food authority Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||food authority punjab food authority|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 40,000|
|Qualifications||Masters , Matric|
food authority Jobs Total Vacancies
food authority Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
food authority Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required matric to master.
food authority Jobs Online Apply
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Punjab Safe Cities Authority Merit List 2023 Check Written Test Result Online here. Recently PSCA announced the merit list of candidates who can appear in the written test. The written test result is also checked here. Only shortlisted candidates are allowed to take part in the written test for these vacancies. Then those candidates who can pass the written test of Punjab safe cities authority are shortlisted for the merit list of Punjab Safe Cities Authority Merit List 2023 Check the Written Test Result Online.
Punjab Safe Cities Authority Check Written Test Result Online
The candidates who can apply for these vacancies .then are shortlisted for the written test. The Punjab safe cities authority the written test date is also provided here. you can check the written test result here.PSCA announced the written test result.you can also check the Punjab Safe Cities Authority Merit List 2023 Check Written Test Result Online.
important links for Punjab Safe Cities Authority Merit List 2023 Check Written Test Result Online
- written test date check here
- written test result check here
- merit list check here
Punjab safe cities authority PSCA jobs 2023 apply online is announced by the government public sector department under the govt of Punjab, Pakistan. The vacancies are for the following post sweeper, Executive officers, Dispatch Rider, Driver, Chowkidar, Assistant Executive Engineer, and Junior Executive. Punjab management jobs 2023 has been announced in the newspaper nation today 20-5-2022. Candidate who has master’s degrees can apply for these vacancies in Punjab safe cities jobs 2023. The last date to apply for these jobs is 6-6-2022.you can apply for these vacancies before the last date. if you are applying for these jobs after the previous date .your application will be rejected. Punjab management jobs are for the candidates of Punjab province. Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs PSCA 2023 Apply Online Punjab Safe Cities Authority Merit List 2023 Check Written Test Result Online
Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs PSCA 2023 Apply Online detail
|Job type||Full time|
|Hiring organization||Punjab safe cities|
|Last date||6 May 2022|
Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs PSCA 2023 Apply Online position
- Executive Officer (Telecom)
Minimum of sixteen (16) years of education in Electrical, Electronics Engineering, or a related field.
- Executive Officer (Big Data)
Minimum of sixteen (16) years of education in Operational Research, Computer Science Software / Computer Engineering, or related field. Six (06) years of experience in a related field
- Executive Officer (Data Centre)
Minimum of sixteen (16) years of education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or a related field. Minimum of six (06) years of experience in managing data centers. Familiarity with specific networking hardware, software, and computer applications is desirable.
- Deputy Executive Officer (Coordination)
Master/Sixteen (16) years of education from a recognized university in Management Sciences / Social Sciences / Economics. Minimum of four (04) years of working experience in the relevant field. Prior experience of working on government projects in a similar role will be given preference
- Deputy Executive Officer
Minimum of sixteen (16) years of education in Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Telecom Engineering, or a related field.Minimum of four (04) years of experience working on digital radio networks preferably with experience in 3G/4G systems. Experience in policing & security environments is desirable Knowledge of Core, BSS, Transmission, RF, PMO, IN, VAS, Quality Assurance, and deployment. Experience in Analogue and Digital Radio systems
- Assistant Executive Officer (Facilities)
Minimum of sixteen (16) years of education in electrical, mechanical, electronic, computer engineering, or a related field. Minimum of two (02) years of experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant Executive Officer
Minimum of sixteen (16) years of education in mass communications, marketing, political science, or any other relevant discipline. Minimum of two (02) years of working experience as a content manager in a related field.
- Assistant Executive Officer (Finance)
Minimum of sixteen years of education in finance, accounting, or business disciplines from a well-reputed university. Minimum of two (02) years of work experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant Executive Officer
Sixteen (16) years of education in Business Administration, Commerce, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics. Minimum of two (02) years of working experience in the Logistics department of a well-reputed organization.
- Assistant Executive Officer
Sixteen (16) years of education in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Sociology, Political Science, Public Administration, Law, Commerce, or related discipline. Minimum two (02) years of experience in a relevant field. Prior experience of working on government projects in a similar role will be given preference
- Dispatch Rider
Matric (at least 2nd division) from a recognized Board Three (03) years of hands-on experience in the relevant field of working in any public/ private sector with a valid Motorcycle Driving License.
Literate. Three (03) years of hands-on experience in relevant working and physical fitness fields. Preference will be given to retired army personnel.
Literate.Minimum of two (02) years of working experience as a Sweeper in the public / private sector.
Punjab Safe Cities Authority Merit List 2023 Check Written Test Result Online Apply Online
- Executive Officers
- Dispatch Rider
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Junior Executive
- Deputy Executive Director Finance
Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs PSCA 2023 Apply Online eligibility criteria
- The candidates should apply before the last
- Fresh candidates should apply for these vacancies
- The candidates should have the domicile of Punjab
- The candidates should be education matric to master
Punjab Management jobs 2023 facilities
- Annual increment in the salary of candidates
- Free medical for the whole family
- Promotion after 5 years
- Pension when you are retired
- Another fund facility
How to apply on Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs PSCA 2023 Apply Online
- All the candidates send their applications to the Punjab safe cities authority urban police Lahore
- You are sending all your educational documents along with the application form
- The last date to apply for these vacancies is 6-6-2023 you should apply within the date
- No TA\DA will be required
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test and for an interview
for fbr jobs click here
food authority Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 03/06/2022