KPK KDDP Graduate/Undergraduate Scholarships 2022-23 is announced. The Kohat Division Development Project scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 have been announced by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government’s Higher Education, Archives & Libraries Department.
This scholarship is included in any costs and will aid students who are looking to attend the best universities in the country with their budgetary requirements. You will Get all details here advertisement, Apply online method, and Eligibility details.
KPK KDDP Graduate/Undergraduate Scholarships 2022-23 Apply Online Below
KPK KDDP Undergraduate / Graduate Scholarships 2022-23
Students pursuing an undergraduate degree in oil and gas engineering at UET Lahore, BE Energy Engineering Electrical Power Engineering chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, mining engineering MS Water Resources Engineering at UET Peshawar, BS Nursing and MBBS at KMU Peshawar, and BE Energy Engineering at UET Lahore will all receive the scholarships.
The instructions will be explained in detail to the applicants and it is their duty to follow the instructions when submitting applications for the award.
KPK KDDP Graduate/Undergraduate Scholarships Advertisement
How To Apply For KPK KDDP Graduate/Undergraduate Scholarships
- Candidates who are interested can get an application for the KDDP scholarship application form from the mentioned universities.
- A completed application for a scholarship must be submitted with the other documents at the concerned university.
- Students are required to be admitted in one of the above-listed approved fields at the participating universities in accordance with their admission requirements on a merit basis.
- All applications from potential applicants will be evaluated through the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC) within 15 days following the deadline date set by the relevant university.
- Incorrect or false information could result in the cancellation of scholarships.
- Applications made directly at KDDP as well as the Management Unit, HED office are not considered.
- HIGHER EDUCATION, ARCHIVE & LIBRARIES DEPARTMENT Management Unit Office, Ground Floor, Higher Education Complex Block-II, Rano Garhi, Chamkani Morh, Peshawar.
- Email: [email protected], Phone:091-2650165-2650167