with the Pakistan Navy. It is the Pakistan Navy that is offering opportunities to join the Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission Course 2023-A and the M Cadet Scheme, 8th Batch. The Pak Navy provides boys and girls the chance to make a successful career and serves the nation. Navy Commissary Officers Jobs and Navy M Cadet jobs searchers are also welcome.
Pak Navy SSCC Jobs 2023
Pakistan Navy Online Registration is open for Short Service Commission Course 2023-A. The Online Registration Forms remain available at the Pakistan Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk till December 11, 2023. Join Pakistan Navy Short Service Commission Course 2023-A offers careers in multiple branches (Operations, Mechanical Engineering, Supply, Weapon Engineering, Ordnance, Education, Navy Law, Special IT, Special PR, Medical, and Medical Specialists). Pakistani citizens, Males/Females from all over the country, can participate in this recruitment. However, they must read the eligibility terms & conditions available on the Pakistan Navy’s website at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.The Pakistan Navy website provides PDF advertisements regarding each branch’s eligibility criteria. All applicants with Intermediate Degrees, Bachelor’s Degrees, BE, BS, MS, M.Phil, MBBS, BBA, MBA, and Masters’s Degree qualifications in the identical subject are eligible for participation in this program.
Education Required for Pak Navy
Candidates must pass Online Regist, Intelligence, Medical, and Psychological tests. Physical requirements for tests are explained in the eligibility advertisement. The procedure for registering is described in the ad. Candidates in the 4th and 5th years of MBBS (3rd years ) are also eligible. However, they must be in 4th year by July 1, 2023). During cadetship, shall be paid a lump sum of Rs.35290(Rs. 35290) (Rupees thirty-five thousand two hundred and ninety Only) each month as a stipend.
Latest Vacancies in Navy
The chosen candidates to be part of the “M” Cadet Scheme will receive reimbursement for the expenses incurred over the numerous years they have completed before being accepted into the program upon concluding medical school and commissioning into the Medical Branch of Pakistan’s Navy. Branch. This lump sum amount cannot exceed Rs.2,22,996(Rs. 2,22,996 /- (Rupees two hundred twenty-two thousand Nine Hundred Ninety-Six only) per year.
How to Submit Online Application form for Pak Navy
- Pakistan Navy Online Registrations are open today. The Online Registration Form is available on the Pakistan Navy’s website at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk OR Click Here.
- This Pakistan Navy website will receive online forms until 14 Jan 2023. Therefore, everyone interested must sign up before the closing date.
Pak Navy SSCC Jobs 2023 A&M Cadet Scheme 8th Batch
Pak Navy SSCC Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 14/01/2023