Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab DSYA|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Experience||1 - 2 years required|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 25,000-30,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Intermediate , Masters , Matric , Middle , Primary|
Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab Jobs Total Vacancies
Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Matric, Middle, Primary.
Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab Jobs Online Apply
- Candidates who are interested in applying must fill out an application form on plain white paper with copies of their attested documents
- Educational Documents
- Certified by experience
- 03 passport size photographs
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach the Assistant Director (Admn), Directorate General Sports and Youth Affairs Punjab, National Hockey Stadium, close to Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
- The applicant should mention the name of the post for which they are applying and the Quota’s address on their envelope.
- You must submit a separate application form for each job.
- A request letter for the screening of the candidates will be sent out by post.
- The deadline for the to submit applications in the application for Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab Jobs is 31 October 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Sports are a major part of our daily lives. it not only gives us entertainment but also keeps our bodies healthy. Punjab Sports & Youth Affairs Department Jobs 2023 Download the Application Form for the various categories of posts starting from BPS-01 to BPS-11 and must be received on 19 October 2023. All interested male and female applicants from Punjab are qualified to apply.
punjab sports & youth affairs department jobs vacancies (Junior Clerk (BPS-11) as well as Coach (BPS-08) Tube well Mechanic (BPS-05) and Electrician (BPS-05) Plumber (BPS-05) and driver (BPS-05), Cook (BPS-01) (BPS-01), Bearer (BPS-01), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Mali (BPS-01) Baildar (BPS-01) and Sweeper (BPS-01). These adverts for jobs are published through Jang Newspaper.
Females and males are eligible to apply for these positions. Punjab sports & youth affairs department jobs eligibility criteria are given. Only applicants who are from Punjab are eligible to apply for these positions. If you’re looking for these positions, your education and age limit must be met. In order to be considered for Sports and Youth Affairs Department positions, your education must be graduation, intermediate Matric, Matric or middle. punjab sports & youth affairs department jobs salary,Punjab sports & youth affairs department jobs syllabus is below.
In order to be eligible for these positions your age must be between 18 and 30 years old. Candidates living in Punjab are accepted to this contract-based job for 5 years. Girls and boys can apply for this job. In case your educational and experience are in good shape for these positions then you can be able to apply for these jobs before the closing date.
About Punjab Sports & Youth Affairs Department
The youth of Punjab has immense potential, vigour, enthusiasm, energy, drive, and passion for struggle, resilience, perseverance, creativity, and innovation to contribute to the economic growth and development of the country. It is very important to promote healthy activities throughout the province to engage our youth and to find out unexplored, existing talent besides creating excellent sports and recreational opportunities for them.
Youth Affairs and Sports Department is envisioned to empower the youth by engaging them in healthy activities through promotion of sports in the Punjab province. It is aimed at building an inclusive society where people not only involve in sports activities but also feel a sense of ownership and belonging in utilizing the sports facilities throughout Punjab. Furthermore, it also ensures financial assistance to the youth and sports personnel.
The Vision is to facilitate, groom and guide the youth to live in peace and harmony, promoting attitudes, skills and knowledge and preparing them to shoulder responsibilities in the new millennium and building a better nation through healthy activities and to revive sports culture in Punjab.
Ministry of National Food Security & Research MNFSR Islamabad Jobs 2023
Punjab Sports & Youth Affairs Department Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Latest Jobs in Sports & Youth Affairs Punjab Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
Download the Application Form of Sports and Youth Affairs Punjab Jobs 2023
In order to apply for Directorate General of Sports and Youth Affairs Punjab Jobs applicants are advised to fill out a simple Application Forms on plain paper . On the application form, applicants must clearly state the the name of the post you want to apply for, your address and contact numbers.
You can download Application Form in pdf for Jobs from the link below.
Fill it and Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach
punjab sports & youth affairs department jobs salary
An employee employed in punjab sports & youth affairs department jobs salary the country of Pakistan usually earns approximately 66,700 per month. each month. The salaries range between 26800 to 134,000 (lowest average) to 13,400 PKR (lowest median) up to 13,44,000 PKR(highest average, but the actual maximum pay is greater).
This is the median monthly pay that includes housing, transportation and other benefits. The salaries vary greatly between categories of Recreation and Sports jobs. If you’re looking for the average salary for specific jobs, check below for the salaries for specific job names.
Company Mailing Address
The company mailing address is Assistant Director (Admn), Directorate General Sports and Youth Affairs Punjab, National Hockey Stadium, near Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
Make sure to note when you write your application form in order to be eligible for Sports and Youth Affairs Punjab Lahore Jobs the following information should be included on the application form.
- Father Name
- Mobile Phone No
- Education or Qualification
- LTV HTV Driving License
- Permanent Address
- Temporary Address
- 03 passport size photos
- Experience certificates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Middle Pass
- Primary Pass
دلچسپی رکھنے والے اہل افراد سادہ کاغذ پر ہاتھ سے درخواست لکھیں گےاور درخواست کے ساتھ اپنے تمام کاغذات جن میں تعلیمی کوائف، قومی شناختی کارڈ، ڈومیسائل، تین عدد پاسپورٹ سائز تصاویر،اور تجربے کا سرٹیفیکیٹ منسلک کریں۔درخواست 7 اکتوبر 2023 تک اوپر درج کیے ہوئے پتہ پر ارسال کردیں۔ مزید معلومات کے لیے اشہار کو غور سے پڑھیں۔اگر آپ کے ذہین میں کوئی سوال ہو تو براہ مہربانی نیچے کومینٹس سیکشن میں لکھ کر بھیج دیں۔
punjab sports & youth affairs department jobs website
Address: Punjab Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore
Phone: 042 – 99231526, 27
Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 31/10/2022