Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Nishtar Hospital Multan Nishtar Hospital Multan|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 40,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Intermediate , Matric|
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs Total Vacancies
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric, Inter, and Master.
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs Online Apply
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach Nishtar Hospital.
- The last date for submission of the application is 25 Jan 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs 2023 has been announced today in the newspaper. The candidates can get all information about these vacancies. The education required for these vacancies is Matric, Inter, and Master. The closing date of these vacancies is 25 Jan 2023. A total of 147 vacancies are announced. The location of these vacancies is Multan. You can check the latest advertisement paper and eligibility criteria for these vacancies. Both males and females can apply for these vacancies.
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs 2023 Application Form Last Date
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs 2023
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs 2023 Nishtar Hospital welcomes Pakistani citizens who are residing in Punjab Province to fill the vacant seats of Paramedical and Clerical staff, as well as Class IV staff. It is located in Multan (Pakistan) and provides tertiary care for South Punjab residents. The Nishtar Hospital can accommodate 1800 patients. There are 29 wards and an Out-Patients department. It also has 15 Operation Theatres, which can accommodate surgeries up until.
Nishtar Hospital Jobs 2023 in Multan
The Daily Express Newspaper published the Nishtar Hospital Vacancies Announcement on 9th January 2023. The Nishtar Hospital is looking for hardworking, qualified, and energetic people who meet the requirements. Both males and females can apply from any district in Punjab. Contract Appointment Policy 2004 will apply for the appointment. By providing a NOC, employees of government departments may also be eligible to participate.
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs 2023 Application Form
Appointments on a Contract Basis are open to qualified candidates who meet the eligibility criteria set out in the 2003 Punjab Health Department Technical Posts Service Rules. Punjab Health Department Paramedical Establishment Service Rules, 2003. Rules for Miscellaneous Posts at Punjab Health Department. 2003 and Punjab Health Department Ministerial Establishment Recruitment Rules, 2003.
How to Send Application for Nishtar Hospital Jobs?
- The candidates can send the application form to the given address on the advertisement paper.
- Both male and female applicants who are residents of the Province of Punjab may apply.
- Appointments will be made on a contract basis. The “Contract Appointment Policy, 2004,” is initially valid for a period of 3 years. This can be extended with good performance.
- Please complete the application with attested copies of any educational certificates (such as F.Sc., Metric). etc.) All degrees/diplomas must be submitted to the office of Nishtar Hospital Multan.
- Equivalence certificates must be submitted for all levels, including “V” and “A”.
- Original documents must be presented to interviewers.
- Age relaxation in the upper age limit according to Govt. Punjab.’ S&GAD notice & Recruitment Policy, 2022. The grant of 10 years to Female Candidates and 7 years to Male Candidates shall be made.
- As per the Recruitment Policy, quotas must be respected. 2022.
- Recruitment shall be strictly based on merit according to The Contract Appointment Policy 2004/Recruitment Policy 2022”, and any instructions issued by the Government of Punjab.
- Both female and male applicants who reside in the Province of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Appointments will be made on a contract basis. According to “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004” initially, for a time of three years that is extendable to satisfactory performance.
- Complete application with attested copies of all academic certifications (like Metric, F.Sc., etc.) or diplomas, copies of the domicile and valid CNIC and work experience certificates (if there are any) and the most recent passport-sized photographs should be filed in the Medical Superintendent’s office, Nishtar Hospital, Multan.
- If you are applying for ‘V’ and “A levels, an equivalence certificate is also required.
- The applicants must provide their original documentation at the time of the interview.
- Age relaxation at the upper limit of age according to the Govt. of Punjab.’ S&GAD notification and Recruitment Policy, 2022 i.e. 10 years for female candidates or 7 years in the case of Male applicants will be granted.
- Quotas are to be followed in accordance with the Recruitment Policy. 2022.
- The selection process will be based by merit, in accordance with the Contract Appointment Policy 2004/Recruitment Policy 2022” and the instructions given from time to time by the Government of Punjab.
- People who are already in the government. service must apply to their departments and submit a NOC.
- Incomplete applications and those that are submitted late after the deadline will not be considered in any way.
- Authority reserves the right to modify, cancel or reduce the number of posts at any point without citing any reason.
- No TAI or DA will be permitted to appear at any interview test.
- Candidates are advised to ensure prior to applying that they meet all requirements of the regulations pertaining to the position as stated in the previous paragraph.
- Requests addressed to the undersigned are to be submitted during office hours at the Medical Superintendent’s office up to 25.01.2023.
- Evaluation of applicants will be conducted in accordance with the “Selection Criteria for Appointment” as outlined within the recruitment Policy 2022, of the Government of Punjab. In addition, the Selection Committee may devise some tests that are written or practical for the evaluation of applicants for a particular job to assess their abilities in the Interview and award scores accordingly.
- Interview I Test of applicants for the above-mentioned post will be conducted in the Medical Superintendent’s office, Nishtar Hospital, Multan on the date specified in each of the posts.
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 25/01/2023