Ministry of Defence Jobs Important Dates 2021
|Industry/Company||Ministry of Defence MOD|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 18000-45000|
|City||AJK, Azad Jummu Kashmir|
|Qualifications||Intermediate , Matric , Middle|
Ministry of Defence Jobs Total Vacancies
Ministry of Defence Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Special Operator:
- Intermediate/equivalent in 1st Division. OR
- Matric/equivalent in case of ex-serviceman with minimum 5 years experience of Traffic Analysis in Signal Units of Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Multi-lingual with computer knowledge will be preferred.
- Primary Pass Valid LTV Driving License and well versed with traffic rules and 2 years relevant experience.
- Matric with 5 years of practical experience in all types of electrical wiring in buildings/installations.
- Matric with Diploma/Certificate of Electrician & 2 Years Experience as Electrician.
- Intermediate Qualified & Must be able to use computer-related accessories and possess tangible expertise in any trade.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 2 years relevant experience of working in Pathology Lab.
Motor Pump Attendant:
- Matric and Diploma in Motor Repairing & 5 Years Practical Experience.
- Primary Preferably Matriculation & 3 Years Cooking Experience.
- Matriculation with 2 Years Relevant Field Experience.
- Primary Pass, Experience will be preferred.
Mali, Barber & Dhobi:
- Matriculation (Relaxable up to Primary) with Relevant Field Experience.
- Matriculation with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the related field.
- Matric with a valid Motorcycle driving license.
- Primary Pass & must be good in health to carry weight.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, .
Ministry of Defence Jobs Online Apply
- Candidates can visit www.recruitments.com.pk and submit online applications.
- To download the Challan Form or fill the Online Application Form .
- Applicants are requested to deposit the application processing fee.
- The Application Processing Fee for each post is listed in the recruitment notice.
- Candidates may deposit the application processing fee through Banks/ATMs/Internal Banking/EasyPaisa/Jazz Cash/U-Paisa.
- Deposited Fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- The closing date to receive online applications is declared October 25th, 2021.
Here we ve posted information about the latest recruitment of the Ministry of Defence Government of Pakistan. Applications are invited from young, talented, qualified, and energetic Pakistani Nationals for Ministry of Defence jobs in MOD 2021 | www.recruitments.com.pk. We received this vacancy notice from the Daily Dawn and Express newspaper on 10th October 2021.
Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2021 Apply Online:
Ministry of Defence Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 25/10/2021