The day is now CM Punjab Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi is taking a huge move to provide fantastic opportunities to young graduates of Punjab who are invited to be considered for DGPR Internship 2023 CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program 2023 Online Application The Chief Minister Punjab announced CM Punjab Media graduates Internship program.
New students will get a job for a duration of three Monts. 500 graduates will get the opportunity to improve their abilities and gain knowledge of the latest techniques and trends employed in the media industry. CM Punjab Media Internship program is a paid internship program for Media graduates. Interns will receive the following amount: 20,000 PKR per month. Applications can be made through the official website of the Punjab Government.
CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program 2023
The deadline to register for Media graduate internships is December 30th, 2023. A total in the amount of six Crore 70 Lakh dollars is allocated for the program. With this paid internship program Recent graduates can develop their skills and begin an enviable career in the field of media.
The applicants should have a solid academic track record. A minimum of 3.0 out of a 4.0 CGPA is required to apply for the Media Graduates Internship Program. Ten percent of the quota of seats is reserved for Children of Journalists. 50 percent of the seats are reserved for female applicants. Applications can be submitted online at https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk Applications can be submitted latest by December 30, 2023.
CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program 2023-23
In the CM Internship program Graduation, students will be registered in the initial phase. Up to 500 fresh Graduate students are admitted to the program. The primary goal of the CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program 2023 is to polish and improve the capabilities of the students. Internship programs can help applicants a chance to get jobs as well as a source of income.
- Anyone who has a Bachelor’s Degree in Media Studies from an HEC-recognized university is eligible to apply.
- No prior experience is needed.
- The age range of 18-25 years old is the minimum age to apply.
Duration for DGPR Internship:
- The Internship for Media Grads Program is for two years.
- The internship program will provide those who are selected will be awarded the sum of Rs. 20000/- per month in stipends.
How to Apply for CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program:
- Applicants willing to apply should visit https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/applications/cm-punjab-media-graduate-internship-programme-2022-23 to submit their resumes online.
- Only applications submitted online can be enjoyed.
- The final date for applying is December 30, 2023.
- A list of the candidates will be posted here.