The Punjab government has officially released The Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023. It will be one of the Biggest Loan Schemes in Punjab. The government of Punjab has announced that due to COVID-19 a massive range of humans have been exempted from paintings and they may be searching for jobs but are nonetheless unsuccessful.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme, a flagship initiative of the presidency of Punjab designed with an overall price of Rs. 30,000.00 million (Rs. 30 billion) to provide backed credit score facilities to the micro, small and medium (MSMEs) startups and present businesses in collaboration with commercial Banks.
Government of Punjab will offer Markup help and risk insurance to minimize fees of industrial loans for the MSMEs, and to triumph over pandemic effect of COVID-19 on current business. We provide here details of the Scheme to apply online and the last date to apply in this article.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023 Apply Online Last Date To Apply Given Below
About Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023
Punjab Rozgar Scheme has been designed with a unique attention to generating employment opportunities for the youth by means of developing monetary sports. College Graduates with Entrepreneurial skills and diploma/certificates holders of Technical / Vocational education Institutes, in addition to current groups hit with the aid of COVID-19, will be considered.
Punjab green development program (PGDP) has been initiated to enhance the surroundings best inside the province and to lessen air, soil, and water pollutants; cope with deforestation, floods, and land degradation; manage floor water and groundwater resources;
preserve herbal assets and guard biodiversity; increase public transportation and other options to non-public motorized vehicles; combine environmental considerations in public policymaking and personal investments; comply with international standards and beautify inexperienced competitiveness, and promote resource and power efficiency.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme Advertisement
PUNJAB ROZGAR SCHEME 2023 online application form
You’ll be registered for the online utility Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023. All the info on how to apply Punjab Rozgar scheme 2023 is provided underneath. PUNJAB ROZGAR SCHEME 2023 online application form
Punjab Rozgar Scheme will facilitate terms of financial assistance to startups and present organizations in Punjab with unique attention on COVID-19 hit groups. The scheme emphasizes change, provider, production, agriculture, and farm animals sectors.
Below Punjab, inexperienced development application monetary help can also be supplied to Micro and other firms that need to adopt aid-efficient and cleaner production technologies to enhance environmental performance.
- Graduates from universities or faculties with an aptitude for entrepreneurship TVET diploma or certificates holders with technical or vocational schooling
- Artisans and professional workers
- Existing organizations
- The environmental performance of the activities of micro and other firms that are searching for a loan should put in force useful resource-green and purifier production techniques or any inexperienced / Environmentally pleasant intervention.
The subsequent eligibility standards can be adhered to to technique the loans below Punjab Rozgar Scheme:
- Age: 20 to 50 years
- Gender: Male / Female / Transgender
- Resident: Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, confirmed via CNIC
- Commercial enterprise region: Punjab
- Commercial enterprise kind: Sole proprietor, Partnership, or any commercial enterprise pleasing different eligibility standards
- must have clean e-CIB / credit records
- For startups / new businesses
Having a viable business plan
- For existing agencies
Having a possible marketing strategy with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19
- Having valid CNIC
- Another parameter to be set by using Punjab Small Industries business enterprise (PSIC) / authorities
Schedule of Charges
The schedule of Charges to be paid by the Applicant / Borrower will be as under:
|Application Processing Fee||Rs.2000/- (non-refundable) at the time of submission of the application|
|Partial / Balloon / Early Settlement Charges||NIL|
|Late Installment Payment Charges
|Rs. 1 per 1000 per day on the principal amount to be calculated from monthly installments from the due date till the date of actual payment|
|Valuation / legal / documentation charges inclusive of revenue stamps, Government duties / fee etc.||At Actual Rate|
|Insurance ( if applicable)||At Actual Rate|
- Personal Net Worth Statement Format
- Third-Party Net Worth Statement Format
- Department Verification/ Guarantee Letter Format
- Project Feasibility/ Business Plan/ Financial Feasibility Format
How To Apply For Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023
- First, open the official website. Or click the link above to register
- You can then save your password and enter your name, CNIC number, mobile number, and mobile number.
- After you have confirmed your account, send an OTP to your registered mobile number. Next, log in using CNIC # and Password.
- Then start applying for a Punjab Rozgar loan online.
- For details on the Punjab Rozgar Loan Scheme, visit the Bank of Punjab.
Terms and Conditions
Under Punjab Green Development Program, the limit of a loan will remain the same. However, preference will be given to the micro-enterprises, ready to adopt the environment-improving technology, and having up to 10 numbers of employees.
|Purpose of loan||
|Processing fee||Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) at the time of submission of the application|
|Tenure of loan / Repayment Period||From 02 to 05 years including a grace period|
|Debt: Equity||80:20 (For males)
90:10 (Women, Transgender and Differently abled)
(Meaning thereby 20% / 10% of the project cost will be invested by the borrower)
|Disbursement of loans||In installment(s) as per approved business plan|
|Security of loan||1. Security for Clean Lending
i. Security for loan limit from Rs. 100,000/- to Rs. 500,000/-
Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with the net worth statement.
ii. Security for loan limit from Rs. 500,001/- to Rs. 1,000,000/-
· Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with at least one, Third Party guarantor with overall net worth collectively equal to the size of the loan applied.
(Third Party should be a citizen of Pakistan and resident of Punjab having a valid CNIC and must not be older than 55 years. Moreover, the e-CIB of the third party should be clean i.e. it should not have any overdue or write-off history)
· Guarantee of Government employees of BS-10 and above along with the personal guarantee of the borrower.
(Departmental guarantee of the government employee will be mandatory)
Net Worth / Wealth Description and Calculation Criteria:
· Net Worth may be in the form of Tangible Assets i.e Property or Vehicle ownership and may be assessed as follows:
a. Property may be valued at respective DC rate.
b. Property valuation may be established from the Wealth Tax statement.
c. Evaluation by Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) approved evaluator/agent
d. Vehicle valuation shall be invoice price less depreciation (10% for each passing year).
2. Security for loan limit from Rs. 1,000,001/- to 10,000,000/-
Mortgage of Assets
a. Residential / Commercial / Industrial / Agricultural Property/vehicle has a clean title and clear access (acceptable to the bank) and valued by banks approved appraiser as per the bank’s policy.
b. The property should be in the name of the borrower or blood relative of the individual/proprietor/partners.
c. Documentation shall be as per bank credit policy / legal division. Charge / hypothecation on fixed / current assets as per internal / external regulations.
|Grace period||Up to Six (06) Months (However, the markup will be charged during the grace period)|
|Type of loan||Term loan as per bank policy and working capital|
|Cost of Capital|
|Cost of Capital to be paid by Borrower:
- Image of the entire face
- The front of CNIC
- the back of CNIC
- If and when relevant, the most recent educational degree or certificate (Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., etc). (if applicable)
- certificates of experience (if applicable)
- License or membership in a trade association (if applicable)
- Security documents that must be scanned in order to apply for a loan
Before beginning your application, you must have the following information on hand:
- Consumer ID for the electricity meter at your place of business (if applicable)
- Any car that is registered in your name with a registration number (if applicable)
- An estimate of monthly business revenue, expenses, household expenses, and other income in the case of a new business
- Consumer ID of an electricity bill installed at your current residence, if you don’t already have one, please register at https://iris.fbr.gov.pk. FBR National Tax Number (optional).
- Actual Monthly Business Income, Business Expenses, Household Expenses, and Other Income for an Existing Business
- Numbers for two references who are not blood relatives, along with their names and CNICs.
- Please visit the nearest branch of The financial institution of Punjab (BOP) in conjunction with the application Registration variety (ARN) with the intention to deposit the processing charge of Rs. 2,000/- after which processing of your utility will begin
- To locate the nearest branch of The bank of Punjab (BOP), please go to this hyperlink (https://www.Bop.Com.Pk/department-network)
- You may acquire an SMS once your software actions to the following level of the manner, however, you can check the utility fame in this hyperlink as well (https://rozgar.Psic.Punjab.Gov.Pk)
- New/sparkling packages can simplest be processed if, the first application is rejected or the first loan is paid off/cleared
Punjab Rozgar Scheme Contact Numbers
Address: Ground Floor, Alfalah Building, The Mall, Lahore. Pakistan.
Contact: 042- 99200439
Email: [email protected]