Kamyab Jawan Program Phase 3 registration online in Pakistan has begun. We are happy to announce that PM Kamyab Jawan Program Loan 2023. Prime Secretary has granted his blessing to the registration process online for the Kamyab Jawan Program Phase 2. Candidates are able to download the registration form as well as an announcement here. Keep checking this page to keep informed regarding the Kamyab Jawan Phase 2 loan scheme’s closing date for registration, the eligibility requirements, along with the loan amount as well as the Calculator. Kamyab Jawan program.gov.pk Registration form for 2023 online is available here.
PM Kamyab Jawan Program Loan 2023 Application Form
PM Kamyab Jawan Program Loan 2023
Prime Minister Loan Scheme 2023 Online Application: PM Kamyab Jawan Program Loan PM has designed an extensive program called “Prime Minister’s Kamyab Jawan Program” Phase 2. The goal of this loan scheme is to offer employment opportunities for the young. Dear readers, you are able to download the PM’s Kamyab Jawan Programme loan Scheme application form on the official site kamyabjawan.gov.pk or on this page.
Based on the State bank of Pakistan (SBP) Application forms for loans are available at the following branches of the Bank:
- National Bank of Pakistan (SBP)
- Bank of Punjab (BOP) (
- Bank of Khyber (BOK)
50 percent loans to the PM Kamyab Jawab program will be provided via the National bank of Pakistan. And 50 percent of other banks are also responsible.
The applicants can also download the loan application forms from their official website at Kamyab Jawab kamyabjawan.gov.pk. The loan application online is now open for Youth and students are able to apply online too.
Kamyab Jawan Program 2023
Between 21 and 45 Older people can benefit from this scheme as younger individuals. The banks will offer the loan throughout Pakistan including all regions such as Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Jammu and Kashmir. This scheme was made available through a loan and all the tasks have been made advisory to SMEDA.
Also, Check Here Punjab University PU Result 2023 Check BA, BSC, MA MSC
Pakistani Nationality Holders who have the age range of 21 to 45 years aged female and male applicants are eligible for application. Age relaxations will be offered to those who want to make investments in Information Technology and/or E-Commerce business.
There are two loan repayment types, the first one is where the loan is granted between one hundred thousand and five hundred thousand, and in the second category, you can get 5 lahks up or 50 lakh loan. For loan seekers in the A category, they have to invest 10 percent of their own pockets. For those seeking a B-Category loan, they have to invest 20 percent of their own funds.
Main Features of Program
- The interest-free loan ranges from PKR 15,000 to 100,000
- Micro Loans of Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 5,000,000
- Small Loans of 500,000 to 5 Million
- The payback time of eight years
- 25% women’s quota
- Available for 18-year-old young people employed in the IT/E-commerce field.
- 25,000 Internships
How To Apply
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Each of the banks that are nominated gives us this chance to do this.
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP),
- Bank of Punjab and
- Bank of Khyber
Who can apply for this loan
- Every candidate with a CNIC with ages between 21 and 45 years old is qualified.
- Age minimum 18 years to run IT and E-Commerce-related businesses.
- The loan is intended for new businesses as well as existing businesses that are owned by the owner according to the above-mentioned age brackets. Other categories are also eligible.
- Minimum matriculation and six months of working experience with Information Technology or E-Commerce related companies.
How do I Apply for Kamyab Jawan Program 2023
|Rate of markup|
|Form Rs10,000 to Rs100,000||Without any interest|
|More than or equivalent in value to Rs500,000 (Tier-1)||Six percent per annum, or annually|
|More than R500,000 (Tier-2)||8% per year|