TEVTA Multan Jobs Important Dates 2024
|TEVTA Multan TEVTA Multan
|Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :
|Bachelors , Masters , Matric
TEVTA Multan Jobs Total Vacancies
TEVTA Multan Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
TEVTA Multan Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric, Inter and Bachelor.
TEVTA Multan Jobs Online Apply
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach TEVTA Multan office
- The last date for submission of application is 25 Nov 2024.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Today in the newspaper TEVTA Multan Jobs 2024 has been announced. We will provide all information about these vacancies on this page. The education required for these vacancies is Matric, Inter, and Bachelor. The last date to apply for these vacancies is 25 Nov 2024. Interested candidates who want to apply can download the application form through the www.tevta.gop.pk website and send it to the given address. You can check the latest advertisement paper and eligibility criteria for these TEVTA Vacancies in 2024.
TEVTA Multan Jobs 2024
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) Multan Punjab seeks a vivacious, active, knowledgeable, and gifted candidate to fill these positions with competitive compensation and benefits that meet departmental standards. Candidates can download the TEVTA application form here: Female and male candidates who are interested in the TEVTA Punjab job openings can apply from any place in the Multan district following the process set out by the organization. Applicants with Primary, Matric Intermediate MA, MSc MCom BArch or B-Tech degrees or BSc Engineering degrees are eligible for the positions, along with B-Arch and BTech degrees.
TEVTA Multan Jobs 2024 | Application Form Download
Latest TEVTA vacancies 2024
The applicants interested in applying for the vacancies must be from the Bahawalpur and Multan Divisions. Candidates from Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar Khan, Multan, Khanewal, Vehari, and Lodhran can apply. Interested applicants can download the Application Forms from the TEVTA Official website at https://tevta.punjab.gov.pk/careers. Candidates should get complete information regarding the application procedure from the advertisement. Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelors Degree, and Masters’s Degrees qualified applicants having relevant field skills and experience can apply for these vacancies.
How to Apply for vacancies in Tevta
- The prescribed application form is available on the TEVTA website www.tevta.gop.pk and CV. In addition, a recent passport-sized photo, CNIC, attested copies of the education and residence certificate, and experience certificate should be submitted to the regional director’s address, which is mentioned in every advertisement.
- The closing date of these vacancies is 25 Nov 2024.
Download TEVTA Job Application form
- Download Job Application Form (Non-Teaching Positions)
- Download Job Application Form (Teaching Positions)
TEVTA Multan Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 25/11/2024