Pakistan Oilfields Limited Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Pakistan Oilfields Limited POL|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Experience||5 - 20 years|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 80,000-150,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
Pakistan Oilfields Limited Jobs Total Vacancies
Pakistan Oilfields Limited Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Incomplete applications or submitted after the deadline are not accepted.
- Candidates must present all original documents during the interview. POL reserves the right to suspend or terminate the entire process of recruitment at any time without assigning a reason.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to participate in the interview selection procedure.
- The TA/DA cannot be used in the selection or interview process.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
Pakistan Oilfields Limited Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Graduation, Masters.
Pakistan Oilfields Limited Jobs Online Apply
- Candidates interested in applying for the position must apply online on the official website of POL www.pakoil.com.pk.
- This application can be accepted only if it’s received in the internet in a format that is online.
- Applications submitted after the deadline are not considered.
- POL Jobs 2023 Online Apply Last Date is August 07, 2023.
- Only those who have been shortlisted are invited to an interview.
- Candidates are required to bring original documents during the interview. To find out more opportunities, visit our website Todayjobs.pk
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach POL House, Morgah, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Here, we provide the latest and forthcoming career opportunities available at Pakistan Oilfields Limited POL. We receive these Pakistan Oilfields Limited POL Jobs 2023 – Jobs.pakoil.com.pk From The Daily Dawn newspaper.If you’re dreaming of advancement and opportunity and advancement, then this Pakistan Ordnance Factories is where you’re supposed to be.
POL is currently hiring individuals with the highest-quality credentials to represent their world-renowned brand.Candidates who are ideal will have an international presence, which means regardless of the location in Pakistan you live they will assist you to identify the best job!The great thing is that you don’t have to quit your current job to begin the application procedure – all they require is that you submit your application online.Jobs are invited for Head of Exploration, Senior Production Engineer, Reservoir Engineer, and Secretary.
Candidates who are interested in a job in the oil and gas industry can apply for these jobs.Pakistan Oil Fields Limited is an Pakistani exploration and exploration for oil and gas company which is an affiliate to Attock Oil Company based in the UK. It is situated within Rawalpindi, Punjab Province, Pakistan.
POL Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date Of Registration
About Pakistan Oilfields Limited
In 1978 the Pakistani Petroleum Industries Organization acquired Attock Petroleum Company’s business. Since then, Pakistan regularly invests in fully operating oil fields. Petroleum Industries Organization has a fully operational energy field which is listed at the Pakistan Stock Exchange.
Pakistan Oil Fields Limited was formed in the month of November 1950. The company had to order its first creations to cease operations before the 27th of November in the same year. Then, in 1978 POL was incorporated horizontally, and was able to take over the production and exploration businesses that was owned by Attock Oil Company. Since then, POL has invested independently and in joint ventures other conservation and exploration businesses to investigate oil and fuel across the country.
POL Jobs Details
- Organization Name: Pakistan Oilfields Limited
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Pakistan
- Education: Matric and Onwards
Head of Exploration:
- Master’s in Geophysics/Geology/Geo sciences or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 20 years’ post-qualification work experience including at least 10 years’ relevant experience as a senior manager in the petroleum industry’s upstream at a national or international E&P companies.
- BSc BE (Petroleum as well as Natural Gas Engineering) from a recognized PEC institution.
- Minimum of 05 years of relevant experience within an organization that is reputable.
Senior Production Engineer:
- Master’s Degree in (Petroleum as well as Natural Gas Engineering) from a recognized PEC institution.
- Minimum of 08 years’ expertise in the petroleum and gas industry.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a HEC Recognized institution.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as Secretary for an organization that is well-known.
Salaries and Benefits at POL Jobs
POL Careers is proud of its approach to looking after its employees. They offer many opportunities for their employees. They also take good care of their families, too to allow them to be more generous with themselves and their enthusiasm when they’re working. The employees are regularly assessed by their managers, who provide rewards for performance and feedback. These aid in keeping both employees and employers happy because they are passionate about their work. The following list of perks is a tiny portion of the many benefits POL Careers has to offer:
- Experience and versatility
- Work colleagues who are knowledgeable
- You can stay and eat no cost
- Medical care is provided for free
- Leaves of absence
- Unpaid long-term , unpaid leave
- under the direction of professionals
Pakistan Oilfields Limited Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Pakistan Oilfields Limited Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 07/08/2022