PSF Scholarship For 500 Talented Students 2023 is announced. Pakistan Science Foundation PSF has offered 500 scholarships to gifted students, each worth 15000 per month. Full details can be found here.
Pakistan Science Foundation is an independent, self-governing organization that has been approved by the Government of Pakistan working under the Ministry of Science and Technology. The foundation invites applications from young learners for the 6th batch under the Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS).
As per this program according to this scheme, 500 young students are selected to participate in the Scholarship Program. The specific eligibility requirements of the PSF Awards for Matric Students 2023 is provided below, based on which Matric students who have passed the exam can apply for the STSF Program 2023.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students who wish in continuing their studies within Science Subjects and the selected students will be awarded a significant amount of monthly scholarships. In the next section, we’ll go over the guidelines and criteria to be eligible for the PSF Award for the Matric of 2023.
The initial shortlisting process will be made according to the scores in accordance with the above requirements for eligibility. The Science Aptitude Tests (Written Tests) comprised of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (25 percent for each) at the Matriculation level within the National Curriculum will be administered.
Following passing the Written Test, the Paper Based IQ Test will be conducted. If you pass the tests above the candidates will be selected for an interview.
PSF Scholarship For 500 Talented Students 2023 On Matric Basis Below
PSF Scholarship For 500 Talented Students Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for PSF scholarship of 15000 per month
Students who have passed the 10th class/SSC/Matric test in 2023 must be from solely government-run schools and are eligible to apply.
Students who score at least 60% marks overall and 70% marks in four science subjects, namely. Physics, physics, Chemistry Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science/Biology/Technical Subjects.
The Matric/SSC results card, CNIC/B Form, and the domicile document of the pupil. If the student’s residence isn’t accessible, the domicile of the father is accepted for the test and the candidates who have been shortlisted will be required to provide their domicile during the interview.
The semi-government, private, or any other institution isn’t eligible under the PC-I approved by STFS.
Selection Criteria of PSF Matric Base Scholarships
- Initial screening/shortlisting will be done on the basis of the score as per the above eligibility criteria.
- The Science Aptitude Test (written test) for English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (25 percent Each) on the SSC stage of the National Curriculum.
- Paper-based 1.0 exam (Scenario-based and Shape-based).
- Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
- Seats will be assigned according to regulations of the Federal Government quota system including the quotas for the disabled and minorities. Equal opportunities both for female and male students, keeping the ratio of males to females at 50:50.
Worth and Benefits of PSF Scholarships 2023
- Monthly Scholarship @ Rs. 15,000 per month for 2 years of F.Sc.
- Visits to study at S&T institutions, universities, and laboratories.
- Research projects are undertaken in the course of F.Sc under the supervision of selected Professors from the University.
How to Apply for PSF Scholarships 2023
- Interested Students should visit the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk to apply online,
- A fee of Rs.500/- can only be paid via 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet, Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters by downloading fee challan/deposit slip.
- Send a copy filled-in online Application form with attested copies of the detailed Marks Sheet of SSC/Matric, your domicile/father’s residence, and CNIC/B Form to NTS headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation initiative) Plot #96 Street # 04, Sector H! 8/1 Islamabad.
The deadline for submitting the application is December 23rd, 2023.