Directorate General Public Relations Punjab Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Directorate General Public Relations Punjab DGPR|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 20,000-30,000|
Directorate General Public Relations Punjab Jobs Total Vacancies
Directorate General Public Relations Punjab Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be between 16 and 30 years old.
- The online registration for the Punjab Internship Program is only available to candidates who have completed 16 years of schooling or are holders of a technical or vocational diploma from any recognized institution in Punjab.
- Only candidates from Punjab District are eligible for this program.
- Candidates must have a valid Pakistan National Identity Card.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
Directorate General Public Relations Punjab Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Fresh Graduates.
Directorate General Public Relations Punjab Jobs Online Apply
- The online application process for this program is available through the website of Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab
- The Online Application Forms can be filled at https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/internship OR Click Here.
- Open the link below and click on “CM Internships” at the top right.
- Only qualified individuals are required to submit their applications by the deadline ( 15 September 2023).
- Online applications are only accepted for the job process.
- Candidates can access more information by clicking the link https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/.
- On https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk, you may access the online application form for this internship programme.
- Candidates should have digital copies their academic transcripts, addresses, CNICs, and other documents.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Now is the time to apply for the CM Punjab Internship Program 2023. This internship program was announced by the Chief Minister of Punjab. 500 internship seats will be available. 50% of the seats are reserve for female candidates, while 10% are for children of Journalists -CM Punjab intern program for media graduates and the paid internship program. The Chief Minister of Punjab announced 2023 paid internship for media graduate candidates. The Rs 20,000 stipend will be awarded to the selected candidates. 500 students will receive training through the CM Punjab internship. The internship lasts for 03 months. Interested applicants can apply for the internship through the DGPR Punjab website. We provide each and every detail here.
CM Punjab Internship Program 2023 Apply Online Below
CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program
Recent graduates can sharpen their skills and launch a successful career as media professionals with the assistance of this paid internship program.Candidate must reside in Attock, Bahawalpur or Bahawalnagar.
The internship program lasts two years. Each month, the selected persons will be paid Rs. 20,000. People looking for internship opportunities in Punjab must seize this opportunity.
Both sexes can submit applications. Journalists children are eligible for a 10% quota. Only qualified candidates are eligible to apply.Candidates must have strong academic records. The minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA ) required to apply for the Media Graduates Internship program is 3.0 out of 4.
CM Punjab Internship Program 2023 Advertisement
Candidates must have a degree in the following fields
- Broadcast Media
- Mass Communication
- Public Relations & Advertising
- Films & Digital Media
- Development Communications
CM Punjab Internship Program Deadline
The Chief Minister Punjab announced the internship program for candidates who recently completed their graduation. These candidates must apply by September 15, 2023. After that date, the management will not accept any applications.
ISSB Test Schedule 2023 Online Registration
CM Punjab Internship Program Online Registration Form
Many people want to register and all students now have the opportunity to apply online through the DGPR site. Click on the link above to fill out the online form.
These are the benefits of the CM Punjab 2023 internship program:
- The internship is fully paid.
- As a stipend, candidates will be paid PKR 20,000
- There are five hundred job opportunities, which increases your chances of being select to participate in the paid internship program.
- This program is highly recommend for female graduates. Female Media graduates hold 50% of the available seats.
- 500 seats available for the CM Internship Program.
- Female candidates are guarantee 50% of the seats.
- 10% are reserve for children of Journalists
This blog post will provide a comprehensive overview of the Online Apply CM Punjab Internship Program and information on how you can apply. Follow our steps to apply for these internships.
Directorate General Public Relations Punjab Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 15/09/2022