Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Ministry of Climate Change MOCC|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35,000-45,000|
|Qualifications||ACCA , Bachelors , CA , Intermediate , Masters , MBA , Primary|
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Total Vacancies
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit of Ministry of Climate Change MOCC Jobs 2023 is 18 to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- The candidate Must bring Original Documents at the Interview Time.
- Candidates if already in the government Service then they should apply through the proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
Deputy Director Admin & Finance:
- The candidate must have at least at least 16 years of education in the field of Accounts/Financial Administration (MBA, M.Com, ACCA, CA).
- The candidate must possess at least five years of experience in the field and an understanding of the audit system of AGPR as well as a track record of in the field of Government Projects.
- The candidate must have at least the equivalent of 14 years of college education BSc/BA/B.Com.
- They must possess at minimum 2 years of experience in the field, with good interpersonal skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Graduate/B.Com and need to be computer literate.
- Intermediate with the max speed of between 80 and 40 wpm for typing and shorthand respectively.
- It is essential to be Computer knowledgeable.
Primary pass candidates can be eligible to apply in the categories of Driver, Naib Qasid, and Farash jobs. Candidates who want to apply for the position of Driver should possess an active driving license.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required ACCA, Bachelor, CA, Intermediate, Master, MBA, Primary.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Online Apply
- The MOCC solicits applications online via their National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk or click here.
- Applications must be made via the link provided by the prescribed time frame of 15 days.
- Only online-submitted applications will be evaluated.
- The last date for submission of application is September 24, 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
The candidates of Islamabad who are seeking the jobs get ready as, the Ministry of Climate Change MOCC Jobs 2023 has been announced today. They are seeking candidates to join the department and become part of their staff. On this page, we post MOCC Occupations 2023 – Apply Online by means of www.njp.gov.pk. We get this vocation notice from the Jang newspaper. The Service of Environmental Change Administration of Pakistan is recruiting profoundly qualified people to fill the empty post. Applicants can get more data and apply online at the web Portal www.njp.gov.pk Applicants ought to likewise visit the Service of Energy Occupations. Presently, MOCC is seeking applications online to fill the posts of Deputy Director Admin & Finance, Office Assistant/Accountant, Assistant, Steno-Typist, Driver, Naib Qasid, and Farash.
The appointment (for Posts in Advertisement Number 2) is made solely on a contract basis for the duration of the PSDP Project. Only those who are eligible and are able to meet the criteria must apply. Ministry of Climate Change Government of Pakistan MOCC is looking for competent, enthusiastic, and enthusiastic Pakistani Nationals to fill the post on a Contract or Regular basis. We got this Ministry of Climate Change MOCC Jobs 2023 Online Application through The Jang Newspaper.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2023
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2023 Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2023 Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency Applications are being sought for Pakistani Nationals for recruitment under the PSDP Project titled” Capacity Building in Water Quality Monitoring” and SDG 6 (6.1)which is as a contractor, in the following positions:
When submitting online applications on applications on the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk Candidates should read through the guidelines and terms. Within the MOCC Jobs Advertisement, information about available jobs is described.
Global climate changes could cause floods, droughts, outbursts of glacial lakes and more frequent cycles. In Pakistan, the Ministry of Climate Change is a federal government department within the Government of Pakistan, charged with the coordination and administration of all activities related to climate change. It is accountable for developing environmental policies as well as initiatives that guarantee the protection, improvement and conservation of the natural resources.
Pakistan is a signatory of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change which is an international treaty which provides an international framework for cooperation to combat global warming. It is the UNFCCC is the sole global environmental treaty which establishes mechanisms for reducing greenhouse gas emissions worldwide and allows developed countries to assist developing countries by trading technological and financial resources in order to help them do this.
Ministry of Climate Change MOCC Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Ministry Of Climate Change Jobs Syllabus
The Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Syllabus is a vital document that lists the essential requirements for the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in jobs involving climate change. It is crucial for potential employees to understand the syllabus in order to be able to determine if they’re qualified for the job.
It covers a variety of subjects, such as adapting to climate change, mitigation, policies and research. It also contains instructions on how to design successful climate change strategies as well as programs.
Employers who are familiar with the curriculum will be better prepared to face the challenges of working in the area that deals with climate change. They’ll also be able to assist in the creation of programmes and policies which can aid in reducing and adapt to the effects of climate changes.
Required Document For Ministry Of Climate Change
- CNIC Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
Candidates who are successful will receive numerous benefits from the government via the organisation. They will receive each month a monthly salary and various allowances. Their allowances and salaries will increase by a particular percentage every year. Rent allowances are also included in the benefits. When they retire, they receive a pension that will be the same as base pay.
Important Note for Ministry of Climate Change MoCC Careers
Pakistan is a member of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change as well as the Kyoto Protocol. Pakistan as an emerging country is among the most vulnerable to negative effects caused by climate change especially its effects on the availability of water and productivity.
Over the last couple of days, the media has been buzzing with reports regarding the ministry of climate changing in Pakistan. The matter came to the forefront when it was made known in the media that they were seeking for a communications officer who would be a journalist with an hourly basis. The climate in Pakistan has been affected by human activity.
The climate of Pakistan is influenced by monsoon rains that make up a small portion of Pakistan’s annual rainfall, and are essential for the agriculture. The majority of rain falls between June and September, when melting snow from the Himalayas provides water to the rivers which enter Pakistan.
These posts are meant for everyone in Pakistan. Keep in mind that every day isn’t Sunday. A few opportunities came into the daily life of a typical man to obtain government jobs. These jobs are available only once a year. Therefore, everyone must submit an application to the job that they would like to be in, and provide services to the entire nation.
How Do I Apply For Recent Job Openings?
So, look over our guide in which you can discover what the procedure for application is online or by hand Submission.
How To Search For Available Opportunities?
Indeed, you will find numerous job opportunities in the Join Homepage and on All Jobs Section. Moreover, we Regularly Update It.
Is There a Way To Receive Jobs in Email?
Yes, we have this facility on our website. In addition, you’ll need to register yourself using a form right on the our homepage.
Can I Get Assistance With Application Form?
Of course, we assist our customers with online filling out the application. To get assistance, you’ll need to contact us through our Our Contact Us Form.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 24/09/2022