Fast Entry Test Result and Merit List 2022 for BBA, BCS, CS, MS(AF), MBA, MCS, M. Phil, and Ph.D. programs can be accessed online on this page. Students can view the FAST University Admission Test 2022 Results and merit list 1st, 2nd, and 3rd here. Candidates must remember that admission requirements for BS program students are expected to start in August 2022. For the higher studies, the admission process will begin in August 2022. It is important to know that FAST University has now opened applications for admission for the year 2022.
For your information, application forms are required for these admissions 2022 runs from June through June 2022 for the BS programs. The final date to submit applications to be considered for MBA, MS and PhD will be from June until July 2022. Admission tests for BS programs will start beginning in June 2022. Admission examinations for MBA, MPhil, and PhD programs will be scheduled on the same date, and interviews for these higher-studies courses will start on August 2 ,2022. This page is for fast and error-free Fast National University Admission Entry Test Results 2022 and other data.
Fast entry test result 2022 With Updated Merit Lists Given Below
About Fast University
The Fast University Islamabad propagate more than 12. Just a few miles away, it is situated within Faisal, In an exclusive community at the heart and soul connected to greater Islamabad. With more than 11,000 students, nearly 25% of which are female, and more than 500 staff members who are highly trained, All campuses offer the highest quality of education and leisure facilities. Within Pakistan, FAST-NU is a private, non-profit university.
The Fast University Islamabad campus has three stops that often make use of their beautiful outdoor brickwork and stunning marble domes, which are a wonderful addition to the vibrant architectural history associated with Islamabad. The facilities include fully air-conditioned purpose-built school buildings complemented with educational support and various facilities associated with calculating and architectural labs.
Fast University Admission Test Schedule
Fast University admission Test schedule given in the table Below
|Admission Schedule 2022||BBA,BS||
MBA, MS & PhD
|Admission Application Submission Dates||Jun 3 – Jul 15||Jun 3 – Jul 15|
|Admission Tests||Jul 13 – 22||Jul 13 – 22|
|Declaration of test qualified candidates||Jul 25||Jul 25|
|Admission Formalities||Aug 1 – 12||Aug 1 – 12|
|Commencement of classes||Aug 15||Aug 15|
Fast Entry Test Result 2022
Candidates who fail the entrance test are not admitted to this school. The affirmation policy, the deadline for application, and the requirements for confirmations are all listed on this page. If the authority is announce in 2022, we’ll publish this page with the FAST List of merits for FAST University for 2022 on this site. Follow the link to access the FAST University Result 2022 on the internet.
Only those who can pass the test for admission to the university will be eligible to apply for admission into the university and continue their studies. If not, they must apply for admission to other universities. It is possible to examine this FAST National University Admission Entry Test Results 2022 and the List of the candidates selected on this page. However, first, the university’s administration department officials will announce it, so keep an eye on this page.
FAST University 2022 Results
Candidates who fail to pass this university’s entrance exam will not be admitted. Here you will find the affirmation plan, application deadlines and qualifications for confirmations. As soon as we have the authority, this website will be updated with FAST University merit list for 2022. Click the link to see the FAST University Result 2022 online.
How To Check Fast Entry Test Result 2022
Steps are Given to check Fast university Test Result
- Visit the official site www.nu.edu.pk.
- This merit list will then be shown by the type of test that you asked for.
- You were select for the appropriate degree program if you’ve been chosen.
- It would help if you visited the institution where you made your application with the original documents and a bank draft.
- If the wait list is not available, you will have to wait until the merit list that will be released next (s)
- If you are not selected, you’re not chosen and must apply for next year.
Fast Entry Test Result 2022 Merit List Check
FAST National University FAST NU Admission results 2022 and merit list of BBA, BCS MBA and MCS programs can be viewed online www.nu.edu.pk. Students interested in admission to Humanities, Natural Sciences, Software engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Management Sciences must wait until the final merit lists are available. Soon, the merit lists for all campuses in Karachi, Peshawar, Islamabad and Islamabad will be available. These points will allow students to check their merit lists. Keep checking back for information on FAST University Merit List 2022.
Important Instructions For Checking Results
- Results will be present depending on the type of test you completed, i.e. nu test, nts, gat and sat.
- Select means you have been selected for the appropriate degree program. You must go to the campus with the original documents and the bank draft. The amount of your bank draft will be displayed on the result page. You will also get a letter but don’t wait for it. Sometimes due to problems with address, letters cannot be sent on time, so be sure to make sure you visit the campus with your urgent bank draft
- Waiting means that you must wait until the next merit list(s).
- If you are not selected, this means that you were not selected and must apply again next year.
- Fast does not offer the spring semester, and applicants who are not granted admission to the program will need to apply for admission next year during the fall intake.
- There are cases in which people leave seats, in which case no merit list of merit for the degree program on the campus will be shown, and the status of the students’ waiting list will be changed to not selected in the following List.
Results could be released at any point. There is no set a date for when it will be announced. Make sure to check results can be released at any time, as late as 06.00 pm.
Fast Entry Test Merit List 2022
Most students think that intermediate and matriculation marks are not crucial, and they believe that if they can pass the admission tests, their marks will be enough to be admitted, but this isn’t the case. Students must be able to pass every subject and must be required to have a minimum of 80 percent marks in the intermediate.
Students who don’t have admission test results want to verify the merit list first in the morning session. These students aren’t eligible.
Students who have passed the admission tests can score good scores in intermediate and matriculation with their particular subject. These can be eligible to apply and check their names on the merit lists.
How To Check FAST Merit List 2022
- When you are checking your result, please pay attention to the following.
- The test type you used will determine the outcome.
- Select the means that you have been chosen to complete your degree program. You will now need to bring original documents and a bank draft. You will also see the amount of the bank draft on the result page. A letter will be sent to you. But don’t wait. Sometimes, letters due to address issues are delayed. Take your bank draft to campus immediately.
- Waiting is when you wait for the next merit list to be published.
- You will not be selected and you must apply next year.
- Fast does not offer spring semester admission. If denied, applicants will need to apply next year for fall intake.
- Rarely, individuals may be unable to leave their seats. In these cases, there will not be a merit list available for the degree program. The status of those still waiting will change from Not Selected to the next list.
- You can view your results by logging into the Merit List 2022 (Selected Candidates) to see them. On Saturday, August 25, 2022 (Saturday), will be the entrance test for MS(AF), MBA and MS (AF). The entrance test will be held on campus.List of Fast University Merit List 2020
- For any questions, contact the nearest campus. Applicants for the SAT should bring their results to the nearest campus.
Fast Entry Test Result 2022 Merit List Online
According to reports, the todayjobs.pk offers the merit list of all the campuses located in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Chiniot-Faisalabad. Visit this page regularly for the latest news.
Check Merit List
How do I download FAST merit Lists?
1. For the FAST-NUCES Lahore Undergraduate Programs Merit List, visit nu.edu.pk
2. Only undergraduate programs have been awarded merit lists (both NU/NTS).
3. Candidates selected by NTS/NAT should submit paperwork and pay by Mon.
FAST University Merit List 2022 1st, 2nd, 3rd
After a long wait, there is now a look at the merit list for FAST universities 2022 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for various programs. If FAST management announces their admission, they will announce the entrance test schedule. After a long period of waiting, these days, people are looking at the merit list for FAST University in 2022. The top three spots are 1st, 2nd and 3rd for various programs.
If FAST management announces the admission, they will release the test schedule. However, when you submit your online registration form, they give the roll number for the entrance test and let those who applied for admission take the test for entry. In addition, after a couple of days, they announce the test results but cannot confirm admission.
They have announced the test results, and the students are reviewing the merit list, but until the moment, they haven’t announced the merit list. In addition, according to the admission calendars, they will announce the merit list for the first time on July 25 2022, 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
We suggest waiting for a couple of days as when they release the merit list, we will publish it on our website, and everyone can check their names. However, when you submit the online application form, they issue the roll number for the entrance test and then let students who have applied for admission to take the entry test. After a few days, they release the entry test results, but they cannot confirm admission.
They have released the test results, and students are now reviewing the merit list, but until the moment, they haven’t announced the merit list. In addition, according to the admission calendars, they will announce their initial merit lists on July 25, 2022, on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd. We suggest waiting for a few more days since when they publish the merit list, we will post it on this page, and the public will be able to check their names.
1st Merit List
They’ll prepare the merit list first for applicants who have scored the highest marks during the entrance test and in previous classes. If your name is include in the Fast Entry Test Result 2022 merit list, your admission will be confirmed. But the case your name doesn’t appear on the merit list, then you must wait for the next merit list. They release the merit list for two and three List.
2nd Merit list
They will release the second merit list after the release of the first merit list. Candidates who are not on the first merit list must check their names on this merit list since often they don’t satisfy the requirements of the merit list, and they are listed in the merit list of the second one.
3rd Merit list
They will release the second merit list after the release of the first merit list. Candidates who did not appear in the first merit list should be able to check their names from this merit list since there are times when they don’t meet the requirements of the merit list, and they will be included on the second merit list. Stay connected to this page to get the most up-to-date information on Fast Entry Test Result 2022 Merit List 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
|MS (Civil Engineering) Merit list||Download|
|MS (Computer Networks and Security) Merit list||Download|
|MS (Computer Science) Merit list||Download|
|MS (Data Science) Merit list||Download|
|MS (Electrical Engineering) Merit list||Download|
|MS (Management Sciences) Merit list||Download|
|MS (Mathematics) Merit list||Download|
|MS (Software Engineering) Merit list||Download|
|MS (Software Project Management) Merit listv||Download|
|PhD (Civil Engineering) Merit list||Download|
|PhD (Computer Science) Merit list||Download|
|PhD (Electrical Engineering) Merit list||Download|
|PhD (Management Sciences) Merit list||Download|
|PhD (Mathematics) Merit list||Download|
|PhD (Software Engineering) Merit list||Download|
|Bachelor of Business Administration Merit list||Download|
|BS (Accounting & Finance) Merit list||Download|
|BS (Artificial Intelligence) Merit list||Download|
|BS (Business Analytics) Merit list||Download|
|BS (Civil Engineering) Merit list||Download|
|BS (Computer Science) Merit list||Download|
|BS (Cyber Security) Merit list||Download|
|BS (Data Science) Merit list||Download|
|BS (Electrical Engineering) Merit list||Download|
|BS (Internet of Things) Merit list||Download|
|BS (Robotics) Merit list||Download|
|BS (Software Engineering) Merit list||Download|
|Master of Business Administration Merit list||Download|
|MS (Applied Linguistics) Merit list||Download|
|MS (Artificial Intelligence) Merit list||Download|
|MS (Business Analytics) Merit list||Download|
FAST-NU Merit List 2022
Many students have difficulty finding their results on the official site. It is possible that your result will not be posted on the official website. Here you will find quick admission results, merit list in spring or autumn, self-finance merits lists, waiting lists reserved seat merit lists, and other information, both morning and night.
FAST Entry Test Total Marks
The test has 100 marks total and to pass it is require to score at least 60. If the admissions for the first Merit List are finished on December 31, another Merit List will be posted. The only exception is Lahore CS; it has been noticed over the past five years when there was another merit list.
Fast Entry Test Date 2022
FAST national universities are open to students of all ages. Applications must be submitted by 13 June 2022 to 17 July 2022. Written tests will be conducted by the Fast national university’s highly-skilled management regarding applicants to 2022 programs.
Please be aware dear students noting that nu test marks do not identical to NTS marks
- If the test is based on nu test, the aggregate will be determined as follows: 50 Part 1 marks 50% combined FSC Marks and 50 nu Test Marks. The aggregate will be used to determine what merit list is required for the nu.
- Every campus will decide on the cut-off merits for applicants on the basis of NTS scores. If a university determines to use 72 as the cut-off score that means all students who achieved 72 on NTS examinations will be chosen.
- The applicants will be awarded distinct merits on the basis of NTS or nu-tests. Due to the limited amount of seats available to NTS applicants, NTS merit can be very high.
FAST Merit Calculator
The probability that this will happen is very unlikely; however, even if it happens, the reduction in merit is small, just as was the case last year, when it was lowered from 65.97 to 65.97.
FAST Entry Test Result 2022 and Merit Lists
Only Undergraduate Programs have received Merit Lists (NU and NTS). People will then be able to inquire about the second merit list. It will be available after 31st March. Except for Lahore CS, the 2nd merit lists will be available on most campuses. The chances of posting 2nd merit are low.
|1st Merit List||2nd Merit List-cut off|
|Lahore Campus CS-67-68
EE – 66-66.5
CV – 63.5-64
|Lahore campus EE-65.5
Fast Entry Test Marks And Syllabus
- Physics: 20%
- Analytical Skills & IQ: 20%
- English: 10%
- Adv. Math: 40%
- Basic Math: 10%
How do I find FAST merit list?
1. Visit nu.edu.pk to see the Undergraduate Programs Merit List at FAST-NUCES Lahore.
2. The merit lists have been published for undergraduate programs (NU and NTS).
3. Candidates who were chosen by NTS/NAT must submit their required documents and payments on or before (Mon)
Students, write a note in the comment box if you are having trouble going through your FAST university Merit list. Whatever the case, we’ll be there to help you.
FAST University fee structure Per Semester
On the official site, www.nu.edu.pk, Many applicants cannot find their results and the fee structure Per Semester. If you receive your results, it could be a crush on the website. Fast-NU Results for every BCS, BSIT, BSSE, MCS, MIT, BBA, MBA, and PhD program are available at our site Todayjobs.pk to help you with this. Therefore, to be current, visit this site.
|Programs||Admission and Tuition Fees||Fee Per Semester|
|MBA||Rs. 15,000/ Rs. 7,000 per credit hr||Rs. 7,000 per Credit hr|
|MS/Ph.D||Rs. 15,000/ Rs. 7,000 per credit hr||Rs. 7,000 per Credit hr|
|BBA/BS||Rs. 15,000/ Rs. 6,300 per credit hr||Rs. 93,000|
Admissions for the Fall 2022 semester are available
- The Bank will provide the information after checking the amount at the appropriate Testing Center or Campus. This can take as long as two working days.
- Schedule for your test after fee verification.
- Print you admit card.
- The Test Center will be open on the day as well as at the exact time that you prefer. To avoid disruption be sure to get to the test center no more than 30 minutes prior to the time the test begins.
- In case of any query, contact the nearest campus or email at
- For Lahore and related questions Contact this official web URL 2022.
- The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences FAST Islamabad Admissions to the campus BBA, BS and MS in different programs
- Log on to www.nu.edu.pk and apply to be admitted. Follow the steps. Go to the school in order to confirm the admissions eligibility, verify documents and confirm the test date.
- Bring the following documents along with you. See the advertisement for further details.
Every discipline will be able to announce the FAST test results and the Merit Lists for MBA/MS on the 25th of July, 2022, at 6:00 pm.
|Lahore Campus||Faisalabad-Chiniot Campus||Islamabad Campus||Peshawar Campus||Karachi Campus|
|National University Block-B, Faisal Town||Fast Chowk (9 Kilometer from motorway interchange towards Chiniot||AK Brohi Road, H-11/4||Hayatabad Industrial Estate2||Shah Latif Town National Highway|
|Phone # 042-111-128-128||Phone Number (041) 111-128-128||Tel # (021)111-128-128||Phone Number- (091) 111-128-128||Phone # (021) 111-128-128|