Health Department Sindh Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Health Department Sindh HDS|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35,000-45,000|
|Qualifications||Masters , Matric , Nursing Diploma|
Health Department Sindh Jobs Total Vacancies
Health Department Sindh Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit Sindh Health Department Jobs 2023 – Communicable Disease Control (CDC)Jobs 2023 is 18 to 30 years according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Health Department Sindh Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric, Relevant Diploma,Masters,Bachelors .
Health Department Sindh Jobs Online Apply
- The candidates who are interested can submit their applications with the pertinent documents to the additional director CDC (HIV/AIDS) Sindh Barrack No. 12. Sindh Secretaries 4-A Karachi address prior to the closing date.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one position must apply for each position individually.
- Applications that are incomplete cannot be accepted.
- The TA/DA cannot be used to be used for an interview or selection.
- Priority shall be granted to candidates from the district in which they are located.
- The application must be received at the address by August 22, 2023.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Health Department Sindh CDC Jobs 2023 – Communicable Disease Control (CDC) is being announced for the roles that include Project Financial & Accounting Officers, Nurses for Staff Data Entry Operator, and Councillor. Candidates who meet the requirements are able to submit applications in accordance with their qualifications. Health Department announced the Latest jobs in Sindh on 16 August 2023 in the
The candidates who are interested should meet the criteria for eligibility to apply for these jobs. The details of vacancies and the requirements for eligibility are provided below. There is a clear urban bias in both hospitals and health facilities of the private and public sectors, but there are no connections between both. So, a cadre consisting of Lady Health Workers (LHWs) was formed at the grass-roots at level of 1994.
In order to make sure that education on health including vaccines for reproductive health prevention of diarrhea as well as other communicable illnesses, and promotion of safe drinking water and sanitation, and other aspects of PHC can be made available to the local community.
About Health Department Sindh Communicable Disease Control
Ministry of Public Health of Government of Sindh is the responsible body for the public health of Sindh, Pakistan. Its Health Department of the Ministry of Public Health is an authority standard for public health and medical education, as well as job training, and training in Sindh. The Department Secretary will be Mr.Zulfiqar Ali Shah (BS-20) of the Pakistan Administrative Service, while the Minister is Azra Puecho, the daughter of Asif Ali Zardari. The Districts are looked after by DHOs (District Health Officials) who are BPS-20. They are accountable to the Director (BPS-20) of the City. The hospitals are managed by the Medical Superintendents from BPS-20.
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Project Finance & Account Officer||Masters in Accounting||01|
|2.||Staff Nurse (Female)||BS Nursing||01|
|3.||Data Entry Operator||Bachelor||04|
- 04 passport size photo.
- Copy of ID Card / Form B
- Copy of domicile certificate
- Copy of father’s CNIC.
- All educational certificates
- Certificate of all experience
Health Department Sindh CDC Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Health Department Sindh Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 22/08/2022