In the most recent advertisement, US Embassy Jobs 2023 is available for educated skilled, competent, and experienced professionals. The embassy is the base of any country with strong there are social, political, and economic relations maintained between nations, and each has one embassy in another country. It is an excellent opportunity for people who are not employed to begin working and become at ease from this platform. It is the U.S. Mission in Pakistan is seeking highly skilled people to fill vacant positions by providing a competitive salary. First, you must review the current open vacancies details on the US Embassy website at www.pk.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs/current-vacancies/.If you meet the requirements, you should Apply Online by providing complete information. Scanned copies of the supporting documents are needed on your Online Application Form.
There are a variety of vacancies, including generalist in the foreign service and foreign service specialist consular fellow USAID (FSO) and president civil service as well as interns as well as the foreign agricultural service waiting for you to make the action and apply for US Embassy positions. The authority of this organization gives equal chances for females and males and both can submit applications for US Embassy jobs.
US Embassy Jobs 2023 Online Apply
What are the criteria for eligibility and how to apply, the responsibilities, salaries, and benefits are provided below. US Embassy is seeking applicants for Audio Visual Technicians Procurement Supervisor Information Assistant (Computer Management Assistant) Information Management Assistant, and Information Resource Center Assistant posts in accordance with the advertisement for jobs posted in the everyday. The preferred education is a BS (CS/IT) and a Bachelor of Business and 14 years of schooling, etc.US Embassy’s latest Private Embassy jobs, and other positions are available.
Introduction About US Embassy:
US Embassy headquarters in the USA which is the representative of US citizens living in their host country, and also its office is located in Islamabad and has sub-offices in major cities for the assistance of their citizens’ American citizens who live or travel in the country of their host. U.S. Foreign Service Officers are also able to interview citizens from the host country who want to visit the United States for business, educational, or tourist purposes.
U.S. Embassy Islamabad jobs 2023
Candidates interested in applying must create an ERA account to apply online. It is expected that the United States of America will employ new workers to carry on its work in Pakistan. Candidates must adopt and adhere to the procedures of USA hiring guidelines. It is essential to satisfy the criteria to be eligible to be considered for US Embassy Islamabad jobs in 2023. You can also visit the official website of the Pak US Embassy.
- Administrative Management Assistant
- Audio Visual Technician
- Information Assistant – Computer Management Assistant
- Information Management Assistant
- Procurement Supervisor
- Security Investigator
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required to be applied for this position male or female applicants.
The minimum age is between 18 and 35 years, as per the law of the Government of Pakistan Law.
Equally Females and Men are Interested in this job
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required for this position for either gender.
U.S. Embassy Jobs in Islamabad December 2023
|Jobs Title:||US Embassy Jobs|
|Jobs Location:||Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization:||US Embassy|
|Jobs Address:||US Embassy, Islamabad Capital Territory, Islamabad|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 to 85000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||25 June 2023|
US Embassy Jobs Salary and Benefits:
There are numerous us embassy career advantages that you will receive when you join this department. We have listed some of the benefits of US Embassy jobs in the following paragraphs:
- Salary Determination for Foreign Service Officers
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Care Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- Sick Leave.
- Student Loan Repayment Program.
- Thrift Savings Plan (equivalent to 401(k) with matching from the Government)
- Voluntary Leave Transfer Program.
How to Apply Online for U.S. Embassy Jobs in Pakistan?
- To apply for the position, apply for this position, click to apply by clicking the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site at: (https://pk.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs/current-vacancies/).
- Include your academic transcript/detailed mark sheet or any other relevant document in a single file using the”Other Document” tab “Other Document”.
- Include job and professional documents of experience or any previous work experience and any evidence (last drawn salary slip/appointment letters or any other form of proof.) of current employment in an attachment that is only one using the tab “Other Document 2”.
- The Work and Residence Permit is required if you’re not a citizen of the host country.
US Embassy Jobs 2023 Apply Online