Graduate Trainee Officer Program 2023 Bank Al Habib offers an opportunity to begin your career as a rugger footballer looking for a job in the banking industry (Graduate Trainee Officer Programme). The Graduate Trainee Program GTO aims to provide valuable banking knowledge to young men and women who are interested in pursuing a career in banking.
Four months of training can help individuals who want to be a manager develop their business banking skills. Bank Al Habib invites new graduates to join its Graduate Trainee Officers program in 2023. This recruitment is open to Pakistani graduates.
Recent graduates are welcome to apply for the Bank Al Habib Graduate Trainee Officers Programme 2023. All graduates from Pakistani universities who are interested in applying may do so.
Graduate Trainee Officer Program 2023 At Bank Al Habib Apply Online Below
About Bank Al Habib
Bank Al Habib Limited, a Pakistani commercial bank, is owned by Habib & Family. It is based in Karachi (Pakistan). It is the country’s largest bank. It has branches in more than 1000 cities in Pakistan, and six in other countries.
Bank Al Habib Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Perks and Benefits
- Good monthly remuneration
- Life and Health Insurance
- Provident and Gratuity Fund
- Ex Gratia
- Facilities for staff financing (House, Personal, and Motorcycle)
- Maximum Age Limit 25 Years
- Minimum 1st division in Matriculation and Intermediate
- Minimum CGPA of 2.5 or 1st division in bachelor’s degree from an HEC-recognized University.
- Masters Degree Candidates (in progress/completed) can also apply.
How to Apply
Male and female candidates interested in applying online may do so until 30 November 2023. Candidates can Apply Online at http://www.bankalhabib.com/careers.
Bank Al Habib Contact No
Pakistan: (021) 111 – 014 – 014