TEVTA Rawalpindi Division Jobs Important Dates 2024
|TEVTA Rawalpindi Division TEVTA
|Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :
|Bachelors , Masters , Matric
TEVTA Rawalpindi Division Jobs Total Vacancies
TEVTA Rawalpindi Division Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
TEVTA Rawalpindi Division Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric,Inter and Master.
TEVTA Rawalpindi Division Jobs Online Apply
- you can apply online through http://www.tevta.gop.pk/
- The last date for submission of application is 15 Nov 2024.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
TEVTA Rawalpindi Division Jobs 2024 has been announced today in the newspaper.The education required for these vacancies is Matric,Inter and Master .The closing date of these vacancies is 15 Nov 2024 .The candidates who want the required eligibility criteria they can should apply online through www.tevta.gop.pk website or you can also apply through this page .Both males and females can apply for these vacancies .You can check the latest advertisement paper and eligibility criteria of these tevta jobs .
TEVTA Rawalpindi Division Jobs 2024
Technical and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA Punjab has announced new opportunities for employment in the Rawalpindi Division titled (TEVTA Rawalpindi Division Jobs 2024 for Males as well as Females). These government jobs are open for both genders. Candidates must be residents of the Rawalpindi Division Districts (Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Murree, Chakwal, Talagang, and Attock). The TEVTA is looking for applications to recruit teachers in TEVTA Educational Institutes. TEVTA Educational Institutes are in Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Murree, Chakwal, Talagang, and Attock. Interested females and males from the affected districts looking for Teaching Jobs can apply for these jobs. The TEVTA has posted this announcement on its official site: www.tevta.gop.pk.
Education Required for Tevta Rawalpindi Vacancies
The job opportunities are available to Middle DAE, BSc, BCS, MBA MPA M.Com, and MCS Master’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree holders. Candidates with experience in the same field are preferred. Several jobs are open. Only those who reside in the Rawalpindi District are eligible. Candidates should read the eligibility rules and conditions before applying.
How to Apply for Rawalpindi Jobs in TEVTA Department
- Applications are available on TEVTA’s official site, TEVTA, by visiting www.tevta.gop.pk. Candidates may submit the completed application with a full CV, a passport-sized photo, CNIC, and verified copies of all education documents, certificates of experience, and domicile and registration certificates.
- The closing date of these vacancies is 15 Nov 2024 .
- You can apply before the last date otherwise your application will be rejected .
TEVTA Rawalpindi Division Jobs 2024 Apply Online
TEVTA Rawalpindi Division Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 15/11/2022