Higher Education Commission (HEC) Islamabad offers a scholarship to students from Gwadar. Applications are accepted via the HEC website. The scholarship will cover tuition costs along with the hostel and other costs. Furthermore, PKR: 6000 monthly will be granted to selected students. The deadline to submit the application is December 26, 2023.
Applications are open to excellent students of Gwadar who are planning to pursue their undergraduate study (BS 4/5 year) in HEC-recognized public sector institutions/Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs) from Punjab. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Sindh. The scholarships are offered during the period 2023-23 for all disciplines and areas of study under the program called “Award of scholarships to students from Gwadar”
HEC Scholarship For Gwadar Students 2023 Apply Online Below
HEC Scholarship For Gwadar Students 2023 Advertisement
HEC Gwadar Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should possess an official residence certificate or a local one in District Gwadar.
- Must have completed 12 years of formal education (FA/FSc/ICS/I.COM/DAE) or equivalent.
- The prerequisite qualification must be completed prior to the deadline. Students who have already been enrolled in any BS Program prior to the announcement (maximum one academic year or session) could be eligible.
- Students enrolled at the Public Sector University of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Sindh are qualified to apply.
- People who are already in the process of other scholarships aren’t ineligible to apply.
- The maximum age for entry is 22 at the time of closing.
HEC Gwadar Scholarship will cover
- Hostel fees, tuition fees, and any other costs up to Rs. 120,000 for the year.
- The amount of Rs. 6000 per month.
- Book Allowance and Traveling Allowance in the amount of 10,000 rupees per year.
- Initial Settlement Allowance Rs. 10,000 per year
- Candidates will be selected by Aptitude Assessment (conducted by ETC-HEC) and academic qualifications (SSC/HSSC)
- Candidates need to score the minimum required marks to pass the test of aptitude.
- Any additional expenses that are beyond the price stated in PC-1 are to be borne by the student.
- HEC reserve the right to delay or end the process of granting scholarships at any point without assigning a reason.
- The application in the form of a hard copy is accepted.
- For more details and guidelines for more information and guidelines, please go to www.hec.gov.pk
How To Apply Online
- Applicants are required to submit online applications through the HEC website htt://eportal.hec.gov.pk
- The applicants must make a deposit of Bank Challan/Bank Draft/Pay order of RS 500/500/ (Non-refundable in the case of ETC) for the exam fee HBL Account Number 1727900133401 (Account Name: Higher Education Commission, Branch Code 1742) at the branch or branches of HBL.
- The original payment record or slip from the bank is required to be uploaded on the online application. It must be secured by the applicant so that they can present it to the testing center (No person will be allowed to sit for the test if they do not have the original deposit slip from the bank)
- The applicant is required to complete the online application form following the completion of the application form by the time limit. Incomplete or saved applications submitted through the portal won’t be considered in any manner.
HEC Contact Info
Address: 55-B/2, Gulberg III, Lahore.