The Fast Entry Test Date 2023 for Lahore, Islamabad is expected in the months of June and July. The Fast Entry Test pattern and MCQs distribution are available here on the page. The fast entry test is an extremely competitive and well-acknowledged test in Pakistan for those who wish to gain admission into numerous universities across the nation. It is a test designed by the university to assess the academic ability and ability of applicants for further studies. Its Fast Entry Test date of 2023 is declared to be held in Lahore and Islamabad and this article contains all the important details you should be aware of.
Fast Entry Test Date 2023
Fast Entry Test Date 2023 details here. Fast University is among the most renowned universities. It was founded in 2000, as Federally Chartered University, specializing in engineering and computer science programs. Every year, thousands of students are enrolled here and are accepted. They have made their students an image of the university. As with other schools, FAST has also campuses that are located in several cities in Pakistan. The majority of campuses are populated by females, and all campuses offer an excellent education system that their scholars. The goal and vision of the university is to be internationally recognized for its research and engineering. There is an entrance examination to gain admission. The purpose of the test is to make the students the most skilled engineers. This test is mandatory for students who wish for a place at this college. The test is designed to assess the potential student’s abilities that merit admission. Scroll down for full details of the admissions.
Fast Entry Test Schedule 2023
Students seeking admission to various subjects are advised to complete an application before or by the final date for admission.FAST University Result offers admissions in the fall and spring (twice every year) for students. Find admission 2023’s a complete guide, admissions schedule, the complete Fee Structure and admissions announcement, as well as interview schedules and merit list, admissions procedure application, and scholarships, which are discussed in more detail below.
Fast Entry Test Date 2023 Schedule Check Online
FAST Lahore Fee Structure 2023
The fee arrangement for FAST University Lahore is very affordable when compared with other private-sector colleges. Admission fee of Rs. 20000 per student for BS, BBA, MS, and Ph.D. programs must be paid upon being admitted and is due at one time. The tuition cost is the equivalent of Rs. 8,500 for each credit hour in the BS and BBA programs. It is at Rs. 8000 each credit hour in the MS as well as the Ph.D. degree program. Additional information about the fees can be found through this link.
How to Apply FAST University Entry Test
- The applicants who are interested must apply online for Admission 2023 to FAST University. Applications that are not online will not be considered.
- Click Here to open the online Admission Application Form. A login screen will open.
- The applicant needs to register by entering an email address and password.
- The online Admission System assigns an ID number to every admission application. This ID must be kept in mind in the event of a query.
- The applicant has to fill out an online form for application 2023 completely by following the step-by-step procedure that is provided in the online application system.
- Online systems will produce the Challan for a processing cost of Rs. 1500/-. The NTS test fee is at Rs. 500. If a candidate has passed the NTS Test, then Rs. 500 is not due.
- After paying the processing fee at the authorized branch designed to be operated by FAST University, the candidate is required to print his/her admission card if taking the Admission Test.
- The applicant should bring an Admissions Card on campus on the date and time.
- Once the admission has been confirmed, the student must provide attested copies of all academic certificates and 3 passport-sized photos.
- To take part in the Fast Entry Test 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have completed the Intermediate or equivalent level of education from a reputable board or institute.
- Candidates who have previously taken part in the Fast Entry Test in previous years are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have at minimum 60% marks on their intermediate or similar exam.
Fast University Test Pattern
In 2023, the Fast Entry Test will comprise 100 MCQs. the total time for the test will be 120 minutes. The test will be based on the following topics: