forest department Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||forest department forest department|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35,000|
forest department Jobs Total Vacancies
forest department Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
forest department Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required inter.
forest department Jobs Online Apply
- The last date for submission of the application is July 15, 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Forest Department KPK Jobs 2023 Application Form Last date check here. These vacancies are announced in today’s newspaper. Forest department KPK Jobs 2023 Application form last date information is given below. The last date to apply for these vacancies is 15 July 2023 also education required for these vacancies is matric. The location of the jobs is KPK. We have announced the most recent Kalam Forest Division Madin career as “KPK Forest Department Jobs 2023. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Forest department is announcing the most recent announcement for Forest Guard Jobs 2023 online. Submit your application at www.kpta.org.pk.
Forest Department KPK Jobs 2023 details
|posted date||7 July 2023|
|last date to apply||15 July 2023|
|no of post||multiple|
|organization||kpk forest department|
Forest Department KPK Jobs 2023 Application Form Download
The KPK released the most recent Forest Guard Jobs 2023 in Forest Department KPK Northern Forest Region II Demarcation Forest Division Abbottabad. The applications are being sought from interested applicants from Hazara Division Haripur, Abbottabad, Manshera, Batagram, Torger, Kolai Pals, Lower Kohistan, and Upper Kohistan. Latest Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Forest Department 2023.
Forest Departement KPK Jobs 2023 Last date
Forest Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is seeking applications from citizens in KPK (mentioned districts). We found an advertisement to apply for Forest Department KPK Jobs 2023 in the Agror Tanawal Division of Forestry and Forestry Planning & Monitoring Circle from the Daily Mashriq newspaper. Interested candidates can take part in the recruitment process. A minority quota must be adhered to. Candidates can obtain all details from Hiring Testing Services Private Limited.
Forest Departement KPK Jobs 2023 vacancies list
- Junior Clerk BPS-11 Jobs
- Forest Guard BPS-08 Jobs
- Patwari BPS-08 Jobs
- Driver BPS-06 Jobs
How to Apply for these kpk jobs 2023
- If you satisfy the requirements stated in the advertisement, then visit the HTS website www.htspak.org.pk to download the Application Form and Challan Form.
- Candidates can complete the online application and submit a copy of the form along with the required documents.
- Pay an Application Processing Fee, and then forward the application for approval to HTS Office. HTS Office.
- Candidates can submit their requests within 20 calendar days from the publication of the advertisement.
Important links for these kpk vacancies
- advertisement paper download here
- The application form downloaded here
- relevant jobs today click here
ABOUT KPK Forest Department
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is a Tourism Hub that has a significant role in creating a positive image of Pakistan on the international stage. The province’s green valleys and ice-packed mountains offer an edge over other regions regarding tourism. The stunning beauty of the northern areas attracts tourists’ curiosity worldwide. Tourism destinations that are enticing due to their natural beauty also play an essential role in creating job opportunities. Through tourism, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has a significant economic impact on the nation.
Youth of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
The young population of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is complemented with extensive imagination and creative ideas. Around 50% of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s inhabitants are young. Their capabilities, passion, and talent significantly impact all walks of life. They can transform the world in a revolutionary way. Statistics show that the state comprised the majority of young people have a lot of potentials to contribute to a flourishing nation. The government is providing the youth with skills that can be employed to unlock their potential. The child of KP is a valuable resource for the country.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is excelling in the field of information technology at a rapid speed. The province is advancing toward digital transformation. Innovative ideas are being applied to develop employable digital skills. The women and young people in the region are being empowered by gaining financial independence from the IT-related industry. IT visibility and understanding are increased in the province through Seminars, training, summits, and workshops, as well as internships for students, entrepreneurs, and IT enthusiasts. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is cutting technology competition in the IT industry for other provinces. The KP government’s innovative initiatives are unique in Pakistan, such as Ekasib, the first Pakistan Government freelancers’ portal.
History & Archeology
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa serves as a rich archaeological site that is also a site of ancient civilizations that are infused with fascinating archaeology and history. It is a desirable location for archaeologists, adventurers, and adventurers. The archaeological sites draw the world’s attention due to the rich archaeological legacy in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The province is famous for its long-standing roots. The rich history of this province has helped it a global brand and recognition from archaeologists worldwide.
Forest Department KPK Jobs 2023 Advertisement paper
forest department Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 15/07/2022