PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 60,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs Total Vacancies
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor and Master.
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs Online Apply
- you can apply online through www.ppsc.gop.pk
- The last date for submission of the application is 31 October 2023
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023 is announced in the newspaper on 05 October 2023. All the candidates who can meet the eligibility criteria can apply online through www.ppsc.gop.pk official website. Both males and females can apply for these vacancies. The education required for these vacancies is BA, BSC, and BS Hons. Todayjobs will provide you latest advertisement in PDF Formats.
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023
Taxation and Excise Administration Department Excise and Taxation Inspectors (BPS – 16) will be added to the Punjab government workforce across the province. The Punjab Public Service Commission, often known as PPSC, would be in charge of the recruiting. The advertisement is going to be released to the world in the following days and weeks. This information was obtained from the PPSC’s source for impending job openings. Please read this page in its entirety for further information regarding the prerequisites. It is essential to take note that these openings have not yet been publicized and that they are still being considered. Following the conclusion of this procedure, the PPSC will make an announcement regarding these open positions.
Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023
Commission of the Public Service of the Punjab The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is likely to offer jobs for excise and taxation inspectors across the whole province. All residents of Punjab, be they male or female, shall be considered for these openings. Only information on PPSC Upcoming Jobs 2023 will be shared here. There will be a total of ninety seats available. In the next week, an announcement regarding these job openings will be made via the PPSC advertisement.
How to Apply Online for PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) at www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Look for the “General Recruitment Examinations” section and click on it.
- Find the advertisement for Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023 and click on it.
- Read the advertisement carefully and make sure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form with all the required information, such as personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023 Online Apply
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 31/10/2023