KP TEVTA announces an internship program in 2023 for new graduate DAE and B-Teach students. If you’re interested in the KP TEVTA’s internship program in KPK, then there’s a good announcement for you! You’re in the right location. We have provided all the information on vacant positions and the application procedure here.
The duration of the intern program will be 12 months. The salary offered for this internship program is Rs.25,000 per month. There is no requirement for experience for the positions mentioned above. Program for internships designed specifically for vocationally trained graduates is also offered in KP TEVTA.
KPK TEVTA Internship Program 2023 Online Apply
KPK TEVTA Internship Program 2023
Students who have recently graduated and are looking for internship opportunities to gain an experience in the real world can take advantage of this opportunity to apply for the engineering vocational internship program at TEVTA.
The complete description and the requirements for all the current TEVTA KPK opportunities to intern for 2023 are available below. The most effective way to develop your abilities is to take advantage of the KPK TEVTA internship opportunity. You Can Also Expand Your Experiences By Learning From Seniors Who Have Worked in the Banking Industry.
- All Interested Applicants have to Apply For TEVTA KPK Internship Opportunity 2023 through the KPK TEVTA Official Website https://www.kptevta.gov.pk/internship.
- Candidates Complete the Application Form and send your completed form to the contact listed below by the end of the date.
- Candidates must provide proof of the documents. Keep them in a secure place to be used later.
- Candidates must provide an accurate email address and phone number as well as all other details accurate.
- The deadline to apply online or send applications to KPK Engineering Internship 2023 closes on the 5th of January, 2023.
- Only those who have been shortlisted are invited to test or an interview. There will be no TA or DA allowed.
Required Document For KPK TEVTA Engineering Internship 2023
Candidates who are applying for the latest Applications to the TEVTA KPK Internship Program 2023 should submit these documents
- CNIC Copy
- 4 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
For B-Tech or B.Sc (04 Years)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Civil Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Electrical Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Electronics Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Energy Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Industrial Technology BS)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Information Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Mechanical Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Mechatronics Technology)
- In order to be considered for final selection the interns must pass through the KPK TEVTA selection process by applying through the official KPK TEVTA website.
- The selection of qualified candidates to be interviewed will be made on merit.
- Candidates who pass interviews will be offered an offer of salary and a place at TEVTA KPK.
- Female characters with disabilities will receive more focus.