Ministry of Defence Jobs Important Dates 2021
|Industry/Company||Ministry of Defence MOD|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 18000-45000|
|City||AJK, Azad Jummu Kashmir|
|Qualifications||Intermediate , Matric , Middle|
Ministry of Defence Jobs Total Vacancies
Ministry of Defence Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Special Operator:
- Intermediate/equivalent in 1st Division. OR
- Matric/equivalent in case of ex-serviceman with minimum 5 years experience of Traffic Analysis in Signal Units of Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Multi-lingual with computer knowledge will be preferred.
- Primary Pass Valid LTV Driving License and well versed with traffic rules and 2 years relevant experience.
- Matric with 5 years of practical experience in all types of electrical wiring in buildings/installations.
- Matric with Diploma/Certificate of Electrician & 2 Years Experience as Electrician.
- Intermediate Qualified & Must be able to use computer-related accessories and possess tangible expertise in any trade.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 2 years relevant experience of working in Pathology Lab.
Motor Pump Attendant:
- Matric and Diploma in Motor Repairing & 5 Years Practical Experience.
- Primary Preferably Matriculation & 3 Years Cooking Experience.
- Matriculation with 2 Years Relevant Field Experience.
- Primary Pass, Experience will be preferred.
Mali, Barber & Dhobi:
- Matriculation (Relaxable up to Primary) with Relevant Field Experience.
- Matriculation with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the related field.
- Matric with a valid Motorcycle driving license.
- Primary Pass & must be good in health to carry weight.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, .
Ministry of Defence Jobs Online Apply
- Candidates can visit www.recruitments.com.pk and submit online applications.
- To download the Challan Form or fill the Online Application Form .
- Applicants are requested to deposit the application processing fee.
- The Application Processing Fee for each post is listed in the recruitment notice.
- Candidates may deposit the application processing fee through Banks/ATMs/Internal Banking/EasyPaisa/Jazz Cash/U-Paisa.
- Deposited Fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- The closing date to receive online applications is declared 19 Jan 2022.
Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2022 Apply Online:
Ministry of Defence Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 19/06/2022