Higher Education Commission Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Higher Education Commission HEC|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 40,000-50,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , M.Phil , Masters , MS|
Higher Education Commission Jobs Total Vacancies
Higher Education Commission Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Have a British citizenship or granted refugee status from an eligible Commonwealth state, and the British citizen.
- Be a permanent resident of the right nation of the Commonwealth.
- The candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in four years or who have completed a two-year Masters degrees can be eligible for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- Don’t apply in an Ph.D. or an MPhil that leads to a Ph.D., UK university between September and October 2023.
- In October 2023, be a holder of at least the first grade of at least the upper second class(2 1) Honors standard, or second-grade degree , and the appropriate graduate degree (usually Masters degrees).
- You will be able to begin studying in the UK in the first week of the UK academic year, which begins in September 2023.
To be eligible for these scholarships you must be eligible for HEC eligibility requirements in addition to CSC conditions listed below:
- National of Pakistan and the permanent residence of Afghanistan/Pakistan. Dual nationals aren’t considered eligible.
- To be eligible for the Master scholarships, applicants must possess a first-class qualification in a relevant postgraduate qualification (16 years of Bachelors or Master’s degrees) in the appropriate subject area by the deadline of HEC the application site.
- To be eligible for a PhD scholarships, applicants must possess a first-class qualification with a postgraduate degree (17/18 years Masters/MS/MPhil degrees) in the field of study prior to the closing date on the HEC applications portal.
- Candidate should not possess Second/Third division at the end of the last degree. Candidates waiting for their results are not eligible for application.
- All applicants must submit a HAT test score. The applicant must have scored an average score of 60 out of 100 on the HAT test. Candidates who have taken the HAT test prior to or on January 1, 2023 can submit the test results on HEC portal to be considered.
- Without submitting a minimum HAT scores (60 percent of the 100) applicants are not taken into consideration for further processing. Those interested applicants who are yet to take HAT test, may register for the same by visiting https://etc.hec.gov.pk/. ETC accepts applications for the HAT test up to the 11th of October 2023.
CSC Eligibility Criteria in addition HEC requirements
To be eligible for these scholarships to be eligible, you must
- Permanently reside of an eligible Commonwealth country.
- You should be ready to begin studying in UK at the beginning of UK academic year in September 2023.
- The CSC does not normally provide the second Master’s degree in the UK. If you’re seeking a second Master’s degree in the UK You will have provide a reason the reasons you are pursuing this research
- Not be able to afford to attend university in the UK without this award
- Complete transcripts of the entirety of your academic qualifications, including up-to-date transcripts for the qualifications you’re currently studying (with certified translations , if they are they are not in English) Upload them to the online application system.
- You must provide references from at most two persons.
For Ph.D. applicants only
- You cannot be eligible to receive the award of a Ph.D. or an MPhil that leads to the Ph.D. or at an UK school or country of residence prior to September/October 2023.
- Include a statement of support from a supervisor you are considering from the UK from at least one of the institutions listed on the application form.
Visit the below-mentioned links to find out more details about the eligibility criteria and terms of the award:
Higher Education Commission Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor, M.Phil, Master, MS.
Higher Education Commission Jobs Online Apply
- First of all, candidates should visit the HEC Scholarships Section for detail of this opportunity at www.hec.gov.pk/site/CWGS.
- Candidates will receive complete details on how to apply for this opportunity.
- Candidates who reach the acceptability demands should Apply Online through the HEC Web Portal or CSC Portal as per given instructions on the HEC websiste www.hec.gov.pk/site/CWGS OR Click Here.
- The last date for submission of application is October 18, 2023.
Commonwealth Scholarships For Pakistani Students In UK 2023 Apply Online Here. Commonwealth Scholarships 2023-23 within the United Kingdom is available to all applicants from all over the world who are looking to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom. The application process is open to applicants from around all over the world for fully funded scholarships for those who wish to continue their master’s degrees or Ph.D. Degrees.
Commonwealth Scholarships for International Students are offered in six different areas of development that include the development of science and technology Strengthening the energy and health systems; creating global prosperity; encouraging peace security, peace, and universal sovereignty; enhancing the resilience of our society and responding issues related to access to, installation, and opportunities.
It is possible to apply for a scholarship at no cost because they don’t require registration fees. The Scholarships are offered to students pursuing Master’s degrees, Ph.D., and Teaching Faculty. Candidates from across Pakistan as well as Azad Jammu and Kashmir are eligible for these scholarships.We provide full details to our readers on the terms and conditions of acceptance and the application process.
Commonwealth Scholarships For Pakistani Students In UK Details Below
Commonwealth Scholarships For Pakistani Students In UK 2023
Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023 are provided through the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) that is accepting applications online from international students in all majors. The applicants are asked to provide documents in addition to applications for commonwealth scholarships for 2023 as of now.
In this day and age of high cost of living, higher education could be very expensive. The cost structure of undergraduate programs can be enough to derail a person from his goals, leaving little room for considering pursuing postgraduate studies particularly at the expense of one’s own.
But what happens to those brilliant minds that believe they could be a change maker to the world if they were given the opportunity? The good news is that there’s an opportunity for those with genius minds. There are organizations willing to offer them the chance to put their talents against the wall and demonstrate their abilities to the world by offering them scholarships.
Commonwealth Scholarships For Pakistani Students In UK 2023 Ad
Commonwealth Scholarships For Pakistani Students In UK
- Offered Degrees:Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name:UK Best Universities
- Host Country:United Kingdom
- It is funded by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Commonwealth
- Application Last Date: 18 October 2023 at 16:00 GMT.
Commonwealth Scholarships For Pakistani Students In UK 2023 Host universities
- University of Edinburgh
- Cardiff University
- Queen Mary, University of London
- University of Birmingham
- University of Liverpool
- University of Oxford
- University of Sterling
- University of York
- Open University.
Benefits of Commonwealth Scholarships
The following costs will be paid through the Government of the UK for students who are eligible for the Commonwealth Scholarships from 2023-2023
- Cost waiver for transportation
- Fee waiver for tuition
- Textbook allowance
- The funding for the accommodation fee
- Personal expense allowance (PS1,133/mon for cities with small populations and PS1,190 for larger cities)
- Visa and travel cost
- Medical costs
- Accepted airfare tickets can be taken from your country of origin towards the UK and then return after the expiration of the period of your prize.
- Total tuition fee.
- The stipend (living allowance) in the amount of PS 1,084 per month or PS 1,330 a month for students attending universities located in the London metropolitan region.
- Grant warm clothing in the event that it is the need arises.
- Thesis grants in relation to the expenses of preparing an academic thesis or dissertation in the event that it is appropriate.
- Check out the allowance for travel related to expenses related to study either in the UK or abroad.
List of Academic Fields and Subjects that are offered through Commonwealth Scholarships
The Commonwealth Scholarship is designed for an all-time Master or Ph.D. from UK University for these Majors. It is possible to make an application at any one university in the UK universities if you can find the one that is right for you.
Arts Sociology, Natural Sciences, Clinics medicine, Engineering and Science, Education, etc. The courses are offered in the following themes:
- Development of science and technology
- Ensuring health and energy systems are strengthened.
- Promoting global prosperity
- Stimulating the world’s peace, security, and the governance
- Resilience and response to challenges
- Access to, inclusion, and opportunities
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) is the UK government with its Commonwealth scholarship program, which is governed by international development targets. Since 1960 in the past, the CSC has provided more than 30,000 students to study within the UK and develop their abilities, gain knowledge and create networks to face the global challenges to development.
CSC portal is open for applications. CSC portal is now open for applications until the 18th of October, 2023.
These UK Scholarships are part of the Commonwealth Programme. They are Fully Funded Scholarships offered under the Commonwealth Programme Advertisement are collected from the official website on Twitter of HEC Pakistan on Twitter.
The UK Commonwealth Scholarship Commission offers this UK Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme led by International Development Objectives.
The CSC has funded nearly 30,000 undergraduates from 1960, to pursue studies at universities in the United Kingdom to build skills network, knowledge, and knowledge to meet the challenges of global development.
You need to submit the list of documents to confirm the validity of your application. You must meet the following requirements:
- A proof of the status of refugee or citizenship of the applicable Commonwealth country: A copy of your passport (or national identification card) that shows your photo and date of birth and your nationality, uploaded into the application procedure.
- Full transcripts of all your high educational qualifications, as well as transcripts of any qualification you’re currently studying (with authenticated translations if they are they are not in English) Upload them in the program’s online interface.
- Two references – at least from two individuals are directly submitted by investigators directly for the application procedure (referees will receive an email to request that they upload).
- If the documentation required is not submitted by the deadlines listed above the application will be considered to be inadmissible.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Commonwealth Scholarships 2022-23
The Commonwealth Foundation develops applications mainly during November each year. Students planning to apply for the program in 2023 might need to keep an original site check to keep informed about current deadlines.
If you’re looking to know more about how to apply for an Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, details are listed below.
- Students are required to enroll for at the very least one master’s program in the application form for the program.
- It will ask you to enter the name of your country.
- Then, a new page will appear that will include the log-in page.
- Now, fill out now the Special Wealth Shared Scholarship application form with all the required information and the correct information.
- After that complete the upload of the required documents required in the application form.
- Then Press”Send.
- To avoid setbacks later on To avoid any setbacks in the future, save your prints for later use.
Learning Opportunities Abroad (LOA)
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
UAN 051-111-119-432 or 0334-1119432
1 What is the eligibility criteria for Commonwealth Scholarship?
Please visit Introduction/Eligibility criteria page at www.hec.gov.pk.
2 How to find program & university?
Find these sites and the program you want by following listed methods in the web link. CSC universities that are part of CSC can be located by clicking on the following hyperlinks.
A) To Masters Go here apply for a scholarship for Master’s students.
B) To apply for a PhD Apply here for an PhD Scholarship
3 How to apply online at HEC & CSC (Commonwealth portal)?
There are two steps to be followed:
Step- 1 (Commonwealth Online Application)
Apply online for Commonwealth (CW) Scholarships for Master and Doctoral study (PhD) by using the Application System (EAS) at:
A) for Masters Go here apply for a Master’s Scholarship.
B) To apply for a PhD click here to submit an application for an PhD Scholarship
Step 2. (HEC On-line application)
Apply online at HEC website: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/#/auth/login After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. Once you have submitted your application, print a version signed by the applicant. HEC web-based application portal will close on the 18th of October 2023 (04.00 pm Pakistan Time)
4 What is the last date/ deadline to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship?
Deadline for HEC:
For HEC Portal: October 18, 2023 (04.00 PM Pakistan Time)
Note It will be the only responsibility for the applicants to make sure that they submit their applications by the deadline.
5 Is there any fee to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship?
There isn’t an application fee to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship. The applicant could be asked to pay for ETC-HAT test.
6 What is the test date for Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT)?
For more information, visit official website of ETC https://etc.hec.gov.pk or lock your query at onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk for ETC.
7 Is there any Important Information related to scholarship?
- HEC promotes equality of opportunity and validates it and therefore females can apply. (50:50 nominations will be sent)
- Please be aware that HEC is only a facilitator in the nomination process, since final selection will be taken by the country that donated the money. Furthermore, HEC will have no financial obligation in relation to this scholarship.
- If you submit incorrect information, at any point, HEC reserves the rights to deny and/or ban applicants from all future scholarships.
- The sole obligation of the applicants to ensure that they have submitted their application by the deadline.
- HEC online portal will be closed on the date specified at which point, no candidates will be eligible to apply. Additionally, incomplete applications (not completed) are not accepted.
- Candidates are advised to fill out and submit their applications in the earliest time possible because the application process online will be busy during the days before the deadline for applications.
8 Is it mandatory to provide Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) score?
If you do not have a scores from the HAT exam, applications will not be considered.
9 What is the minimum qualifying marks required for Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT)?
The applicants must obtain at least 60% marks on the Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) to be considered for nomination.
10 If applicant mistakenly submit false information at any stage (if qualified) will they be eligible for the scholarship?
Candidates are required to fill in the information in a timely manner. If applicants submit incorrect information at any time, HEC reserves the rights to deny and/or disqualify applicants for any future Scholarships.
The application form once completed cannot be edited
11 Is IELTS necessary for applying in Commonwealth scholarship?
No. However, applicants must fulfill the requirements of their intended university.
12 What is age limit for Masters/PhD?
There is no age limit.
13 Can an Afghan national apply for this scholarship?
Yes, only Pakistani or AJ&K citizens is eligible for this award.
14 Is international GRE-General /Subject score acceptable?
No. International GRE General/Subject is not eligible to be considered for this scholarship.
15 Which test is applicable for award of these scholarships?
Only HAT conducted through Education Testing Council (ETC) is a valid test for award of these scholarships.
16 What are the mandatory requirement while applying for Ph.D. Programs?
Candidates who wish to pursue PhD studies need to have a letter of their supervisor’s acceptance at the university they are aiming to host (mentioned on the application form). A confirmation of acceptance issued by the supervisor should be included with your online form.
Higher Education Commission Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 18/10/2022