Punjab Food Authority Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Punjab Food Authority PFA|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Experience||1 - 5 years required|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35000 - 80000|
|City||Bahawalnagar, Faisalabad, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Intermediate , Masters , Matric|
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Total Vacancies
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- To be a Food Controller Assistant For Assistant Food Controller, a degree (2 nd Division) from a recognized institution is required.
- To apply for Food Grains Supervisor, Matric (2nd Division) from an approved Board is needed to be applied for.
- For the position of Food Grains Inspector Intermediate 2nd Division, a recognized board is required.
- Age of Males is between 18 and 32.
- The age for females is between 18 and 35 years old.
- Punjab residence is required to be a part of the application process.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Advertisement No. 22/2022
- In general, Masters or Bachelors Matric, Intermediate or Matric applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in the relevant field is essential to be able to fill the post.
- Between 18 and 40 years is the minimum age for the post in question.
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters,.
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Online Apply
- The deadline to submit the application is 29 Dec 2023.
- Candidates are asked to pay the fees for the test at (ATM and Mobile Phone Banking/Internet Banks / Over the Counter by going to any 1 Link member bank Branch 1 Link member banks (Approx. 37 Banks).
- After registration, and the roll numbers slips of the writing exam and the test schedule will be made available on the official website of PPSC and sent to all candidates by SMS.
- After passing the test, only candidates who pass are invited to an interview. For the interview, each applicant must have original documents. For more government jobs, please go to our sitetodayjobs.pk.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Punjab Food Department Jobs 2023 as stated in the advertisement. PPSC Online Application Form has been announced today.. in which a number of jobs are advertised in the Food Department Punjab such as (Assistant Food Controller (BS-15) 21 Posts Food Grains Supervisor (BS-09) Posts 166 Food Grains Inspector (BS-12) 38 Posts. Candidates from all across Punjab are invited to apply as these positions are available in Lahore, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur in addition to DG Khan divisions.
It is authorized to conduct an inspection and confiscation of food items and other products if they are found to not in compliance with the pre-defined standards and even to impose an amount of fine or imprison anyone who is in violation of any provision that is in this ordinance.
The primary goal of the organization is to ensure the supply of healthy and safe food products to the residents of Punjab. The openings in the Food Department are announced on the Special Person, Minority, Women or Open Merit Quota. However, at this point, the Food Department has set special specific quotas for qualified members of the transgenders of both genders to apply for vacant positions for food Grains Inspector.
The Transgender community is eligible to submit applications to Gujranwala, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Faisalabad, and Bahawalpur in addition to DG Khan divisions respectively.The Punjab Food Authority has announced positions in various departments and sections across the entire nation (Pakistan).
About Punjab Food Department
The Punjab Food Authority is a department of the Government of Punjab, Pakistan. It is accountable for the execution of the Punjab Food Authority Act of 2015 as well as other laws pertaining to food that are in force within the Punjab province of Pakistan. The office is located in Lahore.
Food Department KPK Jobs 2023 Apply Online | www.etea.edu.pk
The institution functions as an authority to regulate. It was created in the month of October, 2012. It is accountable for publishing information on products as well as services and complaints on the site. The company’s mission is increasing the popularity of the food industry through the establishment of quality and standards. The organization was established to ensure the food quality at a an elevated level and to increase the popularity of this industry.
The Punjab Food Authority assists consumers remain safe by overseeing food production within Punjab. Punjab. There are a variety of various laws and regulations the authority for food enforces, that are intended to stop outbreaks of foodborne illnesses and to ensure that customers do not consume food that is unsafe.
Punjab Food Department Jobs 2023 Download Online Form
Food Department Punjab New Jobs 2023
Food Department Punjab jobs recently have been added to the job vacancies in Punjab. Apply for these positions only if you meet the requirements for the job. Both genders are eligible for these positions. Candidates applying for these jobs must read all information regarding Food Department Punjab jobs.
Food Department Punjab jobs recently released an advertisement in The Newspaper. The domicile certificate you use to apply for these positions must be from Punjab and your proof of residence must be authentic. If you’re looking for Food Department Punjab jobs then your educational qualifications should be Graduate Matric, Intermediate, or master.
The minimum age for these jobs is 18-40 years. Should your qualifications, education level and experience are in good shape for these positions, then you need to submit the application before the closing date. Apply via the web to Food Department Punjab jobs from ppsc.gop.pk website. The deadline for applying for these positions is September 26, 2023.
Food Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Advertisement
The following jobs are open for these positions: Food Department Punjab Vacancies:(Assistant Food Controller (BS-15) 21 Posts, Food Grains Supervisor (BS-09) with 166 posts and Food Grains Inspector (BS-12), & Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Vacancies: (Librarian, Assistant / Head Clerk Director of IT), Board of Revenue, Punjab (Assistant GIS, Assistant IT Stenographer and assistant), Information & Culture Department (Assistant Director (Accounts & Finance)), Tourism Department (Chemist, Restoration& Exhibition Officer, the Registrar), Youth Affairs & Sports Department (Project Development Specialist and Media Expert, Social Media expert).
Vacant Positions in Food Department:
- Assistant Food Controller (BS-15) 21 Posts
- Food Grains Supervisor (BS-09) 166 Posts
- Food Grains Inspector (BS-12) 38 Posts
Vacant Positions in Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department:
- Librarian, Assistant / Head Clerk
- IT Administrator
Vacant Positions in Board of Revenue, Punjab:
- Assistant GIS
- Assistant IT
Vacant Positions in Information & Culture Department:
- Assistant Director (Accounts & Finance)
Vacant Positions in Tourism Department:
- Restoration& Exhibition Officer
Vacant Positions in Youth Affairs & Sports Department:
- Project Development Specialist
- Social Media Expert
|Name of Post||Qualification||Location|
|Food Grains Inspector( 38 posts)||Intermediate||Gujranwala
|Assistant Food Controller (21 Post)||Graduation||Lahore
|Food Grains Supervisor ( 166 Post)||Matriculation||Lahore
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Salary and Benefits
Salary and Benefits
Punjab Food Authority lets its employees have fun while working as they provide numerous advantages to create a comfortable workplace. They don’t distinguish employees from full-time and entry-level jobs as each employee receives the same amount of benefits. Apart from the incredible salaries and other perks that ensure your advancement within the department are listed:
- Drop-off and pick-up service
- Retirement plans
- Performance bonus and pension
- Promotions and advancements
- Training programs for employees
- Assistance with education
- Insurance for pharmacy and medical insurance
- Paid time off
Punjab Food Authority PPSC Roll No Slip 2023 Download Online
- D.G Khan
- Candidates who have Punjab Domicile are eligible to apply for these positions.
- Candidates with MAtric-Masters (16 Year) Degree respected to the vacancy are eligible to apply.
- 18-25 +7 Years Relaxation for Male
- 18-25 + 10 Years Relaxation for Female
- Female, Male and Transgender may also be considered to Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2023.
Punjab Food Department Jobs Result 2023 Merit List Download
Fees Submission Methods From PPSC
PPSC has launched the function of online Fee Collection. Candidates are advised to make deposits of fees online through the following channels:
2. Mobile Phone Banking
3. Internet Banking
4. In-store (by stopping by the nearest*1Link member Banks Branches)
* 1Link Member Banks (Approx. 37 Banks): https://1link.net.pk/members/
The applicants can now also pay fees with Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other micro-finance lenders that are accessible.
The following items are not acceptable These are not accepted
1. Fees are deposited on the an old Challan Form (32-A) of PPSC
2. Bank Draft
3. Pay Order
PPSC Fee Payment Method Online Using Jazz Cash App
We provide you complete procedure for online payment using jazz cash or easy paisa click on the link below
PPSC Fee Payment Method Online Using Jazz Cash App
Punjab Food Authority Contact Details
83-C, New Muslim Town near Naqsha Stop, Lahore
These articles are for everyone in Pakistan. Be aware that no day is Sunday. There were few opportunities in the day-to-day life of a typical man to be able to secure a government job. The vacancies are only available once per year. Therefore, everyone must submit an application to the job that he is interested in and offer your services to the country.
- Please go through and understand the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee Application Fee, Written Test and interview on PPSC site www.ppsc.gop.pk before you apply online.
- The employees of Semi-Government and autonomous Bodies that are part of the Federal Government or Provincial Government as well as those employed by Local Bodies are not entitled to age-related concessions for the duration of their employment within such organizations.
- If a candidate asserts that their qualification is comparable to the required qualification in the prescribed qualification, they will be required to provide an equivalence certificate of the foreign or local qualification issued by the competent authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC/QEDC and the that Administrative Department, which will be recognized to be accepted by Commission as final during the interview, or whenever requested from the Commission. If a candidate does not submit an Equivalence certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview, or whenever requested by the Commission, their candidature will be canceled.
- If the candidate states that they have prior experience of a private company or entity, he or she must provide proof during the interview that the company or entity was registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or another Regulatory Authority, failing which his or her application will be denied.
- Candidates must make sure that once they have applied for a specific job, they promptly submit an application for the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC within their respective Department(s) and present an official Departmental Permission/NOC during the date of their interview (if requested).).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The applicants must make sure that they submit marks earned or a total marks or percentage certificates of each degree, issued through the Competent Authority, at the time of the interview. CGPA cannot be accepted..
- None of the information, if any, that is shared other than the PPSC’s website is true; thus the candidates shouldn’t rely on any information from the PPSC website.
- It is important to note that the Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test If needed, will only be taken in Lahore.
- How to submit the Application Form?
Candidates are able to apply in two ways.
The first step is to apply online using a website portal or mail your application documents along with your CV to the company’s email address. Additionally, You can find more details on the Punjab Food Authority website.
Thus, Second Candidates can apply through mail. It is possible to send the documents along with your application form and a photo that has been certified.
- Can I get TA/DA in the Punjab Food Authority 2023?
No, you do not receive any TA/DA during the interview.
- How do I get an invitation letter to the Test or Interview?
The group will be able to choose candidates for an interviews
- Do I have to submit the application after the deadline?
After the deadline, applications is not to be submitted.
- Do private employees have the right to apply for this position?
Yes, private employees are able to apply via the appropriate channel.
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 29/12/2022
PPSC job online Apply
Token num with Application num
PPS Punjab food department BAHAWALPUR center test kb ha sir?
tell me consumer id for punjab food authrioty jobs
Basti wada Khoo mouza Haider dasti P O basira muzaffar Garh
PPS Punjab food department BAHAWALPUR center test kb ha sir?
Can I applied food authority jobs
Sir Mai lahore se hu aur muje punjab food department mai job chahie meri qualifications fsc hai