European Union for Supporting Legislation in Pakistan Through Young Professionals Young Parliamentary Associates Program NTS Result. Young professionals with diverse backgrounds are contributing their valuable knowledge to Pakistan All Assemblies, which include the following: Sindh, Balochistan, and KPK; Gilgit Baltistan; Azad Jammu Kashmir; Punjab. A few days ago, the Young Parliamentary Associates PYA test was conducted on 7 October 2023. Officials at NTS say that this written test is critical because the requirements merit very strict.
Young Parliamentary Associates Program NTS Result & Merit List Check Online
Young Parliamentary Associates Program NTS Result
Young Parliamentary Associates YPA Programme 2023 test date 7 October, and its answer key 8 October 2023. For any questions, please read the full details. This program allows associates to interact directly with the parliament and the bureaucrats within the parliament program is creat in collaboration with PIPS (Pakistan Institute of Parliamentary Services). The candidates must have completed a comprehensive training program at Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS before being appointed to such a program. The YPA program, which is highly competitive, is designed to meet the policy and research requirements of the state’s highest legislative organs. For selected candidates, the program will provide valuable work experience.
NTS Answer Key Result & Merit List
The Young Parliamentary Associates YPA program Roll no slip has been announced by the National Testing Service NTS. The Young Parliamentary Associates YPA Program NTS Test results will be announced on this page. Candidates are still waiting for their results. This site is for all applicants who took the Young Parliamentary Associates YPA Program NTS Test. Below you’ll find the online NTS test results and how to check them. Candidates can view their results online by both name and CNIC number. If you have any problems searching for the results, please let us know in the comments section.
Eligibility Criteria for Young Parliamentary Associates Program
- Applicants must be sixteen years of college graduates from an HEC-recognized university with a minimum CGPA score of 3 out of 4, 3.75 out of 5, or 75% aggregate.
- Applicants must hold a degree in Law, Politic Science, International Relations, or Defense & Strategic Studies. Sociology, History, and English are required.
- MBA/MS in Finance or Computer Engineering should have a 3.5 CGPA.
- Applicants must know how to use computers.
- Females, Special People, Minorities, and Youth from Low-Income Groups and Remote Areas are encouraged to Apply
- National Testing Service NTS will administer the test. This site will display test centers as well as the official NTS site. After each candidate has registered, roll number slips will also be available. Young Parliamentary Associates YPA program is an IP3 plan that aims to employ, train and deploy in Pakistan’s Parliament brilliant young minds.
Young Parliamentary Associates PYA Testing NTS 2023 Background
NTS asks 100 questions to Young Parliamentary Associates PYA candidates. YPA requirements test based upon English 25%, Analytical Reasoning 25%, and Constitution of Pakistan 10%. Public Policy 10% is also required. Parliamentary System and Structure 10% is required. Pakistan’s Political History is omitted.
Young Parliamentary Associates PYA Testing Answer Keys Announcement Date:
On 8 October 2023, you can download the Answer Key through www.nts.org.pk. The Objective of the Young Parliamentary Associates PYA Exam Answer keys is straightforward. Answer keys will help you understand the complete results of your test. Answer keys will allow you to see the current Young Parliamentary Associates PYA test answer 2023.
How do I check the result?
The official NTS website homepage provides a result category. The Young Parliamentary Associates PYA Test Result 2023 October will be announced on www.nts.org.pk. Search CNIC-wise to check the result.
YPA Programme NTS Test Candidates List & Roll No Slip:
Candidates appearing in YPA Programme 2023 NTS Test can access their date sheets with one click. This stage will give you one tip. Written test patrons are based on Verbal and Quantitative Note Writing and Essay, so be prepared. NTS will give you an interview call if you pass your written test. This portal provides information about NTS jobs exam and test dates. You can also find the Answer key.
How to check
- Applicants who took the NTS Test must visit this website to obtain their results online.
- Click the link below to send your application.
- Click this link to open a new page.
- Enter the CNIC number of the applicant and click on the Search button.
- The screen will display the NTS Test Result.
- It is recommended that candidates download it and print it.