Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited provides fully-funded scholarships for Master’s degrees in naval Architecture and Engineering at NUST Karachi. Karachi shipyard and engineering work will pay the tuition as well as security deposit, admission fee and hostel fees. Additional PKR: 25000/month salary will be provided to those who are selected.
The successful candidates will have to work for Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works for 8 years following the completion of their degree. The candidates who are interested are advised to be present in the GAT according to the NUST schedule. Candidates should submit an application for NUST. Also check NUST MS And Ph.D. Fall Admissions 2023.
Candidates who are shortlisted through NUST will be invited for interviews in Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Limited. Karachi Shipyard and Engineering works will decide on the process of selection.
NUST MS Scholarship KSEW 2023 Apply Online Last Date
NUST MS Scholarship KSEW 2023 Advertisement
Nust KSEW Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be over the maximum age of 26.
- Students should hold a BE degree
- Naval Architecture
- Mechanical and Manufacturing
- Industrial and Manufacturing from HEC an accredited university.
- Students must possess at Least 60% marks or four years of schooling after HSSC/A-Level in the subject of their choice.
- Candidates are required to take GAT in accordance with the NUST Schedule.
- Nust will shortlist the candidates to be selected to an interview in Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Limited.
- The final selection of candidates will be made through Karachi Shipyard and Engineering works.
- Candidates who have not received any other Financial Aid from any other Organization.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For Nust Karachi MS Level Scholarships Online Apply.
Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Special Quota Stipend
The students selected in the Nust Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Masters Level Scholarships 2023 will receive tuition fees, admission fees along with a security deposit and hostel fee in addition to the monthly stipend.
The candidates who are selected will be provided with a stipend as per below.
|Selected Candidates||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
Documents Required For NUST Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Scholarship
Students who want to apply to be considered for Nust Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Masters Stipend 2023 for the Works must submit the following documents.
- One Photo
- Attendance Proof
- Income Proof
- Last Exam Results
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For Nust MS Scholarship KSEW 2023
Many applicants would like to know how to apply for The Special Scholarship for 2023 for Karachi Students.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail for NUST MS Scholarship Karachi Shipyard Engineering Works 2023 Online Apply.
- At first all the interested Applicants must Apply online for registration in Nust via http://pgadmission.nust.edu.pk/
- Candidates have to appear for GAT test through https://nust.edu.pk/admissions/masters/dates-to-remember/
KSEW NUST Scholarships 2023 Last Date to Apply
The application should be submitted till May 2023.
Official Address-: Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works West Wharf, Dockyard Road ,karachi, Karachi, Sindh
Website: – https://karachishipyard.com.pk
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel #-: +92 21 99214060