Unilever Talent Hunt It is an international case-study contest that brings together young, vibrant and imaginative people to work together with Unilever brands to solve problems in business as they learn from top professionals in the FMCG sector. The winners will be awarded the chance to be part of a unique experience in the Unilever Future Leaders League in London.
Winners will be the fastest-tracked entry into our most sought-after programs – Unilever Future Leaders Programme and Unilever the Leadership Internship Programme. The application process is via the online form. The last date to submit an application for the Unilever Talent Hunt 2023 program is January 31, 2023.
Unilever Talent Hunt Program 2023 Apply Online
About Unilever Pakistan
Unilever Pakistan is a subsidiary of Unilever Plc, which operates across more than 100 countries. The company was founded in Pakistan in 1948 in 1948, the Pakistan business is among the nation’s biggest consumer goods firms. Brands like Lux, Lifebuoy, Lipton, Sunsilk, Surf Excel, and Wall are well-known for their high quality and value. They are adored and consumed every day by millions of consumers across Pakistan. The Unilever brands are committed to creating the best possible future for the people of Pakistan. check also PPSC Upcoming Jobs 2023.
Lifebuoy is a beacon of hope for thousands of kids through its handwashing campaign and raises hygiene standards. Lux is a brand that promotes fashion, film, and music through the renowned Lux Style Awards; Sunsilk collaborates with PFDC during fashion week as well as Blue Band supports nutrition. Being one of Pakistan’s sought-after companies, Unilever directly employs over 2000 employees across the country and indirectly supports the employment of thousands through its national distribution and sales networks.
The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan (USLP) sets out the guidelines for Unilever’s goal to grow its business by more than doubling while cutting its environmental footprint while improving its social impact. Within Pakistan, Unilever is engaged in several initiatives to improve the quality of life and reduce energy, and water carbon emissions, reduce waste, and promote recycling.
How to Apply for Unilever Talent Hunt
Students from ALL of Pakistan from ALL Majors and from ALL universities are encouraged to share their passion and be the leaders of the future!
- Apply using the attached link: https://forms.gle/sdEbPonEiES4SWrNA
- Open to all 3rd and fourth-year students as well as 1st and 2nd-year graduate students.
- Join groups of three Make sure that all team members are from the same school.
- The team leader has to complete the form and then fill in the names of the team members. Team members may come from various programs e.g. the team may include a student in the liberal arts as well as an engineering student an MBA student, or a finance student, provided that they’re both from the same school.
- The deadline for registration is January 31, 2023.
Benefits of the Unilever Talent Hunt Program
- Experience Unilever and make an actual business impact by tackling the business challenges of innovation
- International Exposure – the winners will have the chance to be part of the Unilever Future Leaders League in London
- Effective Networking through joining forces with like-minded, enthusiastic people
- Mentoring and coaching from top industry experts
- Upskilling Opportunities that will equip for the future with skills like Design Thinking & Critical Thinking
- Fast-track your way to our most sought-after Unilever Future Leaders Program and Unilever Leadership Training Programme
What’s Your Challenge
Select one of the following streams and be ready to be awe-inspiring:
- Redefine the Future of Beauty.
- Exploring the Culinary Quest for Expansion
- Conquer the Digital World
- The challenge and brand will be revealed once the registration deadline.
Unilever Talent Hunt Program Procedure
- Participate in groups of 3 and select the challenge you enjoy the most!
- Get an email with the Brand & Case Booklet after the registration deadline .• Prepare your answers as a 1-minute video and 5 PPT slides. The top 12 teams with the most innovative concepts will work closely with Brand Managers who will serve as mentors and embark on a filled journey together with Unilever
- The top 12 teams will showcase their ideas to the most prominent industry experts from across Pakistan.
- The Team that wins will be given a chance for a chance to represent Pakistan at the Global Unilever Future Leaders League Competition.