State Bank of Pakistan Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||State Bank of Pakistan SBP|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 40,000-50,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs Total Vacancies
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for Law Officer is
- LLB degree from HEC recognized institutions or an internationally recognized university.
- Maximum Age 32 years at the time of the deadline to apply. There is a possibility of relaxation in the case of further relevant experiences.
- Knowledge of pertinent national and international laws that relate to international treaties
- Effective communication skills through oral and writing.
- The ability to protect the confidentiality of documents and other information At least 5 years of experience in the relevant field or legal matters.
- The person in charge must be familiar in the process of drafting and reviewing agreements, contracts, and other notifications that relate to autonomous bodies such as SBP and in analyzing, interpreting and forming opinions on issues concerning law.
- Working skills in MS Office
Eligibility criteria for Legal Officer is
- LLB degrees from HEC recognized institutions or an internationally recognized university
- Maximum age of 32 years as at the time of the deadline to submit an application. The relaxation may be granted in the event of any additional experience.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a relevant field/ legal matters. The incumbent must be proficient in the process of drafting and reading contracts writing legislation and rules as well as notifications and negotiations to an autonomous body such as SBP and in analyzing, interpreting the law. It is essential to be able coordinate with lawyers from outside as well as appear in the Court or other Forums. In the case of an incumbent, they must be licensed to practice as an advocate.
- Working experience with MS Office
- The ability to effectively communicate through oral and writing.
- The ability to protect the confidentiality of information and records
Eligibility criteria for System Administrator is
- Bachelor’s Degree (with the minimum of 16 years of schooling) with a major in IT, Computer Science/Systems, Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication or any related field from HEC recognized as a reputable domestic or international university.
- Maximum 38 years old when the application deadline is reached. for submitting applications.
- Minimum five years post-qualification with extensive experience in administration and support for Microsoft Windows operating system based servers in an Enterprise Active Directory Domain setup. Microsoft Windows Servers along with other infrastructure-related applications, as well as experience with Microsoft CA, Email Security Gateway, Endpoint Security and Patch Management Systems will be highly recommended.
Eligibility criteria for System Administrator Windows
- Masters or Bachelor’s degrees (with the minimum of 16 years of schooling) with a focus on IT, Computer Science/Systems, Telecommunications, Electrical/Electronics or a related field.
- Age Up to 35 years old at the time of of application (as as per CNIC). Relaxation may be allowed in case of additional relevant experience and certifications.
- Minimum 4 years post qualification in-depth experience of administration and support on Microsoft Windows operating system based servers in enterprise Active Directory Domain setup.
Eligibility criteria for System Administrator Enterprise Backup & Recovery
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree (with a minimum of 16 years of education) in IT, Computer Science/Systems, Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication or related area from HEC recognized domestic or foreign institutions.
- Age Maximum 35 years, as of the date of submission of application (as per CNIC). Relaxation may be allowed in case of additional relevant experience and certifications.
- Experience Minimum 4 years post qualification in-depth experience of administration and support on Backup Solutions, Backup Appliances, Networking and OS (Microsoft and Linux) will be a plus point.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- SBP Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelors,Masters.
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs Online Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online through official website: http://www.sbp.org.pk/careers/
- There will be no TA/DA allowed to candidates who take part in a the test or interview.
- Applications that are incomplete or late are not accepted.
- The application form generated by the system could be distributed by the mailer that is addressed to Mr. Rahat Umar, Deputy Director, Resource Management, HRD, State Bank of Pakistan 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi with the position applied for in the upper right corner of the envelope.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be called to take a test or interview.
- Candidates must clearly state the position for which they would like to apply.
If you are a candidate seeking opportunities in the banking sector in which you can make a name for yourself are eligible to be considered for the State Bank of Pakistan SBP jobs 2023. Additionally, in these Govt jobs in Karachi for qualified Male and Female candidates from across the nation The Bank is seeking talented, young, and experienced candidates from all over Pakistan. Candidates must apply for the positions that meet the criteria The criteria for selection are stated in the advertisement. In fact, read the entire article below to learn more about these jobs.
The positions will be available to those who apply after the recruitment process is completed. The form to submit an application is available at www.sbp.org.pk .The form can be downloaded from www.sbp.org.pk positions 2023.
About State Bank Of Pakistan
The State Bank of Pakistan is the most prominent central bank owned by the state of Pakistan. It operates in accordance with all the most recent banking systems. It is a watchdog of all other banks in the nation. The state bank is an excellent service provider for career opportunities. This is the reason the reason why SBP is considered to be highly prestigious because it is a government institution.
In addition, it offers great benefits and privileges to employees. For instance, the security of employment, annual leave as well as a generous pay. Furthermore, SBP is organized under the State Bank of Pakistan Act 1956, which gives the Bank with the power to function in the capacity of the central bank for the nation.
Furthermore, the SBP Act mandates the Bank to oversee the credit and monetary systems of Pakistan and to encourage its growth to the highest national interest in order to ensuring stability in the economy and the fullest utilization of the nation’s resources for production. Moreover, State Bank of Pakistan is Abbreviated as SBP.
Selection Process For State Bank Of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2023
In this article in this section, we will examine the selection Process in the case of State Bank jobs and how to prepare for it. When you fill out applications, the board of selection will selects the most qualified candidates. Then, if you chose to take an examination. Then it may also include the written test in Quantitative Skills, English Composition, and Current Affairs/General Knowledge/Intelligence. They could conduct it by, National Testing Service (NTS) or any other testing service. Candidates who pass an exam will then be invited to an Interview. The decision will be based on marks, the interview and Group discussion. Then, start preparing in advance for your test as well as the the interview.
State Bank Jobs 2023 Salary and Benefits
Everyone would like to be part the the State Bank as it gives many advantages and respect. The benefits of this are described below.
- Benefits for medical treatment
- Schedules for duty may be flexible.
- Free food
- The cost of training sessions is a good investment.
- A very decent amount of money per month.
- The way to a rewarding career
- The team members are friendly and professional
- Children’s education
- A workplace that is tranquil
- Accommodation and travel expenses
- Department in relation to
- Equal educational opportunities
SBP Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date Given Below
State Bank Contact Details
Official Website: www.sbp.org.pk
Contact Number: 111-727-111
Email address: email@example.com
Office address: Chundrigar Road Karachi Pakistan.
How Do I Apply For Recent Job Openings?
So, look over our guide in which you can discover what the procedure for application is via online or hand Submission.
How To Search For Available Opportunities?
Indeed , you can discover numerous job opportunities through the Join Homepage and on All Jobs Section. Moreover, we Regularly Update It.
Is There a Way To Receive Jobs in Email?
Yes, we have this facility on our website. In addition, you’ll need to register yourself on a form on the our homepage.
Can I Get Assistance With Application Form?
Of course, we assist our customers with online filling out the application. To get Assistance, you’ll need to reach us through our Our Contact Us For this.
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 13/03/2023