Punjab Food Authority Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Punjab Food Authority PFA|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Experience||1 - 5 years required|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35000 - 80000|
|City||Bahawalnagar, Faisalabad, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Intermediate , Masters , Matric|
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Total Vacancies
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- To be a Food Controller Assistant For Assistant Food Controller, a degree (2 nd Division) from a recognized institution is required.
- To apply for Food Grains Supervisor, Matric (2nd Division) from an approved Board is needed to be applied for.
- For the position of Food Grains Inspector Intermediate 2nd Division, a recognized board is required.
- Age of Males is between 18 and 32.
- The age for females is between 18 and 35 years old.
- Punjab residence is required to be a part of the application process.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Advertisement No. 22/2022
- In general, Masters or Bachelors Matric, Intermediate or Matric applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in the relevant field is essential to be able to fill the post.
- Between 18 and 40 years is the minimum age for the post in question.
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters,.
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Online Apply
- The deadline to submit the application is 10 Nov 2023.
- Candidates are asked to pay the fees for the test at (ATM and Mobile Phone Banking/Internet Banks / Over the Counter by going to any 1 Link member bank Branch 1 Link member banks (Approx. 37 Banks).
- After registration, the roll number slips of the writing exam and the test schedule will be made available on the official website of PPSC and sent to all candidates by SMS.
- After passing the test, only candidates who pass are invited to an interview. For the interview, each applicant must have original documents. For more government jobs, please go to our site todayjobs.pk.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
The Punjab Food Department Jobs are announced for the year 2023, as mentioned in the advertisement. These job vacancies are open to candidates from across Punjab, including divisions such as Lahore, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, and DG Khan.
Candidates from any part of the world who meet the required criteria are eligible to apply for these positions. The job vacancies in the Punjab Food Department include roles such as Assistant Food Control, Food Grain Inspector, and Food Grain Supervisor. These positions are suitable for individuals interested in government roles related to food and nutrition
“Important Note: NTPC is a Fake Testing Agency. It announced many advertisements in different departments Please be aware That the official Testing Agency Names are given here. Please Remember this ” Testing Agency in Pakistan
Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2023
If you’re interested in working in the government sector and have a passion for food and nutrition, the Punjab Food Department has several job opportunities for you. The department has posted vacancies for positions such as Assistant Food Control, Food Grain Inspector, and Food Grain Supervisor. In this article, we will provide you with information about the qualifications required for each job, as well as the benefits and necessary documents you need to submit successfully. Discover the employment options available to you in the Punjab Food Department.
Food Grain Supervisor Jobs 2023
Punjab Food Grain Supervisor Jobs are announced in the newspaper. All the candidates who can meet the eligibility criteria can apply online through www.ppsc.gop.pk official website. You can apply online through the link which is given below.
Recruitments for the following posts are in progress
- Assistant Food Controllers (BS-15)
- Foodgrains Inspectors (BS-12)
- Foodgrains Supervisors (BS-9)
- Assistants (BS-14)
- Stenographers (BS-12)
- Gazette Officers (BS-16 and above)
- Support Staff (BS-1 to 7)
Punjab Food Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Food Department Punjab New Jobs 2023
Food Department Punjab jobs recently have been added to the job vacancies in Punjab. Apply for these positions only if you meet the requirements for the job. Both genders are eligible for these positions. Candidates applying for these jobs must read all information regarding Food Department Punjab jobs.
Punjab Food Department Jobs 2023 Last Date
The advertisement paper for Punjab Food Department Jobs provides the last date to apply. It is important to note that the domicile certificate you use for applying must be from Punjab, and your proof of residence should be genuine. In order to be eligible for Food Department Punjab jobs, you should have educational qualifications ranging from Graduate Matric to Intermediate or Master’s degree.
The minimum age requirement for these jobs is between 18 to 40 years. If you meet the qualifications, educational level, and experience criteria for these positions, it is essential to submit your application before the closing date mentioned in the advertisement. Apply via the web to Food Department Punjab jobs from ppsc.gop.pk website.
Vacant Positions in Food Department:
- Assistant Food Controller (BS-15) 21 Posts
- Food Grains Supervisor (BS-09) 166 Posts
- Food Grains Inspector (BS-12) 38 Posts
Vacant Positions in Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department:
- Librarian, Assistant / Head Clerk
- IT Administrator
Vacant Positions in Board of Revenue, Punjab:
- Assistant GIS
- Assistant IT
Vacant Positions in the Information & Culture Department:
- Assistant Director (Accounts & Finance)
Vacant Positions in the Tourism Department:
- Restoration& Exhibition Officer
Vacant Positions in Youth Affairs & Sports Department:
- Project Development Specialist
- Social Media Expert
|Name of Post||Qualification||Location|
|Food Grains Inspector( 38 posts)||intermediate||Lahore|
|Assistant Food Controller (21 Post)||Graduation||Lahore
|Food Grains Supervisor ( 166 Post)||Matriculation||Lahore
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Salary and Benefits
Salary and Benefits
Punjab Food Authority lets its employees have fun while working as they provide numerous advantages to create a comfortable workplace. They don’t distinguish employees from full-time and entry-level jobs as each employee receives the same amount of benefits. Apart from the incredible salaries and other perks that ensure your advancement within the department are listed:
- Drop-off and pick-up service
- Retirement plans
- Performance bonus and pension
- Promotions and advancements
- Training programs for employees
- Assistance with education
- Insurance for pharmacy and medical insurance
- Paid time off
- D.G Khan
- Candidates who have a Punjab Domicile are eligible to apply for these positions.
- Candidates with MAtric-Masters (16 Year) Degree respected to the vacancy are eligible to apply.
- 18-25 +7 Years Relaxation for Male
- 18-25 + 10 Years Relaxation for Female
- Female, Male, and Transgender may also be considered to Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2023.
Fee Submission Methods From PPSC
PPSC has launched the function of online Fee Collection. Candidates are advised to make deposits of fees online through the following channels:
2. Mobile Phone Banking
3. Internet Banking
4. In-store (by stopping by the nearest*1Link member Banks Branches)
* 1Link Member Banks (Approx. 37 Banks): https://1link.net.pk/members/
The applicants can now also pay fees with Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other micro-finance lenders that are accessible.
The following items are not acceptable These are not accepted
1. Fees are deposited on the old Challan Form (32-A) of PPSC
2. Bank Draft
3. Pay Order
PPSC Fee Payment Method Online Using Jazz Cash App
We provide you complete procedure for online payment using jazz cash or easy paisa click on the link below
Punjab Food Authority Contact Details
83-C, New Muslim Town near Naqsha Stop, Lahore
Punjab Food Department Contact Information
- Address: Old P&D Building, 2 – Bank Road Lahore
- Phone: 042-99210514
- Fax: 042-99210519
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 30/11/2023