QUEEN ELIZABETH Commonwealth Scholarship (QECS) 2023 is a fantastic chance for top-quality graduate students who are seeking professional development in particular areas. The fully-funded scholarships are available to students who have the potential to gain practical skills and want to pursue a master’s degree in a middle or low-income Commonwealth country but are not able to pursue their studies in their home country due to financial or other restrictions.
The master’s scholarship helps students in enhancing their professional capabilities throughout their studies and assists them in acquiring the most current abilities required for the workforce. The scholarships sponsored by the UK serve as a platform to effect positive change in the developing world and aid students overcome global challenges by providing efficient, effective, and innovative solutions.
They are the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) are being announced for two-year master’s degrees awarded within Commonwealth countries. This Queen Elizabeth Scholarship covers full tuition, a return airfare ticket, a settlement allowance research support grants, and a monthly living allowance.
This scholarship can be described as a 100% funded Master/MPhil Degree Scholarship. It is possible to apply for an M.A. in almost every field/major, such as Medicine life Sciences Engineering Physical Sciences Mathematics, Arts, and Humanities at the chosen universities in Commonwealth Countries. Universities in Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Eswatini, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, Tanzania, and Uganda offer scholarships. Applications are open from 15 November 2023 and close on the 10th of January 2023 at 16:00 UTC.
QUEEN ELIZABETH Commonwealth Scholarship (QECS) 2023
List of universities offering the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- University Of Eswatini, Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana
- The University of the West Indies, Mona
- The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus
- UWI St. Augustine
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Universiti Malaya, Malaysia
- University of Mauritius, Mauritius
- State University of Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Makerere University, Uganda
QUEEN ELIZABETH Commonwealth Scholarship (QECS) 2023 Advertisement
How to apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
- Find the school you would like to apply to from the list of schools in the hyperlinks. Click on the application for university link, create your profile and fill in the online application form. Make sure to keep a log of your login credentials.
- The University will choose you to be a recipient of this scholarship. The final selection will be determined by Commonwealth
- English test scores for the language may be waived and you can apply to be eligible. You can, however, contact and inquire with the specific institutions before applying if have questions about it.
What do the scholarships cover?
- Fully-funded tuition costs
- The amount for a living (stipend) for the duration of the award
- Economy return flights to the country of destination
- A one-time arrival allowance
- Research Aid Grant (on demand only and subject to approval)
Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023
- The tuition fees in full will be paid.
- QECS scholarship will pay for the costs of living.
- The scholarship will cover airfares for the return economy.
- Additionally, the scholarship program will grant an allowance for arrival.
- Research grants will be awarded.
Eligibility Criteria of the QECS
- Candidates must be citizens or refugees, or permanent residents of a commonwealth nation that is eligible.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree.
- Age-related candidates of all ages may apply.
- The deadline for applications to the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is January 10, 2023, at 16:00 UTC.
Tips for Students
- One that is among the best competitive scholarship programs available in the United Kingdom is Commonwealth scholarships.
- Before you start a nail, biting or worrying about what will happen, go through every piece of information regarding the scholarships.
- As a seasoned education agent, we are aware that being a Commonwealth Scholar is tough but not impossible.
- One of the main selection criteria for scholarships in the commonwealth is academic excellence; you must be able to score a required score to be eligible for the scholarship.
As a seasoned education agent, we are aware that being a Commonwealth Scholar is tough but not impossible. Since one of the main requirements for a Commonwealth Scholarship is academic merit, you need to have the required score in order to apply for the awards.
Is the Commonwealth Scholarship fully funded?
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) is solely responsible for delivering the principal UK government-run scholarship scheme, governed by international development goals. Each year, the CSC gives out nearly 800 awards for postgraduate studies and professional development every year.