SBP IT Trainee Program Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||SBP IT Trainee Program SBP|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 60,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
SBP IT Trainee Program Jobs Total Vacancies
SBP IT Trainee Program Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Director (OG-2) under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) – 25th Batch: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from universities/institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities. The maximum age limit is 26 years as of the date of advertisement, but it can be relaxed by three years for female candidates, transgender persons, candidates belonging to minorities, and candidates from Northern Areas, Baluchistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan, areas which were previously part of FATA. The age limit can also be relaxed by five years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements
- SBP Emerging Women Leaders Initiative NTS Jobs 2023: Female applicants with a Bachelor’s or Master’s equivalent degree with at least 60% marks and 16 years of study are eligible to apply for this post
NTS State Bank Pakistan OG 2 Jobs 2023: Applicants who are willing to apply should have a qualification of Masters or Bachelor’s Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from universities/institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities
- SBP Bank Jobs Young Professionals Induction Program (OG-2): Applicants must have a Masters Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with 16 years of education with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from universities/institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities
- Legal Officers in State Bank of Pakistan Karachi 2023: All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can submit their application online. They also have the opportunity to send their application through mail or courier
SBP IT Trainee Program Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor and Master.
SBP IT Trainee Program Jobs Online Apply
- you can apply online through www.nts.org.pk
- The last date for submission of the application is 28 October 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
SBP IT Trainee Program Jobs 2023 has been announced today in the newspapers. The SBP IT Trainee Program 2023 is a gateway to a promising career in the IT industry. The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has a great chance for you. Under the IT Officers Training Scheme, the Central Bank (SBP) is looking for exciting and skilled people to fill the post of Assistant Director (OG-2). You’ll be working in Karachi, which is a very busy city, and these jobs offer an interesting course in the field of information technology. We’ll go over everything you need to know to apply for this prestigious IT Trainee Program in this piece. The last day to apply online for these jobs is October 28, 2023.
SBP IT Trainee Program Jobs 2023
The Central Bank of Pakistan, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), is hiring Assistant Directors (OG-2) under the IT Officers Training Scheme. They want people who are young, bright, and full of energy. The jobs are based in Karachi. People from Pakistan who meet the requirements should apply for these best IT jobs in Pakistan. This includes people from Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan. Candidates who are new college graduates or who have worked in the field for at least a year are preferred. To apply for the SBP Jobs Trainee Program, please read all of the information below.
SBP NTS Jobs 2023 Apply Online
To apply, interested Pakistani citizens (including those from Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan) must visit the National Testing Service Jobs website (https://www.nts.org.pk) and follow the steps for submitting an online application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by SMS, and their admit cards will be sent to their mailing addresses and posted on NTS’s website. They will need to bring these cards to the written test, which will be held at certain test sites.
How to Apply Online for SBP IT Trainee Program Jobs 2023
- Check the eligibility criteria: Before applying, make sure you meet the required qualifications and age criteria mentioned in the job advertisement
- Visit the NTS website: Go to the NTS website at https://www.nts.org.pk and search for the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) job advertisement.
- Download the application form: Download the application form for the specific job you are interested in. The application form may be available on the NTS website or the SBP careers page
- Fill out the application form: Carefully fill out the application form with accurate and complete information. Make sure to attach a recent photograph and provide your date of birth and other important details as required
Submit the application fee: Pay the application fee as mentioned in the job advertisement. The fee payment method and details will be provided on the NTS website or in the job advertisement
- Submit the application form: After filling out the application form and paying the fee, submit the form online through the NTS website. Keep a printed copy of the completed application form and proof of payment for future reference
- Send the printed application form: Post the printed copy of the duly completed application form along with the proof of payment of the NTS fee to the address mentioned in the job advertisement. The address is usually the Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi
- Wait for the shortlisting process: NTS will shortlist candidates based on the eligibility criteria. If you are shortlisted, you will be notified through SMS and receive an admit card at your postal address
Prepare for the selection process: If you are shortlisted, start preparing for the further selection process, which may include written tests, interviews, and other assessments
SBP IT Trainee Program Jobs 2023 NTS Apply Online
SBP IT Trainee Program Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 28/10/2023