Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Ministry of Commerce|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 50,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Intermediate , Matric|
Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs Total Vacancies
Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric, Inter and Bachelor.
Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs Online Apply
- You can apply online through http://njp.gov.pk/
- The last date for submission of application is 23 Nov 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs 2023 has been announced today in the newspaper .You can check all details regarding these vacancies .The education required for these vacancies is Bachelor, Inter and Matric. The closing date of these vacancies is 23 Nov 2023.Both males and females can apply online through www.njp.gov.pk website or from this page .You can check latest advertisement paper and eligibility criteria of these vacancies .
Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Government of Pakistan is seeking applications from qualified Pakistani citizens for vacant positions (New Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs 2023 regularly). Pakistani citizens looking for Government Jobs are encouraged to apply for this recruitment by the Commerce Ministry. This Federal Government Job invites both genders (Males/Females) to fill empty placements. The Commerce Ministry also reserves specific quotas for minorities and persons with Disabilities. Candidates from all over the country can participate in this hiring process by submitting resumes. However, they must comply with the provincial limit of quotas.
Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs 2023
The vacancies are distributed against Merit, Punjab, Sindh Urban, Sindh Rural, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK Quotas. Details of these employment opportunities are also provided on the Ministry of Commerce and National Job Portal websites at https://www.commerce.gov.pk and https://www.njp.gov.pk.Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Regular Posts are opening for Assistants, Statistical Assistants, Steno-Typists, Lower Division Clerks, Staff Car Drivers, Dispatch Riders, Duplicate Machine Operators, Photocopy Machine Operators, Farash, Naib Qasid, and Chowkidar.
Latest Vacancies in Ministry of Commerce
The above-described vacuities require Primary Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s Degrees with relevant abilities and experience. In addition, the applicants for Steno-Typist and Clerk Jobs are required to have the necessary typing speed. Personnel Vehicle Drivers or Dispatch Riders posts also require valid driving Licenses. The Ministry of Commerce, also known as MoCom, is a Cabinet-level division within the Pakistani government responsible for the growth and promotion of Pakistani business. Its Secretary for Commerce is the Pakistani secretary for Commerce is the Ministry’s head of administration. Increasing export competitiveness, decreasing the cost of transactions, and facilitating and liberalizing trade all positively impact the nation’s economy. In addition, increase access to markets for Pakistani products in new and existing markets to increase Pakistanis’ living levels.
How to apply for jobs in Ministry of Commerce
- If you meet the above requirements and want to apply for any post, visit the Ministry’s website at https://www.commerce.gov.pk and National Job Portal NJP’s website at http://njp.gov.pk OR Click Here.
- A five-year general age treatment has been added to the above column of age limits. Any other relaxation of the age limit will be granted under the regulations of the Government of Pakistan rules.
- The applicants selected for an interview must submit their original documents and an attested copy of certificates/degrees issued by HEC. The prescribed format for applications will be received only via the website National Jobs Portal within 15 days of the job vacancy’s publication date.
Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 23/11/2022