Survey of Pakistan Rawalpindi Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Survey of Pakistan Rawalpindi SOP|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 25,000-75,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , DAE , Intermediate , Primary|
Survey of Pakistan Rawalpindi Jobs Total Vacancies
Survey of Pakistan Rawalpindi Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for BPS 3-15 will have to take screening or skills (practice) examinations in the designated cities, which include Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Quetta, and Karachi.
- Candidates should select the test location on the online registration form.
- The objective type of screening test for BPS 7-15 is scheduled to be held within Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge and other subjects related to jobs.
- Bookbinders and drivers will be tested on their abilities and in practice.
- The quantity of persons who are disabled is restricted to those who are who are registered by District Rehabilitation Institution or the District Rehabilitation Institution or the District Health Council.
- Reduce the age of the maximum limit in line with the the policy of the government.
- In addition to the requirements listed in the job posting the candidate should also have experience with computers and computer software and is considered to be an additional requirement.
- The majority of communications are sent by mobile phone.
- Candidates can only be considered for one post.
- There is no TA/DA who can participate in the exam or the interview.
- Candidates with qualifications such as Bachelors , Intermediate or FSc or ICS/DAE or Middle with relevant qualifications and experiences are eligible to apply .
- The the applicant’s age should be between 18 and 55 years old.
Survey of Pakistan Rawalpindi Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required DAE, Graduation, Intermediate, Literate, Primary.
Survey of Pakistan Rawalpindi Jobs Online Apply
- Candidates will apply online on Survey of Pakistan (SOP) website www.sop.gov.pk OR www.surveyofpakistan.gov.pk.
- Candidates for BPS 3-15 are called to take screening (Written)and Skilled (Practical) test only in certain locations i.e Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Quetta & Karachi. Candidates should indicate the exam location on the on-line application.
- A screening test of objective nature for BPS 7-15 will be conducted in Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge and Subject pertinent to the post.
- Driver and Book Binder will undergo skills/practical tests.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted (BPS 7-15) will be called to take a an interview or test.
- Candidates are required to submit the all the following documents in original and attested photocopies at interview time.
- Last day to submit an online application to apply online for Survey Of Pakistan Jobs is 10 the September 2023.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Today, the Survey of Pakistan announced an employment notification. Survey of Pakistan announced a job notification to Pakistani Nationals which appeared in the Daily Jang titled ” Survey of Pakistan SOP Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 www.sop.gov.pk.” Survey of Pakistan solicits applications from skilled, self-motivated enthusiastic, results-oriented, and energetic applicants for appointments on a contract basis for a year.
Female and male candidates can submit applications to the Survey of Pakistan Jobs. Candidates who hold an identity of Pakistan and have residence from the Province of Pakistan including Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan, and FATA can apply for these jobs in 2023. If you’re interested in the Survey of Pakistan Jobs in Pakistan then there is a great opportunity for you! You’ve come to the right place.sop Rawalpindi jobs for female is given here. We have provided complete information on vacant positions as well as the application procedures down below. The official advertisement is given below.
Candidates who are chosen for the post of Assistant will need to be able to complete 6 weeks of the basic IT Training Course offered by NITB before the completion in the time of their probationary.Candidates who are selected for the positions of Technician and Technical Assistant will be required to undergo instruction in surveying discipline. After completion of the training they will be assigned specific trades in accordance with the requirement.
SOP Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Apply Online|www.sop.gov.pk Given Below
About SOP Rawalpindi
The Survey of Pakistan (Pakistan) employed highly skilled and dedicated personnel across the country to collect data and develop maps of terrain and produce vector and raster maps. The results were provided in either the ESRI Shapefile format or the specified GIS Data format. The SOP offers a variety of services that span the traditional as well as multimedia cartography to create top-quality maps for its customers. The types of maps are high-quality topographic maps guides maps for any projection and coordinate systems. SOP also offers an inkjet printer that uses traditional and modern CMYK print techniques.
Survey of Pakistan SOP Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 – www.sop.gov.pk
Today the survey of Pakistan released an announcement of jobs for Pakistani citizens with the title “Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2023 SOP Rawalpindi” in the Daily jang newspaper.
People living in Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir are now eligible to apply for this Survey of Pakistan Jobs.Candidates for BPS 3-15 may be screened for screening (Written) or skilled (Practical) test only in certain cities i.e. Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Quetta, and Karachi.
To fill these SOP positions, candidates who have a bachelor’s degree, the FSc, ICS, DAE or doctoral degrees in physics, mathematics, or geography can apply.
SOP Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Survey Of Pakistan Jobs Application Form
Candidates for the job applicants must apply via the SOP website on or before October 10, 2023 by the time they reach the deadline.
In the last week Pakistani citizens were made aware of Survey of Pakistan’s job openings in the Daily. Daily It is entitled “Survey of Pakistan SOP Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Apply www.sop.gov.pk as an advertisement for jobs.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS MUST READ
1. Applications are being sought from Survey of Pakistan Rawalpindi from Pakistani Nationals for the given post:
2. Candidates can apply online via Survey of Pakistan (SOP) website www.sop.gov.pk OR
www.surveyofpakistan.gov.pk. BPS 3-15 candidates will be selected to take the Screening (Written)and Skilled (Practical) exam only at specific cities i.e Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Quetta & Karachi. Candidates should indicate the exam location on the on-line application.
3. A screening test of objective nature for BPS 7-15 is conducted by the Institute of the Department of Islamic Studies, Pakistan. The test will cover studies, English, General Knowledge and Subject relevant to the post. Driver and Book Binder will be given. ability test / practical.
4. Only those who have been shortlisted (BPS 7-15) will be invited for the test or interview.
5. The above-mentioned posts are available on a universal Pakistan on a basis. Candidates who are selected are required to serve anyplace in Pakistan in the event that they are requested by the department.
6. Non-Muslims must sign their name in oath during the moment of interview.
7. Disabled quotas are only available to those registered with the District Rehabilitation Organization OR District Council of Health.7
8. Govt. Service members, including SOP personnel must apply online and then forward their NOC to department.
9. Relaxation in the upper age limit is to be provided in accordance with the Govt. Policy.
10. The candidates’ age will be determined with effect after the closing date for receipt of the application i.e October 10, 2023.
11. Candidates with a good understanding of Software and Hardware for Computers and
The qualification that is required for the job is considered to be an additional qualifications.
12. Candidates for the post for driver (BS-04) as well as Binder (BS-03) Binder (BS-03) have to submitted to the person who is undersigned, using the prescribed form, prior to deadline for receipt of applications i.e 10th September 2023.
13. Candidates are required to submit the these documents in original form and attested photocopies at moment of interview.
- a. 3 x Latest passport size photographs.
- b. A. Attested photocopy of the educational certificate.
- C. Affidavit of CNIC and proof of domicile by the district authority concerned.
- D. Certification of Experience (if there are any).
- e. A certified document of discharge DASB (in the case of Driver Ex-Army) or svc certification and NOC from the concerned office (for active candidates in SOP or other government. department).
- f. A declaration on oath by a the candidate who is not Muslim, which has been verified by Magistrate Grade-I.
- G. Disability certificate indicating the what kind of disability is issued through the District Rehabilitation Organization OR District Council of Health.
14. The competent authority reserves the rights to either accept or deny any application without giving any reason.
15. All communications will be sent using the current phone number (mobile number). The list of candidates for the test or interview will be published on the SoP Official website i.e www.sop.gov.pk OR
www.surveyofpakistan.gov.pk. Candidates must continue checking the website.
16. Candidates can only apply for one post at a time. Candidates who are applying for more
More than one post can be disqualified, if it is found.
17. Candidates who submit applications with incorrect credentials or false details are refused at any point of the selection process.
18. The deadline for online applications is the 10th of September in 2023.
19. There is no TA or DA is payable for participation in a Test or Interview.
1. The candidates who have been selected for the position that of assistant (BPS-15) will have to be able to meet the requirements
required 6 weeks of basic IT training course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB,
prior to the expiration of the probation before the end of probation.
2. The candidates who were selected to be considered for the post as Technical Assistant (Various Trades) (BPS-15)
Technicians and Technicians (BPS-7) will be required to complete training in Survey Disciplines. Following the completion of training the students will be allocated specific trades in accordance with the requirement.
Survey of Pakistan Rawalpindi Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 10/09/2022