Al Khidmat Foundation loan program was established with the intention of offering interest-free loans to the needy and poor. The idea is that they could be assisted in starting an enterprise, making an income, and increasing their standard of living. This Alkhidmat Mawakhat program is a fantastic initiative of the government to help those who struggle to are struggling to make ends meet.
Hopefully, this special program will prove to be useful for those who are financially vulnerable who are looking to earn an income that is decent. The program is built on Islamic terms and conditions as well as the principles of Qarze-eHasna, which provides interest-free loans for hardworking individuals.
Every person should have a decent living with the ability to earn a living and provide for their family. They’re offering PKR 20k to PKR 50k loans. Let’s talk about eligibility requirements as well as the process for applying, the objectives, and the cities that are eligible for the Al Khidmat Foundation loan.
Al Khidmat Foundation Loan Program 2023-23 Apply Online Below
Eligibility Criteria for the Al Khidmat Foundation Loan Program
Documents like these are required to be eligible for The Al Khidmat Foundation Loan Programme
- The applicant needs to complete a form.
- The applicant must have an authentic CNIC.
- The father’s CNIC.
- A valid Domicile copy.
- The capability and the knowledge required to manage a small company.
- The ideal age range is between 18 and 62.
- Four passport-sized photos taken recently show the individual applying.
Eligible Cities List
- Tando Muhammad Khan
- Mirpur AJK
- Naushero Feroze
- Dir Lower
Process of Submitting the Application for Loan
Visit their office to make an application for a loan and to fill out an application form that is mandatory. This loan is issued to you following the review of your application within a week from the date of completion of the application.
- You can contact the number of their head office to locate the nearest office address to your city (+1-92-304-111-4222)
- You can also visit their contact webpage on the official site so you can get in touch with them and discuss further their Al Khidmat Foundation loan. Here’s the link to their contact page: https://alkhidmat.org/contact.html
- Select the province you reside in and click to reveal the office address closest to the city you reside in.
Al Khidmat Foundation Loan Program Objectives
The primary goals of offering the loan are as follows:
- To offer interest-free microfinance loans to families in need helping them earn enough money to live.
- To encourage free-of-interest loans (Qarz-e-Hasana) as an outstanding illustration and as a broad-based solution for families in poverty.
- To promote stimulation, building capacity as well as financial risk management and motivational training.
- In order to transform those who are beneficiaries of the Alkhidmat Loan Program into donors.
- To promote the brotherhood spirit.
Al Khidmat Foundation Head Office Information
Address: Alkhidmat Complex, 3km Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Help Line: 0800 44 44 8
Email: [email protected]
If you want to be eligible for the Al Khidmat Foundation loan, you must visit the office closest to you. We’ve given you all the information needed to contact them. This is a fantastic option to get emergency loans, small-scale business loans, wedding loans, and home-building loans. We wish you success in the loan request!