Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Pakistan Atomic Energy PAEC|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 50,000|
|City||AJK, Balochistan, KPK, Punjab, Sindh|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , FSC , Intermediate , Matric|
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs Total Vacancies
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- The Public Sector Organization Advertisement is offering employment opportunities as Senior Medical Officer, Junior Scientist, Junior Scientist/Junior Engineer/IT Officer, Database Administrator, System/Network Administrator, and Junior Programmer. These Atomic Energy Jobs/www.paec.gov.pk Jobs are opening for BCS, BIT, MCS, MIT, BSCS, B.E, BSc, BSE, and MBBS qualified applicants. Candidates must fill the experience demands of the post for which applicants want to apply.No 3rd Division in the entire academic career is acceptable. Preferably First-Class Academic Career, however one 2nd division may be allowed except in final degree. 1st class degree means a minimum of 60% marks for the annual system or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 for a semester and 2nd class means a minimum of 50% marks for the annual system or a minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 for the semester system. The maximum age limit on the deadline of advertisement is 35 years. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules. Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from HEC-recognized institutions and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council PEC (for Engineering Degree) & Pakistan Medical Commission PMC (for Medical Degree).
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2023 is for Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors pass candidates.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs Online Apply
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online at https://paec.gov.pk/Careers/ Or Click Here. Candidates can open this link and click on Vacancies/Call Letters & More Employment Details. To submit an online application form, candidates should make a profile on http://184.108.40.206/recruitment/#Career_opportunities before submitting of application.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 Online Apply here.PAEC Jobs 2023 has been announced in Islamabad through the official website which allows candidates to apply online on the website for jobs. There’s good news if you’re interested in PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs in Pakistan. A prestigious and well-known public sector organization is seeking to hire skilled and competent workers for the below-mentioned jobs. There is complete detail about the eligibility requirements within the job advertisement.PAEC invites applications from qualified Pakistani citizens for the position of Scientific Assistant I, Scientific Assistant II Tech-I/II, Junior Assistant I, and other vacancies. To be eligible for application to PAEC vacancy, candidates must have completed Matric Intermediate, Diploma/DAE, and Bachelor Degree from an HEC-recognized university. Only candidates who have been shortlisted are invited to take an interview or a written test. Please refer to the announcement below for PAEC open positions, the eligibility criteria, and any other requirements. Atomic Energy Jobs Opportunities are advertised through two distinct ads titled Public Sector Organization PO Box No. 1624 Islamabad Jobs 2023 and Post Box No. 27 Dera Ghazi Khan Jobs 2023. Public Sector Organization PO Box No. 1624 Islamabad Jobs Advertisement is looking to hire Jr Assistant II Accounts as well as Jr Assistant II (Admin). The most sought-after qualified, young, and enthusiastic individuals who wish to fill these positions must meet the requirements criteria. Public Sector Organisation Post Box no. 27 is in search of Technician I Dental Technician (SPS-04) as well as Technician I Dental Technician (SPS-04).
Candidates who are interested in pursuing the career path within Administration and Accounts are advised to not miss this opportunity. Detailed details can be found by reading the vacancy announcement. The qualification that is required can be found in the initial division of the last degree. Only a 2nd division within the academic field is acceptable. The candidate must be between 18 and 35 years old. The candidates who are selected can be employed anywhere within Pakistan. Federal employees can also apply using the proper channel. Candidates are currently employed by the Govt. and Semi-Government. The applicant must go through the correct channels. NOC for tests or interviews will be the main condition for these candidates.
The company offers bright career possibilities and prospects stimulating working conditions with high wages and fringe benefits on a particular pay scale. You can find atomic energy jobs 2023 online by applying for Pakistan atomic energy commission jobs 2023 advertisement, Pakistan atomic energy jobs 2023 for females, Pakistan atomic energy jobs 2023 eligibility criteria, and vacancies in Pakistan atomic energy commission.
The last Date to Apply is 11 June 2023
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023
Vacancies are available for nurses Tech-III, Scientific Assistant I, Tech-III, and Dispatch Riders-III. The minimum age for this job is between 18 and 35 years old. Seven positions will be opening. Pakistan Nuclear Energy Jobs in 2023 Advertisement posted vacancies for females and males. Individuals from Pakistan can apply for these jobs by filling out the specifications. Scientific PAEC has announced new employment opportunities for Pakistani Citizens who are talented, qualified, and competent. PAEC Jobs 2023 has been announced today. Candidates who have Pakistani nationality can apply. Interested and fulfilled candidates apply online as the application form link is given below.The Progressive Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals on a contract basis (Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023, PO Box 5 Larkana). 5 Larkana). Candidates from across Pakistan could be part of the appointment.These Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs are announced in the form of Public Sector Organization PO Box No. 05 Larkana Jobs 2023. All positions are open for a short time and will likely to last for a long time.
PAEC Jobs in 2023 Online Apply
The professions are opening in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC. The activity type will be Contract/Regular. More information is mentioned in the advertisement. The eligible candidates will be called for the test through email or another source. The candidates are having the required qualification to apply online and apply through a proper channel.
This page will be updated with all relevant information regarding Pakistan’s atomic energy jobs through 2023. All upcoming job postings for PAEC Jobs 2023 will be posted here. As a result, we asked everyone looking for work to bookmark this page. For each job posting labeled or “Scientific Organizations Jobs,” we’ll provide more information. For its hiring needs, the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission consistently extends invitations to intellectual, youthful, brilliant, and energetic people.
PAEC Jobs Advertisement Paper
We’ll talk about two ads today. We obtained them from the Pakistani daily newspapers. Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization PO Box 3255 Islamabad Jobs 2023, Public Sector Organization PO Box 1331 Islamabad Jobs, and Public Sector Organization PO Box 1553 Islamabad Jobs were the titles of the positions. In the two ads above, Pakistani nationals are sought after for employment at the company’s office in Gilgit Baltistan. Selected individuals are required to complete their tasks in the United Kingdom. Pakistani citizens may apply; however, British citizens will receive preference.
PAEC Vacancies Details 2023
Tech-I, Scientific Assistant-I (Physics), Special Vehicle Operator-III, Junior Assistant-I (Accounts), Scientific Officer, Driver III, and Sanitary Attendant-II are among the positions that are open. The PAEC organizations consistently provide their employees with excellent compensation packages and a pleasant working environment. For the open positions, candidates must possess the following qualifications: literacy, matriculation, intermediate, DATE, BBA, B.Com, BS, and MSc. For positions as drivers, you must have an LTV or HTV driving license. Candidates must also meet the physical standards.
Latest PAEC Vacancies
A Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for appointment against the following posts on a contract basis are likely to be continued for an indefinite period (PAEC Jobs November 2023 Pakistan Atomic Energy Careers). The competent organization invites young, intelligent, and energetic Pakistani nationals for this recruitment. The current recruitment is hiring online applications for the posts of Tech-II (Surveyor/Carpenter/Machinist/Electronics/Mechanical), SA-II (Contract), Jr Assistant II Admin, Jr Assistant – II Accounts, and Driver – III. Interested individuals should have at least a Matriculation, FA, FSc, I.Com, and D.Com Qualifications with relevant skills and experience to become part of this recruitment of Pakistan Atomic Energy.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023
|Organization||Pakistan atomic energy|
|Address||Atomic energy main office Islamabad|
|Job type||Full time|
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs Advertisement Paper 2023
The latest advertisement paper for these Pakistan atomic energy vacancies has been released .you can check the advertisement paper of PAEC Jobs 2023 through this page. The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission is seeking qualified candidates who are young, skilled, intelligent, skilled, and knowledgeable to join the PAEC projects.PAEC provides promising and competitive career opportunities and the prospect of a pleasant work environment that offers high wages and benefits. Interested individuals looking for PAEC Jobs or Pakistan Atomic Energy Career Opportunities should go through the information provided in this article.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 Online Apply for PAEC Posts
PAEC Jobs 2023 Apply Online
The company is searching for online applications for recruiting Principal Scientists and Senior Scientists, senior Medical Officers and Junior Engineers, Administrative Officers and Medical Officers, Head Mistresses, Pharmacists and Junior Executives (I (Admin). These posts are open to Pakistani Nationals. Candidates from all corners of Pakistan can apply for these positions. Individuals selected will be placed within Mianwali, Gilgit, Dera Ismail Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Quetta, Jauharabad, and Khushab.
Jobs in PAEC 2023
Only candidates who meet the criteria for eligibility are eligible to apply. Candidates who cannot meet the requirements and are not eligible to apply for one of these posts may be terminated at any time during the selection process or later on, and no claim is accepted before and following the selection process.
Only Pakistani citizens are qualified to apply. Dual nationals aren’t allowed to use it. The selection criteria must be met. No guarantee that the applicant will be selected. Only the more skilled and experienced applicants will be chosen if many people meet the selection criteria.
some important links for these PAEC Jobs 2023
- apply online for these PAEC
- download the advertisement paper
- check the result date online
Some Important Points for these Vacancies
- The candidate should be within the age range of 18-35 years as of the closing date
- Federal employees currently employed must apply online using the appropriate process with
- NOC obtained from the employer.
- Only those who have been short-listed will be called to take a test or interview.
- Candidates who have been selected may be appointed in any part of Pakistan.
- In the case where the required qualification is 1st Division on the final degree/certificate, there is only one
- Second division throughout the whole academic career starting from Matric can be accepted for
- Experience is only taken into consideration if it was acquired following the minimum qualification required
- against each other post.
- Government must issue educational certificates/diplomas. Recognized institutions only.
- Applicants must apply Online through website
- 15 days after the day of the advertisement. Applications that are incomplete or made after the due date
- The date will not be honored.
- There is no way that TA or DA is admissible to take part in the test or interview.
Pakistan atomic energy commission vacancies detail
|Post Name||Education required||Experience|
|Tech – I Elect/Electronic||Inter||Not required|
|Tech – II Electrical/Mechanical||F.SC||Not required|
|Tech 2 Medical||Matric||3 years|
|Scientific Assistant Physics||Matric||6 years|
PAEC Jobs 2023
|Driver (Tractor)||Matric degree|
|Manager Legal||Law Graduate degree|
|Assistant Manager Legal||Law Graduate degree|
How to apply for these PAEC Jobs 2023
- There was no 3rd Division during the entirety of my academic life.
- A first-class academic degree is preferred, but an additional division could be permitted if it is not in the case of the degree.
- First-class degrees require a minimum of 60% marks in the annual system or a required CGPA of 2.5 in the semester-based system. The second-class degree requires at least 50% marks in the annual system or a required CGPA of 2.0 for the semester system. 2.0 in the semester-based system.
- The closing date for the advertisement, the maximum age limit of 35, is the age at which you can apply for the advertisement. However, age limits might apply. The last Date for Registration is available.
- You can apply online for these vacancies.
- If you fit on eligibility criteria then you should apply for these post.
- You should fill out the application form online and then submit it.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs Education Required
Ph.D. Ph.D. Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology with previous experience with Plant Genetic Engineering/ Plant Transformation. Ph.D. in Genomics with expertise in the field of animal genomics. Ph.D. in Biotechnology and process Upscaling as well as Fermentation Technology with experience in developing vaccines using Bioreactors, i.e., virus vectors that are inactivated mRNA-based vaccinations Ph.D.in Biotechnology/ Environmental Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences with expertise in the fields of environmental sciences, waste bioremediation/water treatment, etc.
PAEC Jobs 2023 General Terms and Conditions
- The age limit is 35 as of the closing date of the advertisement. However, age relaxation can be granted as per the rules.
- Candidates must have earned academic degrees from universities or institutions acknowledged by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (For Engineering Degree) and Pakistan Medical Commission (for Medical Degree).
- Degrees of up to 4 years post intermediate level in the subject will be regarded as equivalent to a Master’s degree of 16 years of education.
- All requirements, i.e., degrees, certificates, experience, courses, etc., are due to be completed by the close of the advertisement.
- Experience is only considered if acquired following the minimum required qualification for each job. 10. Candidates who are employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. Organizations are required to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the employer before the test or interview date.
- Only candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to apply. The candidature of candidates who do not meet the criteria and are not eligible to be not suitable for one of the above jobs may be canceled at any point in the process of selection or later on, and no claim is accepted during or following the appointment.
- Only Pakistani citizens are qualified to apply. Dual nationals aren’t allowed to use it.
- The fulfillment of the selection criteria is not a guarantee of being shortlisted. If a large percentage of
- applicants meet the criteria for selection, Only those who are the most competent and experienced will be considered for shortlisting.
- The appointment is purely on a contract basis and will be based on a lump amount paid for an initial period of one year and can be extended for a certain period, subject to the performance.
Important Note for Pakistan Atomic Energy PAEC Jobs 2023
- For the posts mentioned in S.No.01 to 13 and 13-14 there is only 1 two-division exam during the entire academic life from Matric onwards permitted.
- The Posts are only temporary however they are likely to continue indefinitely. The decision on appointment on a contractual or regular basis is made after finalizing the selection procedure.
- Experience (where required) means experience gained after the date of attaining the minimum required academic/professional qualification.
- Candidates who have completed the O/A level should submit equivalent scores (given in the IBCC) IBCC) on the application.
- Selected candidates will have to submit/provide copies of their degrees/certificates duly attested/verified by the concerned issuing authorities/governing bodies (i.e. BISE, HEC, Technical Boards, TEVTA, etc.) at the time of joining.
- All required academic qualifications (i.e. degrees or certificates) must be issued by HEC/BISE/Technical Boards/Govt. These governing Bodies recognized institutes.
- Candidates who are already working in the Government. Service have to apply via Proper Channel and present an NoC at the moment of the interview from their departments of parent and if they are chosen, they are relieved accordingly.
- Concealment of information in any respect (academic/experience or any other) may disqualify the applicant from candidature/employment at any stage.
- Further correspondence/intimation for Test/Interview shall be made through SMS/e-mail address. So, all applicants should give valid mobile numbers and email addresses. Don’t provide portable mobile numbers (which convert between networks).
- Photographs must be uploaded along with the online form for application. The preferred format for photos should be JPEG and the size should not be more than 100 KB.
- TA/DA isn’t permissible.
Q: What is Pakistan’s Atomic Energy?
A: Pakistan Atomic Energy is a government organization responsible for the development and regulation of nuclear power in Pakistan.
Q: What types of jobs are available at Pakistan Atomic Energy?
A: Pakistan Atomic Energy offers a wide range of job opportunities, including technical, administrative, and research positions. Some examples include engineers, scientists, technicians, and administrative staff.
Q: How can I apply for a job at Pakistan Atomic Energy?
A: You can apply for a job at Pakistan Atomic Energy by visiting their website and submitting an online application. Some jobs may also require you to take an examination or interview as part of the selection process.
Q: What qualifications are required for a job at Pakistan Atomic Energy?
A: The qualifications required for a job at Pakistan Atomic Energy will vary depending on the position. Generally, jobs in technical fields will require a relevant degree or certification, while administrative positions may require a bachelor’s degree.
Q: Are there any specific qualifications required for nuclear power related jobs?
A: Yes, specific qualifications such as nuclear engineering, radiation protection, health physics, nuclear physics, nuclear chemistry, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and material science are required for nuclear power related jobs.
Q: Are there any internships or training programs available at Pakistan Atomic Energy?
A: Yes, Pakistan Atomic Energy offers internships and training programs for students and recent graduates. These programs provide hands-on experience and can help prepare individuals for a career in nuclear power.
Q: Are there any age limit for applying for a job at Pakistan Atomic Energy?
A: There is no specific age limit for applying for a job at Pakistan Atomic Energy, however, the age limit may vary with different job positions and requirements.
Q: Are there any benefits for working at Pakistan Atomic Energy?
A: Yes, Pakistan Atomic Energy offers a wide range of benefits to its employees, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off. The specifics of these benefits will vary depending on the position and length of employment.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 11/06/2023
BS Electircal Engineering
Data operater job and i.com complete and continue b.com
My name is Sabir Hussain I am matric pass My age is 26y My required govt job I am living in Rawat Islamabad I get 798 remarks in metric
The link you have provided to apply online is not secure. Chrome browser shows a massage of ”Attackers might be trying to steal your information from 220.127.116.11”. Kindly fix this error so we can apply for it safely.
Jr.Assistant 2 (admin)
DAE Electrical Deploma in complit 2021 form Fazul Islam Institute of Tachnology Mandra
A.o.A main nay fresh civil Ka diploma Govt Staff training college faisalabad say pass Kia h.
Please check your online apply link there is an error
unable to apply online using link, please address this issue.
Glass and almoniyam fitting 3 year aspirants
Acont singin ni ho ra pasward sae lgta magr btata k glt h
BS Electircal Engineering
Glass kating and fitting
Second year completed, I’m artist too hope I get this job lemme know if u give me this opportunity
Jr.assistant 2 (admin)(sps-4)
Pay scale (17650-1210-53950)
Atomic job driver 2 matric kileyer karakaram international university gilgit ( psv) license
Atomic job drive islamabad
My name is Sabir Hussain I am matric pass My age is 26y I am living in Rawat Islamabad I get 798 remarks in metric
MY NAME JAWAD AHMAD SHAH I AM MATRIC PASS MY AGE IS 22Y I AM LIVING IN MIANWALI
Sir How I can apply at heath center of paec
Apply jb b atomic jobs pe krta hun to password ka issue metric science 1st
DAE electrical 1st
B.a law 2nd dv
A.o.A main nay fresh civil Ka diploma Govt Staff training college faisalabad say pass Kia h.
Sir I am Hafiz Muhammad Umair education DAE Electrical experience 8 month certificate vocational training call 03040300059
If not answer emails then contact number 03134025598 as a requirement for job
My qualifications bcom
dae electrical jobs available?
SIR, I AM THE GRADUATE OF BS. EDUCATION HONS. PLEASE TELL ME, IN WHICH JOB I SHOULD APPLY?
Muhammad tabish meo i have done my b. Tech in mechanical
My name is Ahmed Ali my matric is pass job prize
I need this job
Ashfaque ali Kunbher Umerkot Sindh Education MA Economic pass My Phone No 03463773300
Please note that I am an Associate Engineer (DAE Mechanical). I have multiple experiences of Mechanical Line. Especially 14 years+ experience of In-charge HVAC Plant @ State Bank of Pakistan Multan under misc. companies. . So please consider me for the job.
M. Ali DAE Mechanical
sr eletrical pass 1Divsion