Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department Punjab‘s most recent news on scholarships is available and if you’re looking to download the application form for the scholarships for Minority Students in Punjab Deadline Date, then you’re on the right track. Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department Punjab is committed to protecting and rescuing the rights of all people, regardless of class, color, or religion.
This department also works or inspects in the event of violations of the rights of human beings at any point. The department also has the power to assist minorities living within the Punjab government. boundaries.
Scholarships for Minority Students in Punjab 2023
Official authorities or administration of minorities’ affairs are governed by the Constitution Act of Christian union Act 1872 as well as also the Hindus gain of learning legislation 1930 all of Punjab. The department of human justice and minorities department has announced that it will award the Punjab Minority scholarship 2023 to the minorities belonging to the Punjab province. Applicants who want to apply for the scholarship may download the request form here.
The department of human minorities and rights department announced an award program for 2023 minority students. Students studying at the Metric secondary, secondary, or bachelor levels can apply for the scheme. Students who qualify have completed their application form, which can be found on this page. They can avail of this service.
What is the application process to be considered for Minorities Scholarship?
- The completed application form together with all required documents must be received by the person who signed it by September 29, 2023.
- This form can be
- All educational certificates need to be certified by the officer in the 17th grade.
- All of the academic degrees result from cards/equivalence certificates.
- A copy from the CNIC Student’s father.
- Name of the candidate.
- 3 passport-size photographs.
- The controller of the semester system exam or department head issues the certificate with either a number or percentage.
- Income certificate in the application form that has been certified by the officer who gazetted it.
Minorities groups Scholarship 2023 Stipend:
|Program for Degrees||Yearly Stipend|
|Education for professionals (MBBS, DVM, BDS, B.Sc, P Ham-D, Ph.D.)||50,000/-|
|Postgraduate Level (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCS/MBA, M.Phil, LL.M, etc)||35,000/-|
|B.A/B.Sc/B.B.A/B.Com(2&3 years degree & Honours le. 4 years degree) LLB||30,000/-|
|F.A/F.Sc/I.Com/A DAE/level or equivalent||20,000/-|
|Metric/O Level or Equivalent||15,000/-|
- Minority students who reside permanently in Punjab are eligible to apply for this program.
- The student who is enrolled within any Govt. accredited institution, such as colleges, high schools, or universities in Punjab is eligible to apply for this program.
- Students of minorities who obtain training via this Distance Education program may not be eligible to participate in it.
- It is required that the person who has completed his studies and has at least 50% marks from the final examinations is suitable for this program.
Pre Matric Scholarships
- Pre-Matric Punjab Scholarship for Scheduled Caste.
- Pre-Matric Punjab Scholarship for Other Backward Classes.
- Pre-Matric Punjab Scholarship for Minority Community.
Post Matric Scholarships
- Post-Matric Punjab Scholarship for Scheduled Caste.
- Post-Matric Punjab Scholarship for Other Backward Classes.
- Post-Matric Punjab Scholarship for Minority Community.
- Merit cum Means Scholarship.
- National Talent Search Examination.
- Dr.Hargobind Khurana scholarship scheme.
- Attendance Scholarship for Primary and BC/EBC girls.
Punjab Scholarship Documents Required
There are various documents students must bring in order to apply for various types of scholarships offered within the Punjab scholarship. The required documents for applicants to be able to apply to the Punjab Scholarship are as follows:
- Recent passport-sized photos taken by the pupil.
- Previous mark sheet for class
- Awarded family income certificate for the student.
- Provide official proof of the student’s parents or guardians.
- The student’s certificate of caste is the same as that of the parents.
- A duplicate of the bank statement.
- Affidavit of the student’s marks sheet from the final examinations with a minimum passing percentage of 50%.
- Certificate of attendance for the student received from the school.