Foundation for Education employees, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa announced Employees Education Foundation Scholarships for the children of retired and in-service employees of the Department for education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.The scholarships will be granted to every student who meets the criteria for eligibility. EEF offered 1000 scholarships per year to children of employees who receive the educational system, which is Rs. 5000 annually, beginning at SSC through degree classes. This year, too the Foundation has set the 31/01/2024 date as the date of the submission of applications.
Education employees may submit their application forms directly to the office via the appropriate channels verified by the officials mentioned on the application form, along with photocopies of all documents required before the 31st of January, 2024. The application form can be obtained by contacting the email address as well as the EEF Facebook account.
EEF KPK Scholarship 2024 Last Date And Apply Online For 1000 Scholarships
About Employees Education Foundation (EEF)
Education Employees Foundation, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was created with effect from the 01st of July, 1986 with an executive decree under the Charitable Endowment Act, 1890 to provide for the welfare of the Education employees. It was registered under the registration number. 508/5/2615, which was dated 15.12.1994 in accordance with the Societies Act, XXI of 1890. The organization is an autonomous body covering employees of the affiliated Departments of Education:
- Directorate of Higher Education, all Post Graduate, Degree and Inter Colleges (Male & Female) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Directorate of Elementary & Secondary Education, EDO (Male & Female) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, all Govt. Higher, High, Middle, and Primary Schools (Male & Female) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Directorate of Technical Education, all Govt. Technical Colleges, Polytechnic Institutes, Vocational Institutes, Commercial Training Institutes, and Commerce Colleges (M&F) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Directorate of Education (FATA), all Govt. Colleges, Higher, High, Middle, Primary, Mosque, Mohallah Schools (Male & Female) in FATA, and Agency Education Offices in FATA.
- Directorate of Curriculum & Teachers Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, all Govt. Regional Institutes of Teacher Education (Male & Female) and GATTCs (M&F) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
EEF KPK Scholarship 2024 Advertisement
Terms and Conditions for EEF Scholarships
The terms and conditions for EEF Scholarships are as follows: EEF The following terms and conditions apply to the award of EEF scholarships:
- The students who wish to apply for the award use the prescribed form that is available at the office of the foundation.
- Children of the employees of the Education Department including those of the retired employees of the Education Department enrolled in any stream of the following levels in any Government or privately recognized schools/ colleges/institutions of Pakistan may apply for this facility.
|Science & Arts
|F.A/F.Sc, Polytechnic, D.Com,
home economics, DBA, OR equivalent
|B.A/B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, B.Tech,
MBBS BE, MBBS, B.Cs, BIT (any other
|Degree (Part II)
- Merit Scholarships for Class 10th will be granted upon merit scores at 9th at Intermediate, or similar (P-I) upon the foundation of SSC and in Grade (P-I) upon the base of BISE’s Intermediate/
Exam. check also Unilever Talent Hunt Program 2024.
- Following the announcement of public examinations at all levels, an advertisement for the awarding of scholarships will be made public in the top local and national local newspapers. The applicants will be informed by all Directorates of Education, Executive District Officers (E&SE), and Agency Education Officers of the details of the Education Employees from the province. The forms for applications will be distributed to the colleges and schools or institutions and will be made available via email.
- The awardees list will be notified by the Foundation and circulated amongst all concerned offices/institutions.
- The scholarship cheques will be sent to the directors of the Institutions for disbursement to the students in question, with an appropriate receipt which will be provided at the Foundation office.
- In the event that a student loses their scholarship for reasons of any kind, the scholarship will be given to the next student on merit.
- If the No. of applications for scholarships for any gender is lower than the quota required then the facility is transferred to the gender that is not in that district.
Documents Required for Education Employees Scholarship
- Domicile of the applicants as well as B-form
- ID Card of education employee.
- Payslip of the employee in the field of education
- DMC from the person who is applying.
- The proof of admission
- A number of registrations for education employees.
How to apply for EEF KPK Scholarship 2024
Candidates who are eligible are able to download an application form by clicking on the link below.
Complete the form, and attach the necessary documents. Then, submit the form by the deadline.
EEF KPK Scholarship 2024 Last Date
The last date to apply for the Education Employees Foundation Scholarship is 31/01/2023
What is the KPK scholarship for 2024?
The KPK scholarship for 2024 is a merit-based scholarship that is awarded to the children of education employees in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The scholarship covers tuition fees, book allowance, and a monthly stipend.
Who is eligible for EEF scholarship eligibility?
To be eligible for the EEF scholarship, you must be the child of an education employee in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. You must also be enrolled in a government or private recognized school/college/institution in any stream of the following levels:
- Bachelor’s degree
What is EEF scholarship?
The EEF scholarship is a merit-based scholarship that is awarded by the Education Employees Foundation (EEF) to the children of education employees in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The scholarship covers tuition fees, book allowance, and a monthly stipend.
EEF Contact Info
- [email protected]