The University of Health Sciences (UHS) issued a notice with specific instructions for students regarding MDCAT 2023. For Punjab, UHS will conduct the MDCAT 2023 in the name of PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission). The MDCAT is scheduled for 13 November 2023, a Sunday, in the eight cities of Punjab The cities in which UHS is conducting the MDCAT include Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, DG Khan, Bahawalpur, Sahiwal, Sialkot, and Gujranwala.
So, for Punjab applicants who will be appearing in the MDCAT exam, UHS issued instructions on MDCAT 2023 admit cards, exam locations, test dates, and essential things. We have provided the UHS instructions. Read them thoroughly before taking the entrance tests. These directions will aid students greatly.
For the benefit of candidates, the following guidelines are being distributed to the candidates.
UHS MDCAT Test 2023 Date And Instructions Details Given Below
UHS MDCAT Test 2023 Date
The MDCAT is scheduled for 13 November 2023 on Sunday from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM, in the eight cities of Punjab.
Instructions on UHS MDCAT admit cards 2023
- It is required for every applicant to print a copy of his/her admittance card containing the roll number and the test center.
- The applicant who has been approved for registration in Punjab through PMC PMC must download their Admittance Card on UHS’s website UHS site (www.uhs.edu.pk) by clicking on the “Download MDCAT-2023 Admittance Card” button on the homepage starting 7th November 2023, Monday.
- In order to access their Admission Card applicants must input their full name and the last four digits from their ID (i.e. CNIC/Passport/B-Form) used by them for registration for MDCAT-2022
- Candidates should download and print a copy of their admittance cards on plain white A4-sized paper. For full instructions, read the “Information Booklet MDCAT-2022” available on the UHS website ( www.uhs.edu.pk).
Important Instructions for access to the MDCAT test center 2023
- Before going to the testing center candidates should be sure they know the correct address of the test center.
- Entry into the test centers using the following items is absolutely prohibited and carries a fine for the immediate deportation of the applicant from the test center and the cancellation of their exam papers.
- Cell phones, calculators Notes or books, weapons or arms, clip Board Bags Electronic Devices like Smart and digital watches, Headphones, Bluetooth, Metallic Pens, etc.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the test center of their choice between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM on November 13, 2023.
- The centers will be locked at 10:00 am and no one will be permitted to enter the premises after that time. The test will start at 11:00 am and will end at 02:30 pm.
Things applicants should Bring to MDCAT in 2023
Candidates must have:
- Original CNIC/POC/JC/Passport/B-Form (Photocopies are not acceptable). Bring the exact document that you used to register for MDCAT-2022.
- Printing out the Admittance Card issued by the University;
- A clear, clean, and preferably transparent clipboard without any writing on it.
- Two blue ballpoint pens (not pointers, markers, pencils, jell pens, ink pens, etc. );
- A small, clear bottle of drinking water.
- A candidate who fails to bring Original CNIC/POC/JC/Passport/B-Form and print-out of his/her Admittance Card shall not be allowed to appear in the test. Other documents other than the ones mentioned above will not be valid for appearing during the test.
UHS MDCAT 2023 Test Date And Instructions PDF
We provide here also UHS Mdcat 2023 Test date and instructions in pdf format download these instructions from the link below
UHS MDCAT Test Date And Instructions PDF Download
An examination of the candidates will be conducted prior to entry into the test center.
Parents and relatives will not be permitted to enter and within the premises of the testing center. In accordance with Section 144, which is that is imposed by the government it is not possible to make arrangements to allow them to stay outside the test center for security concerns. Parents should leave their children at their centers and take them home after the examination.
No arrangements will be in place at the center to store any item or article belonging to candidates. If a candidate is found to be the owner of any of the banned items, including the mobile phone within the center this will be deemed as an unfair method, and actions are applied to the individual in line with the applicable laws.