HEC has rescheduled the LAW GAT test LAW graduate assessment test for 2023. The Law GAT test is scheduled to be held on June 25, 2023. All LLB graduates who want to register with the Bar Council must take the Law Graduate Assessment Test. Online applications for LAW-GAT 2023 must be submitted at the HEC portal by June 12, 2023.
Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a university recognized by HEC/PBC can register themselves online through http://etc.hec.gov.pk Applications can be submitted online at the HEC website. All LLB graduates must pass the HEC LAE -GAT before they can enter the legal profession to practice law.
Applicants who have registered through HEC online registration process will download their Roll Number Slip through http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the test date. Registered applicants will receive an email/SMS with information about the test date, time, and venue.
When filling out the online application, candidates must provide valid email/mobile numbers. To enter the Test Centre, candidates will need to take a copy of the Roll Number Slip as well as the original CNIC.Applications for LAW-GAT 2023 can be submitted online at the HEC portal latest by June 12, 2023.
HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test Registration Online 2023
HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test Registration Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria to HEC Law GAT 2023
- You can apply if you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university by HEC or PBC.
HEC -Law GAT Test Centers
The Test will take place in the following Centers
The application form allows applicants to choose any test center they wish from.
If at least 100 applicants apply, the test will be held at one of these Centers.
After registration, the Test Centre you have selected cannot be changed.
Registration Online HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test 2023
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- For assistance with online registration issues, please email us at [email protected].
- Two steps are required for application submission: creating a profile using the “My Profile”, and then submitting an application using the link “Law GAT Test”, which is located on the menu panel at the left-hand sidebar.
- Only Submitted Applications will be accepted for the LAW-GAT and SAVE Tests.
- The Incomplete mode is not supported.
- A test fee of Rs. 3000/- must be deposited online/ATM in Account Number. 1127900567403
Account Title: Higher Education Commission
Bank: Habib Bank Limited Branch Code: 0112.
Acceptance of bank drafts/pay orders is not possible
- To submit an application, applicants must upload scanned and paid challan forms that have been stamped by any HBL Branch.
- Deadline for Online Registration June 12, 2023.
- Passing the Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law–GAT) requires a score of 50%
- Other criteria will be required for applicants, if applicable, according to the Rules and Regulations at PBC.
- The Law-GAT test will be given to applicants only once. The test will be administered by HEC three times a year.
Head Office, Sector H-9, East Service Road, Islamabad