Computer Operator Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Computer Operator Computer Operator|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 50,000|
Computer Operator Jobs Total Vacancies
Computer Operator Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Computer Operator Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor and Master.
Computer Operator Jobs Online Apply
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach the Embassy Head Office.
- The last date for submission of application is 10 Ocotber 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Computer Operator Jobs 2023 at the Pakistan Embassy are announced in the leading newspaper of Pakistan, candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria can apply online through this page. The last date to apply for Computer Operator Jobs is 10 October. The location of these vacancies is Islamabad. The required qualification of the applicants must be intermediate or equivalent with a typing speed of a minimum of 30 words per minute.
Computer Operator Jobs 2023
The Embassy of Pakistan in Kabul is recruiting an Information Technology Operator for 2023. This position involves a variety of computer-related responsibilities within the embassy. The Computer Operator will be responsible for managing and maintaining computer systems, resolving technical issues, and assisting embassy personnel.
The department responsible for this position was founded in 1948 at the Pakistan Embassy in Kabul. Due to its long history and dedication to fostering diplomatic ties between Pakistan and Afghanistan, the embassy plays a crucial role in facilitating communication and cooperation between the two countries.
Pakistan Embassy Computer Operator Jobs
The Pakistani Embassy in Kabul is recruiting qualified applicants for the position of computer operator. This employment opportunity was published in the Dawn newspaper on October 3, 2023. This position is situated in Islamabad, Afghanistan. Individuals with a minimum education level of Intermediate or its equivalent will be favored.
How to Apply Online for Computer Operator Jobs 2023?
- Interested applicants have until October 18, 2023, or as specified in the newspaper ad, to submit an application for this newly-posted government position in the Embassy of Pakistan in Computer and other positions.
- Applications with CV, attested copies of documents, experience certificates, domicile, copy of CNIC, and one recent photograph must arrive at the below address via registered mail by the 10th of October, 2023 at the latest.
- Head of Chancery, Pakistan Embassy, Kabul
Computer Operator Jobs 2023 Pakistan Embassy Apply Online
Computer Operator Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 10/10/2023