The International Theology Faculty Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program for international students who wish to study in Turkey. Turkey Diyanet Islamic Studies Scholarship details are given below.
The goal of the TDV International Theology Undergraduate Scholarship Program is to fulfill the requirement for religion-based education in Muslim communities in other countries, to educate their home country and its surroundings as well as provide students who are aware of Islamic religious beliefs and Islamic civilization.
This program can help in building cultural connections between Turkiye and other related societies. The Faculties of Islamic Theology comprise three departments. All students are required to take classes in these departments at the undergraduate level. The departments comprise Islamic Studies, Philosophy and Religious Studies, and Islamic History and Art. The deadline to submit the application is February 28, 2024.
Turkey Diyanet Islamic Studies Scholarship For BS And MS 2024 Apply Online
Turkey Diyanet Islamic Studies Scholarship Advertisement
Turkey Diyanet Islamic Studies Scholarship Includes
- University and Department Placement
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Winter and Summer Camps
- Library, Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- Once-off flight ticket
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Diyanet Islamic Studies Scholarship
Candidates to the Turkiye Diyanet Foundation International Islamic Studies Scholarship Program must satisfy the following criteria.
- It is not possible to be a citizen in Turkey. The Republic of Turkiye.
- People with Turkish citizenship or who have lost Turkiye citizenship due to reasons other than their own cannot apply for the International Islamic Studies Scholarship Program.
- To be born within the year 01.01.2002.
- There are no physical or mental health issues or barriers to studying in Turkiye.
- To graduate from an education equivalent to grade 12, in Turkiye having at least a high grade (70 percent) or to be able to graduate at the end of July in the relevant year.
- No discipline or convictions within your nation.
- Doing not stop his studies for over two years after high school.
- People who were once students of the Turkiye Diyanet Foundation when they are attending any academic degree can apply for the scholarship if the award has not been terminated through the Foundation.
- Students who are currently enrolled in Turkiye cannot apply for TDV’s Islamic Studies Scholarship Program.
Check Also: Khalifa University UAE Scholarship 2024
Evaluation of Applications and Interview Process
The application process is based on documents and information checks to conclude the initial screening process. The applicants are then invited to interview in person in their countries of residence. Interviewees are rated in accordance with the following criteria.
- Visual Aptitude Test
- The ability to recite the Qur’an and Tajwid
- Fundamental religious knowledge (Faith and worship Sirah ethics)
- General culture Ability to self-expression
- Preference awareness
- Special talent
- Language skills
Students will be matriculated at one of the universities at Ankara Bursa Istanbul, Konya or Kayseri.
- Ankara University
- Ankara Social Sciences University
- Istanbul University
- Marmama University
- 29 Mayis University
- Bursa Uludag University
- Konya Necmettin Erbakan University
- Kayseri Erciyes University
Turkey Diyanet Islamic Studies Scholarship Benefits
Scholarships offered by the Turkiye Diyanet Foundation scholarship will give selected candidates the following benefits:
Bachelor’s Degree Applicants
- Tuition Fees;
- The monthly allowance is established in the hands of the committee at beginning of each year.
- Health insurance
- Tickets for round-trip flights at the beginning and conclusion of the program
- Summer and Winter Camps;
- Library, Indoor and outdoor sports facilities;
- Extra-Curricular Activities
Master and Ph.D. Applicants
- The monthly scholarship will be offered for 12 months each year.
- Students who want to live in dormitories may be given accommodation assistance when their request is to be approved. In this instance, there is a deduction of 30% that will be taken off the scholarship funds.
- Health insurance and health care expenses will be covered.
- The cost of tuition and fees for residence are covered.
- The cost of transportation for students who are from outside the country is covered on the initial arrival as well as after students return back to their home countries following their graduation from their program.